Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Glad to hear you had such a fab day at the Zoo, Well done for not being tempted by any of the goodies you took, but if you are like me i am just not interested in any food at the moment, Have you had a WI yet? how are you doing?

Keep up the good work :)x

Yes I'm the same, food just not really bothering me now-had the odd need to chew last week but seems to have gone now fingers crossed! WI is Tuesday, at the beginning of the week my weight froze (yes I have that bad habit of weighing nearly every day!!) but hopefully it will move a bit now I've had plenty of water & everything seems to be moving a bit more freely "through" if you know what I mean lol!! :0)

Well its been a pretty boring day today, but been good with the water & enjoyed my shakes - been having vanilla made really cold with a spoon of decaf coffee and a couple of sweetners - lush!! Haven't worn my favourite pj's since before I started Exante, but put them on tonight and the bottoms actually fit! (as opposed to me sporting a builders bum lol!) amazing!!

Stressful week ahead with 2 x 11 hour days at work, area manager visiting tomorrow :0( Meeting a very good friend Tuesday night but she's been going through a tough time, so I'll be playing counsellor for the evening... Hoping to fit in meeting my heavily pregnant friend and her gorgeous 2 year old for lunch at some point and possibly also mum and my little boy (she looks after him full time for me while I'm at work). Next Sunday I've agreed (for my sins!) to help out at the pre-school jumble sale/craft fair for 4 hours - and at some point I have to cram in some revision for my exam!!! Oh well, life is never dull! At least I'll have plenty to think about other than food!!!!!!

Also hoping to catch up with other peoples diaries on here- I don't tend to get much time online so I often read and run, but great to hear everyones stories and I'll try and post when I can! Thanks for reading my babbling anyway!!!!

I can't believe I've only been on this a week & my area manager just said to me "have you done your hair different? Oh no it's not your hair, you've lost weight haven't you?!" can't believe he noticed! Felt guilty when he then said "I'm doing WW & I've lost nearly 2 stone..." (why didn't I notice that??!! Lol!!) still feel very glad someone has noticed :0)

You are doing so well , glad someone has noticed I am looking forward to that moment but early days only been doing this 13 days! maybeenext week xx

I've only been doing it 13 days too! I think he was just more focused on weight as he's "in the zone" too, he's not one to throw compliments around easily though lol!!

He's got me wanting to do some exercise though, he's been walking everyday-trouble is I don't have much spare time, however I'm going to make an attempt to go swimming once a week! Our local pool does an adult swim session 9-10pm so my little man will be tucked up in bed so daddy can watch tv while I get fit lol!! Found myself volunteering to walk to the bank today just so I could cram some walking in my day, it's amazing how little hanged can help though :0) weigh in tomorrow.... Feeling a bit bloated & "bunged up" though so not sure what the morning will bring!! Time will tell..... :0)

Hi MissP,

I have just read you're diary from start to finish :)

Well done on staying strong and fingers crossed for WI tomorrow!

Aw thank you for reading my rambling!! Will post on here in the morning once I've weighed myself, scary...!

Just had a text from my heavily pregnant friend, doesn't look like we'll be doing lunch this week after all as it sounds like she's in labour :0) so very excited!! And it's a huge reminder of why I'm on exante, I so desperately want another baby but can't endure another pregnancy 20+ stone! Ooh I'm not going to sleep tonight knowing babby is on his way :0)

Gud luck weighing in tomoro
Ur doin super How exciting New babies!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thank you for reading my rambling!! Will post on here in the morning once I've weighed myself, scary...!

Just had a text from my heavily pregnant friend, doesn't look like we'll be doing lunch this week after all as it sounds like she's in labour :0) so very excited!! And it's a huge reminder of why I'm on exante, I so desperately want another baby but can't endure another pregnancy 20+ stone! Ooh I'm not going to sleep tonight knowing babby is on his way :0)

Good luck with your weigh in Hun, that's exactly why I want to lose weight so I can try and persuade husb to let me have another baby.lol. We can do this together hun

Aw nice to know we have the same goal! I'm very lucky that my lovely OH would have another baby tomorrow (hat will be his 5th, but my 2nd lol!) but it's me causing the delay-hence my urgency to shift this flab!!!!! :0)

Wwwwwwweeeeeeeeee I've lost 5lbs this week!!!!! So that's 14 ugly lbs of lard gone forever :0) so so so happy with that :0)

In other news I realised out of my bumper pack I have loads of bars left as haven't been eating 1 every day, so going to have a change of routine & have my bar at work for lunch-bit easier as no measuring etc & if that's all I take to work then that's what I'll have to eat!! I don't mind them, it's just like chewing on a brick :0)

14lbs in two weeks is brilliant. Congratulations :D

Wwwwwwweeeeeeeeee I've lost 5lbs this week!!!!! So that's 14 ugly lbs of lard gone forever :0) so so so happy with that :0)

In other news I realised out of my bumper pack I have loads of bars left as haven't been eating 1 every day, so going to have a change of routine & have my bar at work for lunch-bit easier as no measuring etc & if that's all I take to work then that's what I'll have to eat!! I don't mind them, it's just like chewing on a brick :0)

Chop em up into little squares and graze on them with a coffee!!

So well done on your losses MP, you need to change your username now!!

Well done 5lbs is excellent.

Back