Miss Kassy Getting Sassy (Re-Start)

Morning all

Bin - We can't get a mortgage due to fact the Adonis is still on his old mortgage (thats another story - but we seeing a solicitor about his half as she is renting it out and making money) so its all manic here too. Sorry to hear about Mr Bin;s aunty, sounds like there is lots to sort. On the plus side you will be pleased its footy season again hehe. Get that scarf out and practice your shouting! Yeah, kids are dead excited about baby, think they will find it more realistic when they can see a proper bump as the little one finds it hard to get her head around - she is so confused as to how a baby is in my belly haha.

Well, I have been in floods of tears all morning (no thanks to bloody hormones) but I have decided to give one of my cats away. The fluffy one (boy called Stig) is just too needy and tempromental and I can't trust him with baby but its been such a hard decision and I love him to bits but he's got to go. So am also worried that the other one will miss him, even though he constantly jumps on her I think she will miss him a bit, but like a work pal reassured me - they will both adjust and be fine and that am doing the right thing. Its just so hard.

Gonna try be a bit healthier from Monday as there is no need for me to be consuming around 3000 calories a day. Feel sluggish so gonna up my fruit and vedge and good carbs rather than junk and sweets.

Busy at work as usual hence not getting on here as often as I would like but i'm always lingering.

Hope you all have a fab weekend. Its our first weekend without the kids for ages so we gonna go for meal and to pics (may have to go see the new Denzel Washington film - yum yum haha).

Speak soon gals xxx

Morning all

Just munching on sum butter on toast while I type - I cant get enough of it haha.

How are you all keeping and how are diets going? I still need to try cut down all the crap a bit but i'm not in the right frame of mind. Its so easy whilst pregnant to think i might aswell eat what I want, but am starting to feel chubbier now (and not just my belly) but my face and arms too. I dont want too much uneccesary weight gain. Will try again from next week.

Woke up with a killer headache today and I must look a bit under the weather as my boss commented as soon as I walked through the door so I have been ordered to take it easy today. Then I am off for 4 days having a nice long weekend.

Weve got tickes to Cumbria Zoo for Saturday (fingers crossed the weather is okay) as we have the kids all weekend and may go bowling or sumit too. Got to keep them entertained.

I am totally fancying a change to my hair so need some suggestions - was contemplating getting a long bob or shoulder length cut and going very dark/black or keeping hair long with long laters and getting highlights. What do yous think?

Do you all have plans this bank holiday weekend? xxx

Hey girls x :)
Omg kassy that poop game sounds yuk lol !!!
You only pay £500-600 rent? Bloody hell where do you live??? My son pays £600 for a studio in the worse part of our town!!! Honest rent here is a joke! Although diva prob doesn't agree lol she be getting a few bucks from renting her Windsor pad out! Lucky lady!!! Good for you though diva, if I could I would x

Q...What's the difference between a girlfriend and a wife???
A...about three stone

Looool haha x ain't that the truth

Bin my son off to cream fields this weekend but looks like rain! Such a shame and his camping there so be damp. Prob drunk or and stoned so may not even notice!!!

How's the diets? Mine is rubbish.

Xxx

Hello Everyone

My diet at the moment is not too good had a couple of bad weeks but am now back on track and hoping to shift some more before my holiday in November. Have got Great South Run at end of October so have been doing some training for that, but I do find the weather a bit warm for running even in the evening. Am not complaining though this weather can carry on as long as it wants.

Kassy Sounds like you have got a good weekend planned. Hope the weather stays nice for you. Am having the same treatment as your friend for my psoriasis so am getting a lovely tan, have to go to the hospital 3 times a week.

Zesty My son and girlfriend are off to Reading festival tomorrow so like you hope the weather stays dry for them. Can not believe I have no festivals or concerts booked this year nearly all ways have some thing planned to go to.

Am working Sat morning then off to football first home game this season which should be good. Off Sunday and Monday but Mr Bin is working so will probably catch up on some work around house.

All have a good weekend catch up soon.
Bin xx

lol Zest, nice joke!

Hiya Gals !!!

Haha !! Wish I was a rich Landlord but I'm not !!! Boo !!!

Awww, Kassy, are you really going to give up one of your Cats ?? I'm sorry that would break my heart, my friend has a little one and a Moggy and the cat just avoids her baby at all costs !! Your scan must be coming up soon, are you and the Hubby going to find out what you are having ?

I'm super busy, and counting the weeks to my next holiday in November !! Diet wise, I have fairly normal, good weeks and then bad weekends, really would love to become a Hermit for a couple of months to avoid it all !! LOL !!

Have a good weekend !!!

Diva x

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Kassy, CONGRATULATIONS girly! Soooooooo happy for you! Also you look absolutely gorgeous in ur wedding pics. Sounds like life is amazing for you at the moment!

How is everyone else? Hope you're having a fantastic weekend. I'm in Dorset at the moment, came down on Friday and going back tomorrow evening. First visit here and loving it. Went to Christchurch, Mudeford and Poole on Saturday, Corfe Castle and Wareham yesterday and spent all day on the beach today! It's been so lovely but have drank so much and eaten very well too! Looks like the weather is going to be good again tomorrow so hoping to go back to the beach for the day. Have the whole week off so making the most of it!

Hope you're all ok

Bella xx

Wow, Bella is back too! Reunion time!!!!

Bin- very impressed with the great south run. Wish I could run 1 mile!

Hello Bella, how's the writing going?

Diva- where are you going in November?

Hope everyone else is on track. I bit the bullet and went back to class last night. I did quite well over the hol and only put 2.5 pounds on but need to get rid now and head is in right place.

Kassy - hope you are feeling well.

Have had massive BBQ tonight but only had 8 syns in total with lots of left over Tabouleh and salad for tomorrow :)
Have a good day tomorrow x

Where is everyone? Wake up!!! Haha

Hiya gals !!

I'm here enjoying a long weekend off !! Shelski, I'm off to Mexico for two weeks, just a Beach Holiday !! Yay !!

MrD and I had a lovely little Breakfast out this morning, I had a lovely egg and cheese Ciabatta toasted roll and a big Caramel Latte, but it was a treat. Yum !! I avoided buying anything else there, they have a fab Bakery with delicious diet killer cakes. lol !!

Nice to see you popping back in Bella, are you back from Dorset, now?

Diva x

Hello

Glad you are all ok.

Bella you certainly had lovely weather for your holiday, Dorset is lovely Mr Bin and I love Wareham we had our first holiday together there. You can see the IOW from Muddeford beach.

Shelski I had only ever run for a bus before last year when I first did the run. I don't like the idea of having to go out and run but once I am out there with my ipod on I am in my own little world and really enjoy it.

When in November do you go on holiday Diva, we are going away 4th Nov 9 weeks tomorrow whoop whoop cant wait.

We are looking after a friends dogs for just over 4 weeks, a Jack Russell who we have had before and a 10 month Patterdale Terrier (who is totally crazy!!), I am going to pick them up tonight. So it will be plenty of dog walks for us. Our cat visitor wont be very happy as the dogs are not cat friendly.

Kassy hows everything going? When do you have your first scan?

Bin xx

Oh Mexico!!! So freaking jealous of you haha

Hiya gals

Poped on for a quick cath up before I spend all morning in a meeting.

Diva - Where abouts in mexico are you going? So jealous. One of the girls that was my bridesmaids is off there today. It totally broke my heart giving Stig away. I was on and off in tears for week and even now when I speak about hi I can feel myself getting so upset. He was a little monkey tho and into everything and demanded so much attention. The person I gave him to only lives 10 min walk away tho and I know her so I will visit him in a few weeks but he has settled in lovley. Also, my other cat, Kassy seems to have come right out her shell as Stig dominated her so much so she is happeir too. I doo miss the little fur ball loads tho :( but I know it was for the best. Yip, next scan is 20th Sep. Yeah, we are going to find out what we having, I have to haha, can't wait.

Bella - So nice to see you back, how is things? Whats new? Any crack with the love life? You must have loads of gosspid. We can always rely on you for a good bit crack hehe. You been doing more writing?

Elm - Hows things with you honey? Hows work?

Bin - Ah I think I remember when you had that dog last time. I had my first scan after mexico (I was just over 10 weeks). Next one is on 20th Sep (I will be almost 20 weeks then). I will take a photo of the copy of the sacn so I can post on here to show you all.

Shelski - Hows you?

I am 17 weks today. Its going so fast. Living in Jeggings and loose tops as they fit now and will expwnd when I expand haha. Still feeling fab too and still enjoying my grub haha.

Have you all seen that the actor to play Chritian Grey in the 50 shades film has been announced. He is from Newcastle and was in a programme called Biker Grove that I used to watch all the time haha. He is pretty hot hehe - Charlie Hunnam.

Well, I better go get to this meeting coz the minutes wont take themselves haha.

Speak soon peeps xxx

Hello All !!!

Nice update Kassy, glad you and the little bump are well !! We're doing A.I in Cancun, Mexico. ( We went before a few years ago, so we know the area and we really wanted to just chill on a Beach and be slobs for two weeks, lol. Also, MrD is a bad flyer, and this is only 4hrs away from us here, so nice and quick and as his work schedule has been crazy, it was fairly easy to organise !!)

I lost a pound this week, so that's good, as I'm such a small loser now !! Already,done my exercise for the day, just got to be good with the food choices, and not go mad !!

Have a good week, gals !!!

Diva x

Hello Girls

I lost 1lb too this week Diva, I also have small losses but I try to just think positive that these all add up. It just seems to take so long at times. Mexico in November sounds lovely.

Glad you are keeping well Kassy look forward to all your baby updates.

We are dog sitting at the moment so plenty of walkies hopefully will help the weight loss!

Going to get our visas and insurance next week for our holiday, cant wait!

Hope you all have a good weekend

Bin x

Wake up!

Hiya gals

I was expecting to come on here and have weeks worth of gossip to catch up on but its been dead quiet. How are you all keeping?

Well, we had the 20 scan on Friday and wre having.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......... A GIRL! hehe. I knoew it was a girl! Funny how you just know. Cant stop looking at cute outfits haha.

I can't believe we are half way there. I am totally starting to show now and havn't been weighed for a few weeks but i'll be up over the 12st mark now. I have gained more than I should but tough titty haha.

So how have you all been?

(I dont have half as much crack now am not out partying every weekend haha).

Off to maternity yoga tonight. Hope I fit into my tracksuit bottoms haha.

xxx

Oh that is so expecting! Have fun picking out the names! :)

Back