Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Good afternoon MissP, yes as dawny says, what a target to aim for. Very inspirational and motivating :hug99: xx

Thank you all again, you are all so lovely & it means a lot to have such a great support network!

Be warned - food references about to appear..... So tonight I went for an Indian with the girls that's been planned since before I started exante. They're all on SW so didn't know what their reaction would be to me trying to eat low carb, but it was very positive & having been in the same boat they were incredibly supportive! I had lamb tandoori, sag paneer & mushroom bhaji. Stopped when I was full & scraped off the onions as remembered them being highest carbs when I did Atkins. It was lush anyway & I went for damage limitation but I really enjoyed myself & didn't feel at all deprived not have rice or naan bread, so I'm really chuffed! Back on the TS wagon tomorrow though & looking forward to it as my poor tummy is making some funny old noises tonight lol!!!

Will try & catch up on everyone's diary tomorrow but hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hey well done MP... Ur doin gr8 Fair play limiting WI damage stickin to high protein foods on Ur nite out! TIs inspirin to know it can b done! Makin cupcakes myself this mornin but will need a piece of gum (sugar free) in my mouth to stop me lickin as TIs 2nd nature 2 me- I absolutely luv it especially when flavoured with vanilla essence!!!
Day off today as schools r voting centres over er-Yipee !!! DD havin friends over and son goin to a friends hse!
Well done keepin focused.... Super goal Gotta give dem a play mate! Mine get on super well and r d best of pals!!!
Have another super day!
Miles of smiles Shoebedoo
PS nothin wrong with Jedward.... Der millionaires and we're dead proud of dem!!! Disgusting how political d voting on Eurovision has become... 2 think d Russians came 2nd is a joke!!!
Did u get tickets 4 d Olympic Games?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha you've got a point re Jedward, they just irritate me a bit! But fair play to them they've done well and they have more money than me so who am I to judge?!!! No I didn't get Olympics tickets. Was gutted as at the time they went on sale I quit my job & went back to where I use to work (where I work now) & so money was tight. The boss of the place I was leaving is a millionaire & she kept dropping in how she'd spent over £2000 on tickets, made me sick!!

Glad you think I made good choices last night, tried to do my research before hand but when you're not making it yourself it's difficult to know what you're getting. It was yummy though :0)

Last day of the month today so it's all to play for at work, roll on 8pm so I can come home & put my pj's on :0)

Ah no U certainly work long hrs Hope d day flies 4 u and dat Everythg tallies at d end of d day if Uve 2 balance d bks!!!! Lashin rain all nite and it's still teamin down... We were spoilt 4 d last wk
Still feels as thou d temperatures r up so hopefully it's only temporary!!! Is it d same over der??

shoebedoo said:
Ah no U certainly work long hrs Hope d day flies 4 u and dat Everythg tallies at d end of d day if Uve 2 balance d bks!!!! Lashin rain all nite and it's still teamin down... We were spoilt 4 d last wk
Still feels as thou d temperatures r up so hopefully it's only temporary!!! Is it d same over der??

Dats a disgusting amt of money to waste on tickets... Some people like to flash d cash... cud do with a bit of sense 4 sure!!! Cud b all talk... Ya never know!!!

Another day, a new month dawns, it's Friday & best of all I'm off for a week after today Whoo hoo!!!!

So sleepy this morning-little man woke me up at 4am (but is currently sleeping soundly 2 hours on!) & I had a very random dream about some giant spiny stick insects.... I'm going to blame the tomato & basil soup I had just before bed lol!!

Trying to plan a couple of days away next week & thinking of going to Beamish museum -looks great there & my little boy would love it... Wonder what our great British weather will do next week though!!

I'm laying in bed currently-on my back, which is something I haven't been able to do comfortably for a long time! And looking at my ever shrinking belly! Great feeling :0)

Good afternoon MissP enjoy your week off! :hug99: xx

Oh wow NJoy Ur wk off!! Can't beat dem Fair play noticing how Ur body is changing!! Hope Ur not left with a massive jelly belly like me... Had 2 c- sections!!! Thank gudness 4 magic knickers dat hold it in but h8 d thoughts of havin 2 wear dem 4eva Mayb it's my bodies weakest spot and another stone might improve thgs!! Reckon I'm doomed and need liposuction and a tummy tuck 2 free myself 4m havin 2 wear dem 4 d rest of my life!!!
Ur Amazin being so positive with such disturbed nites sleep Been der done dat and it's a tough ride. Mine r 7+9 so am outta practice
It does get easier NJoy as d yrs pass quickly

Its a great feeling when you actually start to notice the change. Its fine for others to say...and thats great aswell...but seeing it yourself makes you believe it and makes it worth while x

I feel so different already too, I've even got a dress on today! One of my friends told me the other day that she's really impressed with me being so determined & thinks I'm amazing! Was very sweet to hear :0)

Had a vanilla coffee for breakfast, bought 50 vanilla shakes as I think they're the most versatile & couldn't quite stretch to the bumper pack this month (& wanted to avoid the choc shakes bleurgh!!) also bought some tesco ultra slim choc bars for a change!

Making jubilee cupcakes with my little boy this morning & hoping to persuade hubby to go for a long walk later! Been invited to a get together for a few of the pre-school people but really not in the mood so trying to think of an excuse lol!!! Might just not turn up haha!!

Have a great day everyone :0) xx Jen xx

Misspiggy1981 said:
I feel so different already too, I've even got a dress on today! One of my friends told me the other day that she's really impressed with me being so determined & thinks I'm amazing! Was very sweet to hear :0)

Had a vanilla coffee for breakfast, bought 50 vanilla shakes as I think they're the most versatile & couldn't quite stretch to the bumper pack this month (& wanted to avoid the choc shakes bleurgh!!) also bought some tesco ultra slim choc bars for a change!

Making jubilee cupcakes with my little boy this morning & hoping to persuade hubby to go for a long walk later! Been invited to a get together for a few of the pre-school people but really not in the mood so trying to think of an excuse lol!!! Might just not turn up haha!!

Have a great day everyone :0) xx Jen xx

I like the vanilla ones too - they are so versatile !! Though I do like the choc ones hot as normal or a mocha ....

Brill you got a dress on :)

Been at a BBQ today to celebrate my friends birthday but was angelic :0) now home & about to have my bar... Bit disappointed that no-one noticed that I didn't eat, or that I've lost weight :0( give it a couple of months & they won't recognise me ;0)

Off to the pub with my friend (check me out - the social butterfly today haha!) - we always joke that we should be on supersize vs superskinny, but in all seriousness she suffers from bulimia. But we both have issues with food that ultimately need to be overcome... She is going through counselling finally & on anti-depressants, and I'm finally doing something to shed my "morbidly obese" self :0) we've been best friends for years, and despite our very different food issues, we are great support for each other - it's always easier to help someone else than take advice yourself isn't it?!!

Tomorrow is my beautiful niece's 2nd birthday! My sister is going waaaaay over the top with jubilee/birthday preparations & to be honest while I love my niece to bits I'll be glad when it's all over!! So tomorrow I'll be taking a bar with me again as everyone will be having a picnic, and my dad & stepmums eyes will be on me.... They have nagged me all my life about my weight, & whenever I'm on a diet & have lost weight she says really patronisingly "you're looking much better"... Better than what??!!! She infuriates me, but I feel slightly smug at the moment as she had an small operation earlier this year & has been on steroids & piles on the pounds.... She now wants to do exante lol!!!

Off to get ready for my 2nd outing of the day, hope everyone is having a fab weekend :0) xx

Well done MP Ur doin fantastic Amazin willpower especially at social occasions!! Boy Uve a busy social life at d mo! NJoy
Complements will come Some I'm sure have noticed but r jealous!! Take all in Ur stride
Keep goin girlie Dead proud of u!!

Aw thanks! I have had 2 people comment & that felt great. My mum says she can notice but doesn't want to put pressure on me so never knows what to say, I know her love & support is unconditional so her just being there for me is enough :0)

Trust me, I don't always have this willpower, but when I throw myself into something it's 110% or nothing!!

Good morning MissP, you're doing fab, especially with all these social occasions! :hug99: xx

Have a great time at your Nieces's birthday party. My birthday today too! :D

Aw well a very big happy birthday to you GP! Hope you have a lovely day :0) x

Wow what a busy lady you are, and you're showing tremendous willpower. I'm sure people have noticed your weightloss, they can sometimes be a bit funny about mentioning it until its very obvious!
Have a lovely day today.

Aw well a very big happy birthday to you GP! Hope you have a lovely day :0) x

Thank you, I'm planning on a small shopping trip. My fave pastime :D xx

Back