Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

Gosh Lynne the difference is brilliant...look how far you have come x

Well done Lynne on your weight loss so far, you can certainly see a big difference in the photos. I am sure you will do well before going to Turkey, thats my goal too, lose as much weight as poss before Turkey in 2 months. You cant diet over there as the food is so nice, but it is healthy, I have never come back from Turkey with added weight as it has been so hot and we go out 2 to 3 times a year. Good luck for your August challenge. Xx

Wow Lynne you look fab!!!!! You clearly have come a long way, well done!!!!!

Well done Lynne :)

Massive difference in your photos, you look great Lynne x you did brilliantly only putting on 4lb on your holiday I did that on a long weekend!

Thank you for all the compliments. I was surprised when I saw the difference in how I looked. I can't wait to go to Turkey. We used to go every year (3 weeks in France at spring bank and 3 weeks in Turkey in Summer) but I haven't been for 8 years! No doubt everything will have changed but I'm sure Turkish food is still delicious and I have to admit to a weakness for Effes lager although maybe I'll indulge in my new found penchant for cocktails! I need to lose as much weight as I can before I go because I don't doubt I'll gain weight while I'm away!

If we put any on we can plan to have it back off by end of November ready for Christmas party season

Today's diet record:

Day 1 Sunday 4th August - Weight 12st 3lb - Loss 0lb - Target loss 15lb
Day 2 Monday 5th August - Weight 12st 3lb - STS - Target loss 15lb

If we put any on we can plan to have it back off by end of November ready for Christmas party season

Exactly! Holidays are for enjoyment and relaxation, not deprivation! I'm really struggling on day 2 of my restart but am determined to keep going!

None on...which is good

Yes, I was worried in case I hadn't finished gaining after the holiday but all seems OK.

I bet you have stabilised over the last few days and it will start coming off now

I hope so. Plenty of leeway is needed for the trip to Turkey!

1lb down, 14 to go by 29th August!

Day 1 Sunday 4th August - Weight 12st 3lb - Loss 0lb - Target loss 15lb

Day 2 Monday 5th August - Weight 12st 3lb - STS - Target loss 15lb
Day 3 Tuesday 6th August - Weight 12st 2lb - Loss 1lb - Target loss 14lb

Hey Lynne, meant to say you look great! I bet it really added to your enjoyment of your trip to be lighter and most probably fitter as well, with all your running and squats and planks. When I'm in my mid 13s, I'll take up badminton again, I used to absolutely love it, but when I played once or twice at well into 15st, I didn't enjoy it, was so wrecked. So I can't wait :)
Turkey will be great I'm sure. I've never been, but where I used to live, there were a lot of Turkish shops and restaurants around....oh such nice food! All I can say is, enjoy it!!

There you go...your on the move x

Well done on the pound off! Heading in the right direction and so soon after your hols too. Go you!

Well done Lynne. Oh I loved Turkish food although found that I ate lots of salads.......and baklava. God I'm drooling just thinking of that now :) x

Back