Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Lol.... well I have to say, I made up for it with a romantic cosy dinner with Mr Chocolate, and even snuck in a quickie with Mr Bread.... ;)

(oooops)

back on track with a food diary from tomorrow!!!

Glad you had a good eve hun.... and well done for staying on track!!! :) am going to find Mr Willpower's hunky younger brother Self Control and see if he's up for it!! :)

xx

Hahahahaha, whatare you's two like. I know - we can cloan Mr Willpower and sell him on ebay. Think of the fortuned we would make hahahaha.

Well' I'm having a HUNGRY da today. Food wont bugger off from my little mind and its driving me crazy. And I was naghty last night. Grrrrr. You know me though - I have about 4 good days followed by 3 bad. NEED MORE GOOD DAYS!!!!!! Scales are going in the right direction though so I shouldnt stress too much.

Cinderz - Big up's to you for being a nurse. What a hard job that must be. I respect you loads for doing that. My mam used to be a nurse until she had me. She was a sister in a hospital. She is still a nurse now but just in an old peoples home. I thnk she secreatly always wanted me to be one. I was fr a weekend once. I done a programme for the TV called "Drunk and Disorderly" (many moons ago for BBC3) and they filmed me and my friends out drinking then put me in Blackpool A&E for a weekend (night shift) to see if it chaged my view on drinking. I was bandaging people up an all sorts hehe. Was a great experience but I couldnt do it full time. So go on girl!!!!!

BELLA WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU??????? Hope you okay. We all wondering where the hell you are at hehe.

Well, I was planning on going to the gym but I hav zero motivation in me today and just wanna go home and comfort eat. Hope I can get out of this frame of mind quick sharp!

Oh Diva - good on STS. Its all good as long as you STS or lose. Its the other direction you dont want to go hehe. And stop tourchering yourself woman - looking at chocky websited hehehe. I know what you mean though - the post ones make my mouth watteeeerrrrrrrr (thats me drooling haha)

Better get back to work, but speak to you all soon xxx

Hey Kassy

I follow that pattern, im good good good, then fall off the wagon at the weekend and take ages to get back on track... (like right now - still eating naughty food today...) am not going to weigh tomorrow... too scared and I know if the scales have gone up loads I will just say sod it and carry on eating crap... so i will save my weigh in for next weds and clump weeks 3 and 4 together, and just try and be 100%, shift this carb induced water weight and other damage!

Wow... that bbc 3 programme sounds like fun! Bet you saw some sights tho A&E Fri/Sat nights are interesting! Have you caught any of that programme on Ch.4? 24hrs in A&E....lots of drunk people! So funny sometimes but quiet serious really the states people get themselves into eeeek.

:( thats a sucky feeling, thats all i ever want to do is curl up and comfort eat!! am having a lazy day today tryign to do Uni work but have spent the day napping and lazing around after my nightshift... am back in for a 12hr day shift tomorrow... naughty girl mixing days and nights this week!
You will feel so much better after going to the gym tho... even if its just for 30mins? See! heres me telling you how great youll feel if you go, but will i follow my own advice!? (am still in my PJs so probably a big fat NO to that one!) :busted:

Hope your afternoon is going ok :) xx

Morning Cinderz (I wonder where everyone else is hiding. I think Diva is still off chasing Mr Willpower down the street hehehee - he's on his way to me Diva, or atleast I hope he is haha).

Wey I was absoloutley abismal last night. Has a bottle of vino, 4 packets of scampi fries, 2 chew bars, a thin base pizza (always leave the crust though - i just really enjoy the bits with loads of toppings on) then finished with 3 mini (individual) cheesecakes. I dunno hw I fited it all in. Its been ages since I have had a binge of that preportion. Feel guilty as sin today, but I'm extra determined to be good today and hit the gym when I finish work. I MUST I MUST I MUST!!!!!!

Cinderz, I am the same, if I have had a naff week I try not to get on the scales as if they go up I just continue eating crap. It puts you in a bad frame of mind dosent it?

I think we should both get back on track today!!!! We have come to far to spoil it. I have stocked the works fridge up with loads of fruit so you should do the same. Take those WW meals into work with you too and those bags of vedge I was ona bot from Aldi, and all that will see you through your 12 hour shift (bless ya, thats a long one).

I have never seen that thing on C4. I'll have to look out for it. Yeah, there were loads of people coming in to the A&E. One lad got smacked over the head with a frying pan off his drunken girlfriend, another girl fell in a swamp and there was a 15 year old, absoloutley mortal and throwing up. I'll have to see if I can download my DVD onto youtube sometime so yous can see it hahahaha.

Well, I better start my work. Lots to do today so it should fly over.

Speak to you all soonioooooo xxx

Hi girls

Here I am! :) Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, haven't been feeling too good and spent most of the time feeling sorry for myself for no other reason than just plain misery!

Basically, the story is this, I started Slimming world in January weighing in at home at 15st 9lbs. According to my scales, I lost 3 stone but a visit to the nurse showed I was only 1 stone lighter. Plus my blood pressure was taken and it was far too high. I couldn't work out why as my scales were definitely saying 3 stone so it didnt make any sense. So I weighed myself at the gym, and yep, the scales there showed I was the same as the docs. I couldn't understand how my scales could be so wrong because they're digital so it's not like I could cheat my weigh-in each week! After a lot of tears and talks with my family, I put it down to weighing myself on dodgy floor surfacing! Sounds stupid doesn't it, but my scales are in my bedroom on carpet flooring so I took them to the bathroom and again, the same thing happened. So basically, I've spent the last few weeks feeling really sorry for myself and if I'm honest, like a liar and a cheat, because I've been telling everyone how much I have lost and it's all been a big joke!

Anyway, I decided two weeks ago that there's not much I can do except get back on my bike and start peddling and I managed to lose 5lbs last saturday (now weighing in at the gym before my spin class). Obviously, I was really happy, but come Sunday, I was ready to sabotage myself again and I don't even know why. Since then it's been chocolate every day! :( I'm dredding the scales this week because I think it might be a gain, but I'm hoping if I go easy on my food intake between now and then and make sure I do lots of exercise, I may be ok.

I went back to see the nurse on monday, a different one this time (not my choice!), and the first thing she noticed was my weight loss (I've seen her a few times in the past) and she checked my BP and it was perfect! I had to give blood to check for gloucouse etc (although she didn't see the point - it was down to the previous nurse who saw me) and I'm going to get these results today, so hopefully they will be ok too.

So as you can see, it's all been a bit stressful and emotional for me, so I decided to have a few days off to get myself back to "normal" which I hope I am now, despite my few days blip. I'm going to South Africa on 27th Dec (26 weeks time) and really want to get to 10st 4lbs (ignore the stats on my profile, I need to change them). I'm not sure how much I'll be able to lose in that time but i'm aiming for 2lbs a week which is just under 4 stone so if I can push myself, I might just do it.

I've just been reading through the SW magazine and have lots of meal ideas etc, so now I just need to get my refocus head back on and be the loser I know I can be!

No doubt you'll be seeing a lot more of me on here now!

Hope you're all ok and having a great day xxXXxx

Hi all
yep love to join you Miss Kassy ...I'm a binge eater and can put on lots of weight very quiclkly...supporting a large tum today ...gunna eat normally 2night and check in ..c'mon girls we know we can do it :D

Hi Jezabel and Beverley and welcome! :) Hope urok Xx p.s just to update from my last post, got my blood test results back and all is normal! Woo hoo! Xxxx

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using MiniMins

Oh girls, I feel terrible today. Had another binge last night and feel so sick and sluggish today. I have "pregnant belly" syndrome too. Feeling so fat and uncomfortable. Changed my work clothes no end of times this morning and now sitting at my desk feeling crappy. Let this be a lesson to me! I need to seriously get exercising! Xxx

Deciding to go lunch time clothes shopping with my pregnant belly was not a good idea! :( serious workout needed tonight! Xx

Miss K, I'm always chasing Mr Will Power, and trying to escape from Mr B !! ( Binge !!) Mr B is apparently my pyscho stalker !!!! Been sooo busy this week, caught up on the painting, now moving on to the next !!! Painting is such a workout....who knew ?? My arms ache, my legs, my neck, etc, etc !! No snacking, as after having my head stuck over the paint tin for a few hours, my appetite for the evening munchies disappears !! Hehe !! And least I'm happy from the paint fumes buzz !! Hehe !!
Bella....I have the after carrying the sprog belly, kinda deflated and hanging !!!

New peeps, welcome, we are struggling with the binge monsters this week, usually we are a much more refined group of ladies !!! NOT !!!! Hehe !!

Diva x

Bella, I had that trouble with my scales, they were weighing way light !! We bought an expensive set like at the Doc's.....and regained like 16 lbs !! Grrrrr !! Pissed me off, believe me !! I think the electronic ones are sooo sensitive, or just like to torture you by just picking a number out of thin ( well in my case, FAT ) air !!! Double Grrrrrrr !!!

Diva x

Hi everyone
Bella- I'm on sw too and have found the last few weeks really hard. Have regained 3 pounds in total which I know doesn't seem like much but it took me 5 weeks to lose them the first time :(
Have finally got my head in a better place this week but I'm taking it one day at a time and trying not to look forward too much.

Everyone else struggling with mr binge - I think he has been cloned! He's everywhere at the moment. It's funny how it all hits us at the same tome. It's been the same in my class. Roll on the end of my reports and then I can spend some
Time on exercise.

Diva, it's awful isn't it! I really feel like I'm back to square 1 and I think thank's the reason why I'm binging so much! I need to beat this because I can't let it get the better of me. It's just so demotivating though. :( Well done on all of your decorating though - that's fantastic! :)

Shelski - Well done on getting back on track, I hope I get there soon. What plan are you following? Maybe we should share our food diaries - that might help us both?

yeah I'm doing that too! :) I've also been looking for a new fitness challenge now I've finished Race for Life and have been debating what to do and I think I've found it now...a night time marathon walk in London for Cancer Reseach. Am very tempted! xx

Hiya my lovley ladies, how are we all today?

Hi Jezabel and Beverly - come join the party, were are a good bunch hehehe (arn't we girls?) What diets are we doing then? How are you both finding it? Diva is right, we have all had a bit of a tough week, but thats why we are here - to support each other, and we'll be back on track soon. We always get there in the end.

Bella - HUMONGUS HUGS COMING YOUR WAY :grouphugg:What ever yo do, dont give up girl, coz look how well you have done so far. I love the idea about the midnight walk. I would have joined you if I was closer to London. Also, I totally agree - never go shopping when you dont feel 100% as it makes you worse. I went shopping last night but left feeling crap about myself go grabbed a macdonalds and bottle of vod and went home. Then felt even worse. Is it just me or whenever you go to shopping centres at the mo does every one look like a bloody super model??? All I see if thin people all dressed up looking fab. And how can people walk all day in them shoes? The Adonis says it probally takes them hours to get ready on a morning and he would hateit if I was that high maintenance haha. It makes you feel naff though dont it? Have you got back on track today? Lets try hrder, both of us, as I have been naff too, but I know we can do it!!! Thats the frustrating thing. The longer you have been on it the harder it gets, but dont give up. Think of that STUNNING dress you just baught and think how amazing you will look. Oh, good job at the docs! Pleased your blood pressure is okay. You had me worried for a mo.

Shelski - you have the right idea "one day at a time". Its such a great outlook, as i think if you try to look to far ahead and put pressure on yourself you set yourself up to fail.

Diva - Mr Binge is like a bloody flea and just keeps laying eggs and hatching. Horrid little thing!!!! He's been stuck to me all week practically. GET OFF GET OFF!!!!! haha. Hee, I can just imagine you getting high off ya paint fumes, painting the carpet and youself hehe. Is it all almost done now? Sounds like you have a fab house. Are you still doing your smoothies?

Well, I need to get some better motivation frm somewhere as its 12 weeks today until my jollydays. I baught 3 dresses yesterday (all size 12's) so I need to drop a dress size and a half by then. I know I can do it but I have to stop cheating... STARTING FROM NOW!!!!

I am attempting to hit the sales again today (might aswell try and get some chea shorts and stuff in the sale) so I'm just gonna take my time, not compare myself to people and enjoy it and not get stressed. Heres to hoping!

I dont think I will get weighed this week as have not been good, so if I have a mega good week next week and get weighed next weekend I should be okay. We'll see though. I said that last week then when I got on the scales I supprised myself.

Annyhoo, where is Cinderz today????

Wll, I better get to work. Only and hour and a half left coz I have took half a days holiday. Hope I can keep away from the fast food places on my shopping trip!!!

Have a great weekend everyone and speak to you soon xxx

Awwwww, thanks, Kassy! I really appreciate that! :) Yeah, am also glad my BP is ok now - it didn't help that I wasn't feeling well the first time I went so that probably contributed! I'm kind of back on it! My mind is focused but my willpower isn't! I can't stop eating chocolate! :( I've decided not to weigh in tomorrow too because I know it will be a gain. Hopefully now I've decided to do this marathon walk and have found someone to do it with me, I will get back on it as need to focus on the training.

Enjoy your shopping this afternoon - hope you find lots of nice things!

xxXXxx

Hey ladies!!! :)

I am here!! ergh.... busy week, clocked up 62.5hrs last week yuk yuk yuk.... horrific eatingwise.... I pigged on bread, cake, chocolate.... loads of jacket potatoes! BUT.... I jumped on the scales this morning, and I am the same weight as I was before I went off the rails... still 10lbs down...
I think the scales are broken!!

Woooooo Kassy... 12weeks :) that will fly by! and you can easily drop a couple of dress sizes in then! :):):) yay!! I've got 4 weeks... this time in 4 weeks we will be at the airport! yikes!

Awwww bella, chin up hunny.... its a b*tch of a cycle to break but you will, and once you do youll feel amazing.. the midnight walk sounds amazing and its great to have something to focus on!

Hey Diva! think of all that arm toning you've been getting done! Wooooooo Paint fumes... (is it wrong that i love the smell of paint?) hehehe well done for escaping the evening munchies! yay!!

Well, I AM going to start a food diary on here tomorrow that I have kept saying I will... Been ok today though not really felt into food (gasp....thats unusual!) ... had a banana for breakfast, fishcakes and salad for lunch and jacket potato for dinner... tomorrow back on the wagon properly with no potatoes or bread as I have been... can I bin a dress size in 4 weeks I wonder..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Welcome Jezabel and Beverly!! :)

xx

Loud hello to the Sassy Crew !!!! Late appearing as we are celebrating the 4th July !!!!! Well Mr D gets a holiday and there will be a little bit of alcy- hol passing the Diva's lips tonight !!! Woop woop !!! Lost a pound, so hoping a bevvy or two will not mean it FINDS me again !!! Grrrrrr !!!!

Come on girlies.... I'm on a mission to drop 4 lbs in Julyyyyyyyy !!!! Yay !!! So no STS allowed...gotta be in it to WIN it !!!!

Diva x

Back