mama kash diary

Mamakash said:
Day 52 and down another 0.5 so weighing in at 12.05 ...,, sooo near to those elevens . Tomorrow maybe if the wine and munch monsters don't come round for a bank hol party ! X

Oh Hun that's great :D
Keep strong :) you are doing so well :) xxx

Day 54 and while I haven't been 100%TS for me on carnival weekend I have almost been restrained. Foodwise stuck to exante apart from 2 pieces of chicken And 4 baby bel cheeses . Went out Saturday night got home 4 and probably had too many rum and diet cokes and yesterday had 2 small glasses of red wine . Ok naughty naughty but for me that's almost abstinence ! Hopefully danced off the extra calories . Also turned down LOADS of yummy food offers and sat with my friend and IH twice over the weekend while she /he enjoyed rice and macaroni and curry etc and just now turned down a traditional breakfast of salt fish and dumplings and munched an exante bar instead ..,,so holiday nearly over and while not a success is a success for me !

Hope everyone having great time x

woooo hoooooo get you Mama. Sounds like you are right on track foxy lady. Keep strong babes xxx

Mamakash said:
Day 54 and while I haven't been 100%TS for me on carnival weekend I have almost been restrained. Foodwise stuck to exante apart from 2 pieces of chicken And 4 baby bel cheeses . Went out Saturday night got home 4 and probably had too many rum and diet cokes and yesterday had 2 small glasses of red wine . Ok naughty naughty but for me that's almost abstinence ! Hopefully danced off the extra calories . Also turned down LOADS of yummy food offers and sat with my friend and IH twice over the weekend while she /he enjoyed rice and macaroni and curry etc and just now turned down a traditional breakfast of salt fish and dumplings and munched an exante bar instead ..,,so holiday nearly over and while not a success is a success for me !

Hope everyone having great time x

Babybels *drools* ;)

Sounds like you did really well resisting temptation MK :)

Come on 11s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Day 55 and think weekend wasn't too disastrous despite deciding to eat 2tablespoons of rice yesterday with some chicken. Apart from that stuck to my packs. With weekend over and no social plans till 15 TH going to keep on with TS . Didnt weigh today as I am sure it's up but last night before bed was only 12 3 sooo fingers crossed should be ok ?!!!

Tired tho. Now to work :(

Mamakash said:
Day 55 and think weekend wasn't too disastrous despite deciding to eat 2tablespoons of rice yesterday with some chicken. Apart from that stuck to my packs. With weekend over and no social plans till 15 TH going to keep on with TS . Didnt weigh today as I am sure it's up but last night before bed was only 12 3 sooo fingers crossed should be ok ?!!!

Tired tho. Now to work :(

So glad you have joined our little challenge Mama :) you'll get a good amount of weight of by the 15th :) good luck today x

Day57 Thursday ... Work= tough and still not well but got on a nice dress that didn't used to button up so ;) and when I jumped on scales after 2 coffee s and a glass of water this morning was 12 .1 so thinking I may be 11 something ..,,maybe maybe .,,

Ok back to work girls and to finish day 3 of duffmuff challenge ;)xxxx

Mamakash said:
Day57 Thursday ... Work= tough and still not well but got on a nice dress that didn't used to button up so ;) and when I jumped on scales after 2 coffee s and a glass of water this morning was 12 .1 so thinking I may be 11 something ..,,maybe maybe .,,

Ok back to work girls and to finish day 3 of duffmuff challenge ;)xxxx

Ooooo yay! Will cross my fingers for those 11s for you mama x

Boo hoo DQ stuck on 12.0... it kept hovering at 11.5 but bounced back .... Darn should have had a brazillian/taken my ear rings out/blown my nose etc etc.... tomorrow as long as those wine monsters stay away ... BEGONE wine and rum monsters (1/4 bottle left from carnival...). SOOO day 58 Friday and sooo neraly there . xxxx

Boo hoo DQ stuck on 12.0... it kept hovering at 11.5 but bounced back .... Darn should have had a brazillian/taken my ear rings out/blown my nose etc etc.... tomorrow as long as those wine monsters stay away ... BEGONE wine and rum monsters (1/4 bottle left from carnival...). SOOO day 58 Friday and sooo neraly there . xxxx

LOL so close :) Mine didn't shift tody either

oh wow just realised I lost 1 pound this week. With all the rum and cokes last week and some rice etc that is pretty d'rn good. me pleased :)

That's fab Mama :) really pleased for you x

Day 59 and was not a good girl yesterday as had 4 glasses of wine and 2 rum and coke ( the rum monsters have clearly moved into my neighbourhood ) foodwise had a lunch meeting (small piece of grilled chicken.. Didn't bother with the salad) and last night had 2 mini Thai fish cakes and a stick of chicken satay . Yeah and one bar. Oh well . Scales on 12 still . Going to try hard to TS today but most of all no wine or rum (and WTF is all that about) I think brain trying to test what it can do and stay on track . Well no hangover this morning so off to do the garden then a street festival this afternoon . Feel like smacking myself . Ouch .

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Trying to catch up on diaries slowly !! Xxxx

come on scales turn to 11s...sending positive vibes to you xx

Back