Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

I think I might invest in a good tanning moisturiser too, I'm so pale and could do with a bit of colour on my skin. I'm not going on holiday until Xmas, and with the weather we're having here, I doubt there'll be any chance of getting a nice tan before then!

You're doing so well with your measurements. I tend to take mine every month or so, but it doesn't seem to be making much difference. Infact, I went to the gym earlier to do my Legs, Bums and Tums class and walked out of there feeling really crappy! I ended up being at the front because there was so many people there (usually I stand at the back) so was faced with staring at myself in the mirrors during the whole class and it was mortifying! All I saw staring back at me was a big fat whale and i felt like my whole body was giggling all over the place! I also felt like everyone was staring at me and even our instructor kept on looking at me. All I kept on thinking about is when on earth am I ever going to shift this weight. It just doesn't seem to want to go anywhere! *sigh* I probably being silly and over reacting, but it's made me feel a bit down this evening.

Anyway, I'll get over it! Hope you enjoy the cinema - let me know what you go and see! :) xxXXxx

Hiya Girls

Bella - Hope you have cheered up a bit. There is nowt worse than being faced at them missros at the gym. But always remember - you are your biggest critic and what you see is probally no where near what everyone else sees. Its like you have zoom goggles on and everything seems worse that what it actually is. Keep at it and that you in the mirror will get smaller and smaller with every class you do. Then when the compliments come of how much weight you have lost it'll give you a right confidence boost :D. I think you are doing fab with your exercises so keep it up. Its just as important as dieting (if not more so).

Diva - Oooooh, guest rooms sound fab (Hey girls, lets all plan a trip to America to stay in Diva's posh guest rooms hehehe). I love a splash of bright colouring. Cheers you up. Thanks for all the kind words and advice. Me and the Adoni are trying o drink just once a week now (rather than all weekend) - on a Saturday night and not go OTT (only when we go out but we are staying in a bit at the mo saving for holidays, etc). Its so hard isnt it. It must be worse for yu I think as in America everything is bigger and getter and they have so much more selection. I admire you so much as I dont think I could ever diet if I were to live over there. You are doing amazingly well and must have great will power at times. You rock Diva!!!!

Cinderz - OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GIDDY GOD!!!!!!!! You have done fooking amazing!!!!!!! I'm doing a cheerleading style suilly dance for you as I speak. That weigh loss if fantastic. half a stone in 2 weeks. Keep at it hun and I think you will amaze yourself. You must be doing something right. Mega proud of you. What an inspiration :D :D :D :D. Did you go to the cinima? What did you go see? I have used bio oil too but didnt really use it enough. After about a week of buying lotions and potions I forget to put them on and they all just end up sitting in the cupboard. I really should start to moisturise my body though as I'm at a crucial age where things start to change. I always do my face but hardly ever my body. I'm to lazy hahaha. My world revolvs around food to. Me and the Adonis are food fanatics. I wish I was one of these poeple who arnt arsed about food. How good would that be. Cant imgine it though. Do you not reccomend those swim suits in M&S then? Did they have any nice bikinis? I want to wear 2 pieces on my holidays but I think I'm going to be paranoid about my kangeroo pouch. I'm just going to tell people I have had 3 kids hahaha.

Well, yesterday was a great day (apart from the weather). I got to see the queen. How exciting. I'm not usually a fan of the royal family as such but she was only about 3 meters away from me so it was quite surreal. She looks fab for her age but poor prince phillip is looking a bit rough around the edges. Saying that, he like 90 or summit. The catering was done by Greggs the bakers and there was a hige buffett all day with mini pasties, sarnies, muffins, psteries. You name it they had it. That bit was tourcher but I resisted and only had a few bits ad bobs. So yesterday in total I had around 1600 cals. Not to ba really. And I wet to the gym.

I'm going to do a low calorie day today (if I can) I think going up and down keeps your body guessing.

Annyhoo, I have done a Cinderz and typed an essay (hehe, I love reading your pots though Cinderz) so I better get to work.

Speak soon everyone xxx

PS, as I have had a few dodgy days I am going to wait until next weekend to get weighed (just so I dont get disheartened) so I have updated my signature to reflect this xxx

Wow, sounds like you had a great day! How amazing that you were so close to the Queen and only the day before you didn't think you'd see her! Well done with the food too. Buffets are always so hard because there's rarely anything healthy in them but you did really well with your calories AND you went to the gym. Well done Miss K! :)

I'm feeling better today thanks, think I was just having a moment but have decided next week I'm definitley staying at the back of the class so I can avoid those nasty mirrors!

I've been having a few problems with my fruit and veg intake this week. Since I'm back on my healthy eating again, I've been eating loads but I'm getting awful stomach cramps and have been feeling so bloated. I managed to narrow it down to when I eat Melon and Plums and possibly apples too. I have got an apple with me today so going to see if it happens again but am staying away from the other two now. I read online that the both contain high amounts of fructose which is difficult to digest and it's better to stick to low carb fruits such as blackberries and cranberries. Not sure how true that is but am giving it a go. I've just eaten some pineapple and all seems ok so think I can carry on with that. It seems so unfair doesn't it; you work so hard to be healthy and lose weight, yet the good stuff makes you feel terrible. Has anyone else had this problem, and did it affect your weight loss because I felt so heavy yesetrday and I'm sure if I got on the scales it would show as a gain or nothing at all! xx

OMG, am seriously craving chocolate right now and to top it off, the WW biscuits I just bought in Asda have obviously been left at the till because they're not amongst my shopping! :( Bad times! Is it really worth £1.20 to go back and get them?!!

Well done Cinderz, weigh to go !!! Geddit ??? Hehehe !! Sorry !! I had a bite and then chucked away this giant Marshmallow lollipop thing I had forgotten about from about 3 months ago!! It was Marshmallows, and jellysweets stuck on it and THEN covered in sugar !!! Yuk !! I had to spit it out, sorry TMI but it was like a giant mouthful of sugar !! Eurghhhh !!! Think some of the sugar has hit my system though, wheeeee !! Can you tell I usually avoid the stuff ?? Hehe !!
Had a nice bag of Microwave Popcorn, 100 cals for the lot and delish !!!
Missy K, hang in there gal, I don't think I will EVER inflict the World with seeing me in a Bikini !!! Though I did try on my cossie from last year, a size 18 UK, and it gaps and hangs everywhere!! Yip, yip, I think I need to get a 14 now!!
Why checking out the Cossie ?? We are heading off at the end of July for a little City break with some visitors and staying in a great Hotel with a roof top pool!! Yay !! Will be sucking in the tummies for that!! Hehehe !!

Diva x

Morning lasses

Well for once it is glorious moning here in the North East and it looks like it might be tha start of a bit of a heat wave so I hopeits a scorching weekend and I can get a tan back. I dont like over using the sunbeds (just like to g on a few times before my holiday) so I have been looking a bit pastie for the last few weeks (since the sunshine left last time).

Bella, I was craving chocy yesterday too and caved :( But I didnt over do it. I filled myself up first on my mams home mad pea and ham soup. I had 2 huge bowls. It was delicious. So in total yesterday I had around 1400. If I am going to lose 2 and a half stone for my jollys though I am oing to have to step it up. Its just soooooo hard. I feel like I have been swinging back and fourth from 12.6 to 12.10 for weeks on end.

Bella - Did you go back for your WW biccies? Are they nice? I like the Go Ahead stuff you can get. And I lurve the WW deserts (in the frozen isle). Great is you have a sweet tooth. The hard part is just having one and not tw haha. I totally know where you are coming from in the fruit and vedge department. It can bloat me to but I still try to get lots of it as it fills me. I had loads of ratatouli the otherday and the next day my stomach was like a rock and soooo bloated and quite uncomfortable. Why is the bad stuff bad for you and the good stuff? Typical!!!!!

Diva - Hahahaha, I see them sweets you are on about at the fairgrwn and the beach. They look like hyper on a stick. I love marshmallows but not covered in sugar. Yuck! Bet you are pleased you didnt like it so you could throw it away and not feel guilty. Thats great news that you cozzie is waaaaay to beg. bet you are buzzin!!! Time to go shopping me thinks so you can get kitted out with a new, smaller one :) I'll see where I am at come September before I buy anything. Plus I need to save up.

Well girls, have a lovley weekend and I hope you all do well over the weekend. Speak in a few days xxx

AAARRRGGGGHHHH, Cant stop thinking about food today. Its getting sooooo difficult!!!!!!! Just wanna binge all the time. I think I am stressing myself out thinking about how I am going to look on holiday and its making me want to binge. I must stop looking ahread and take each day as it comes!!!! x

Ah hun, don't put pressure on yourself. How long til your hols? I'm panicking about mine at the end of the year already which isn't good coz stress can affect weight loss. Take it a day at a time and you'll get there.

Also, why don't u set yourself non food treats every 3 weeks, to keep motivated eg, massage, hair appointment, manicure etc that way it won't seem so long and drawn out xxxxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Ps didn't bother going back for the biscuits, waste of petrol! Think someone above was trying to tell me something!!! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Heya lovely ladies!!

Sorry, haven't been around for a few days, been doing stinking long shifts bleugh!!

Awwww Miss Kassy, thankyou, loved your little dance! Id have done a dance too if i werent scared about breaking nearby objects... still not quite small enough to dance around the room yet. I fear for the floorboards! but yeah, 10lbs in the right direction! 5 weeks til holiday... gotta do some more damage in that time....
ergh, swimsuits!

Didnt go to the cinema in the end, but did go out for a quick pub dinner... burger, and chips (uhoh!)
but that seems to have been the theme for the week, I was good thurs, but then caved again yesterday had the shift from hell and all of the other nurses were suffering too, so we broke out the chocolate stash, I mustve scoffed 5 or 6 chocolates, and two chocolate digestives... and then came home and had a little bit of macoronni and cheese (argh!) .... and today I've had a PASTY! woooooops!
am out for lunch tomorrow seeing an old school friend, so that day had been a planned treat day anyway... but looks like I will be dragging myself back on track from monday!
So girls, looks like the last few days have been chocolate craving days! there mustve been something in the air!

Kassy you're so good at going to the gym, i havent been in a couple of weeks, need to ramp up the exercise now...
I have been better at body brushing and slapping on anti-cellulite gel and moisturisers though, and I dont know if its the losses ive had or the brushing and lotions and potions, but the cellulite on the backs of my legs look less, things are looking a bit smoother so thats a plus.

eeeeek I totally know the feeling freaking out about how ill look on holiday and just wanting to cave under the pressure and binge :( but it will be worth it in the end hun, stay strong!!

oooo Bella.... Kassy is right about ww desserts in the freezer, the chocolate brownie dessert used to be my saviour!! so yummy and a perfect chocolate fix that wasnt high points!!

Wow, Diva, your guest rooms sound lovely... such calming colours too.... yummy :)

Hope you are all having a good weekend lovelies.. :) I am but for all the wrong reasons!!! eeeeeek

xx

cinderzxx said:
Oh god

I had a spray tan for a wedding with my mum, so humiliating to stand there with it all out while some skinny sprays you. Horrendous. Plus I didnt think the results were even that great. Wont be repeating that!

I think id prefer a lotion tan rather than a spray. A nicer therapist would really help im.sure there are some lovely ones out there that make u feel comfortable, but this one didnt!

xx

I know exactly what you mean, I found a lovely one and she's worth her weight in gold x

Goooooood Moooooringing my fellow minimins :) Have you all had a lovley weekend?

I'm loving the weather today, wish I wasnt stuck in the office though haha.

Well, I wasnt going to weigh myself this week but the gym must be working as I dropped 2.5lb. Wooohoooo. But then yesterday I went a bit OTT as me and the Adonis went for a huge fry up (to cure our hngovers) then I had a little bit pizza for lunch then we had a chinease takeaway lastnight. Back to being meg good today though. I think one day off a week is okay, plus I done 5 days at the gym last week.

Cinderz - Are you a nurse? Ah, choccy craving days are the worst. I hink if you have a bit though it tkes the sdge off and stops you going on a full on binge. I hate the guilty feeling after though. When I fancy something sweeyt I try and stick to chew bars (such as refreshers or wham bars) as they dont have any fat in them. I bet you ae starting to get excited for ya jollys now. 10lb is amazing and if you can do another 10 that will be 20lb down for you holiday and thats great!!! Keep at it. We all know you can do it :)

How are the rest of you... Tell me all about your weekends.

Bella - I think I will have to do that and treat myself. The Adonis bought me a spa day so I think I will use that soon. Get a nice facial and massage.

Oh Cinderz - what creams are you using? I hardly ever mostiorise and was thinking I really should and was going to get some firming gel. Any suggestions?

Well, I getter get back to work.

Speak to you all soon my lovleys xxx

Hi Kassy

Im a student nurse, only a year left wish it would hurry up!! I have a few times at work just had a square of dark choc and its helped. Might get some green and blacks just to ha ve a square when I really need it.

Ive been using liz earle energising hip and thigh gel, bit xpensive but its my splurge, also soap and glory the firminator and naked body butter. Luvely.

Mmmmm chinese takeaway, I was thnking about tht over weekend too yum yum. Ive had a bit of a very naughty weekend!! I continued on my diet wrecking mission yday, went out for lunch in the sun, was lush. I had a panini, potato wedges AND a cream cake...and then a macdonalds last night woooooops. There goes at least 5lbs back on! Am doing a nightshift tonight so am trying not to eat til then but craving **** now after weekend! Must get back to it!!! Argh!

I hate working when the weathers good too :-( what do u do Kassy?

Hope everyone has a good day!xx

whoa... just jumped on the scales after my weekend of madness.... 3lbs on! argh!!
I know its water weight, and I know its just a massive shock to my body coz I had been avoiding all the carby stuff I indulged in....
I am fighting with myself to stay on track today... The "oh start afresh tomorrow" thing is back with a vengance!!!

xx

Helllooo Ladies !!! I got a STS this week, which means I'm going to try and be super good as even this far along I should be able to shift a pound a week !!! Hehe !!! Back to my painting this week , and NO snacking....well....100 cal popcorn !!! Such a classy Diva !!! Found myself looking at posh Chocolate Gift Websites at the weekend.....ye Gads, just hand me a stick and I'll hit myself with it !!!! Busy week with tons of stuff to get done. Let's focus guys and can someone please tell that gorgeous handsome man Mr Will Power that Diva needs a little bit of one to one attention !!!! Hahaha !!!

Diva x

Well mr willpower is an unfaithful unreliable sod and totally deserted me last night! Oooops! I snacked on naughty food on my nightshift til abt 2am, not a huge binge but picking at all the stuff I shouldnt have. Did have lots of water tho so thats something!
Feel bleugh now so am off for a sleep. Then back on track!

Hope you ladies are all ok this morning?

Has anyone heard from bella? Am a little worried after reading post and how down she was the other day...hope youre ok bella, come say hey, we all love u!

Xx

Back