Lydia's New Year New Me Diary

Thanks hun.

Looks like Saturday morning are quite quiet in the pool, managed to do my swimming programme uninterupted! Very happy with that!! And bought the most fabulous shoes from M&S - black, burgundy and beige patent open toed strappy and very high! I'm tottering around work at the moment as tall as the guys LOL!!! Total fabulousity going on in the shoe department!! They are killing my feet mind you but heh who cares as long as they look good!!

No problem!

Hi Lydia

congrats on your pound loss hun :p

Your shoes sound gorgeous - of course they would be the fact that they hurt :eek: he he x

My new shoes -

gorgeous

Attachments

• 51oTbGkgr1L__SX280_SH35_.jpg
    51oTbGkgr1L__SX280_SH35_.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 25
Sorry I haven't been around for over a week guys, I had the week off work and it was mad busy with no time to myself at all, the diet went out of the window I'm ashamed to say but firmly back on track as of yesteday!!

Got so much to tell you first and foremost as of Friday morning I can officially ride a bike, only needed one lesson, but cycling loads round the park ever since, I'm a bit nervous when other people, bikes, dogs etc are about but I am sure that will disappear with practice as I gain confidence.

Also I have a new job which I am very excited about - Executive Assistant to the Chair of the Institute for Innovation and Improvement (NHS national board) (bit of a mouthful!!) start on 3 August - can't wait to start and face my new challenges!!

Exercise going well, was too hot last week to go to the gym but went swimming 3 times - my 400m time is down to 11 mins now, having a nose clip and breathing underwater has made such a huge difference to my technique. Back in the gym today even managed a 3 min run on treadmill (well I have to start somewhere!!).

Loving the shoes, Lydia.

Well done on getting your new job - and the cycling - and the cutting down your time when swimming. I can see the triathlon is going to be a breeze

Running when you are wet might not be though :eek:

LOL!!! Its a daunting prospect but I'm loving the challenge already, really need to be 100% serious about the diet though, dropping a couple of stone will make the world of difference to my peformance on the day!!

LOL!!! Its a daunting prospect but I'm loving the challenge already, really need to be 100% serious about the diet though, dropping a couple of stone will make the world of difference to my peformance on the day!!

It will do I'm sure - and you will get there with all your training. x

Hi Lydia

Glad to see you back hun!

Well done on learning to cycle ;)

Also partaking in the gym, I joined last wk and only doing rowing machine at mo not enough courage to get on running machine as yet! Also doing swimming too - doing 20 mins 4 times a week! I'm hoping it will tone up my back a bit as since losing my weight its all a bit baggy :eek:
x

Back