Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Yaaaaay well done you. That was healthy choices Lynn.
Hope you have a good day.:)

You have done well and coped really well with ups n downs, well done Lynne!

Keep going Lynne! 100% weeken ahead whoohoo!!!:D

Weighed 12st 7lb this morning. STS. Happy with this. Hopefully won't have any gain if I stick to 100% today so will have lost at least 2lb at my weekly weigh in tomorrow. Going to be a domestic goddess - or cleaning lady - this weekend and also try to make sure I do at least one run!

Good luck hun.
Productive weekend ahead.
I am sure that you will go for a run.
Have a lovely weekend.

Thanks Harry. just posted on you're thread!!!!

Well, have actually managed 100% TS today! :)
Not done anything else I said I would do though - no domestic goddess and no run. Just a lazy day. Think I needed today - a chance to re-energise from a week of travelling to and from and going to work.

Todays meals have been:

Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Pasta Carbanara
Tea: (Iced mocha) Chocolate shake with coffee in it

Hope I've lost at least anothe lb when I weigh in tomorrow to make it a total of 3 this week :sign0009:

Thanks Wayz. Hope you enjoyed your steak and wine. I could just manage that now!

Well, have actually managed 100% TS today! :)
Not done anything else I said I would do though - no domestic goddess and no run. Just a lazy day. Think I needed today - a chance to re-energise from a week of travelling to and from and going to work.

Todays meals have been:

Breakfast: Porridge
Lunch: Pasta Carbanara
Tea: (Iced mocha) Chocolate shake with coffee in it

Hope I've lost at least anothe lb when I weigh in tomorrow to make it a total of 3 this week :sign0009:
Well done Lynne for a TS day. You also matched me today with your activity levels!!! I felt I deserved a hill out day after a busy week too. We will get all that housework and exercise done tomorrow!!

Well done Lynne for a TS day. You also matched me today with your activity levels!!! I felt I deserved a hill out day after a busy week too. We will get all that housework and exercise done tomorrow!!

Going to have to get it tomorrow as I'm out of the house by 7.30am (at the latest -going to be 6.00 on Tuesday) and 7.30pm Mon - Fri!

Housework can wait!! lol

Weekly weigh in today. Haven't lost anything overnight but have still lost 2lb over the week. I'm happy with 2lb but surprised it isn't higher because my clothes have been considerably looser this week. (Still don't fit into my holiday clothes though!) I'm going to try and stay 100% this week keep a daily weight loss record until Thursday when I go to visit my mother.

Sunday 12st 7lb

Well done on your WI Lynne! Good luck for keeping 100%, You can do it! xx

Thanks Ed.

Hi Lynne, you are still losing and that is brilliant..your are not far off your goal. I wish I was!! I know that they say not too weigh too often but I find that it keeps me on track as I know that if I fall off the wagon I have to answer to the morning weigh in stats.

Thanks Goldie. I'm not too far off my holiday goal but I've still got to lose 4st 3lb to get to my main goal!

Good morning Lynne! Here goes for another 100% TS day..bring it on!!!:D

Me too Goldie. Another 2lb off this morning. Hope it was a true reading and not a fluke!

Sunday 12st 7lb
Monday 12st 5lb - 2lb loss

Back