Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Still grinning from yesterdays WI lol! Had such a crazy day at work yesterday & then went straight out to drop a birthday present off to my goddaughter & then on to see a friend for a couple of drinks (sparkling water I must add!) - she's done CD before so completely understands what I'm doing so was nice to have a conversation about it all without all the questions!!!

So tired today but happy that it's Wednesday & downhill to the weekend from here :0)

Have a good day hun

Oh I wish I didn't work full time sometimes, the weather here has been beautiful! It's not the same looking out of my office window onto a busy street with a little bit of blue sky..... Did volunteer to do the office errands so I could get out and have a walk in the sun though :0)

I'm feeling mega hungry today, think its just that I have had a constant thirst on today & can't keep up with it! 1.5 packs left so will have a soup when I get home in a bit & half a shake before bed I think... been really anxious today, haven't had palpitations for ages! Don't want to take beta-blockers again so been trying to do deep breathing to keep calm!

Waiting to hear of the arrival of my friends little baby, last heard in established labour 8 hours ago.... I'm so impatient!!!!! :0)

Yay my friend has had her baby boy!!!! Dying to know details but think she had a bit of a rough time, I can relax now though - now raising a glass of water to them to celebrate... Cheers lol!!!

I will join you in that celebration sparkling water for me please xx:)

Ahh that's lovely.

Day 17 - I'm going to lose track of how many days I've been on this soon! This morning I'm shattered, stupidly didn't go to bed until gone 11pm & then got woken up about 1pm by our smoke alarm going off randomly!!! Had so much adrenaline pumping that I didn't get back to sleep for ages & then hubby started snoring.... And now I have an 11 hour day ahead of me!!! Oh it's fun and games :0)

Just made my little lads breakfast & for the first time reeeeeally fancied hot buttered toast! Obviously won't be having any but it smelt amazing!!

I've just been swimming for the first time in ages! Did 34 lengths, so 800 metres in 45 mins. Not great and certainly not as fast as I used to swim but it's a damn good start! Feeling very smug & proud of myself :0)

Well done hun

well done, that's brilliant! keep it up xx:)

Well I'm planning to go swimming once a week & then add in some other exercise...

Went out to the shop on my lunch & spotted a dressed crab... Before I knew it i'd put it in the basket & 5 mins later it was in my belly!! I'm annoyed with myself for not being more restrained, but also quite pleased that I chose that-could have been much worse!!

After that I had an awful afternoon at work, the nice weather certainly brings put the worst in some people!!

Still feeling bloated too so think I'm going to have to neck some senokot tonight :-/

Ok so I went to bed early last night, forgot to take senokot, woke up this morning as bloated as ever, I've put on 2lbs & feeling really bleurgh!! I hate taking laxatives but think that's going to be the only way in this case... Really annoyed as been having extra fibre which normally helps but not working now! Feeling sorry for myself!!

Common sense is telling me just to plod on today & keep drinking the water-I had 3.5 litres yesterday & was still thirsty! Think that has to do with the bloatedness/water retention-fingers crossed it will all go soon!!

Ah well the sun is shining & I shouldn't be moaning lol! :0)

I opted for dulco ease & bought a big jar of psyillium (sp?) husks - god they are awful but have had them before and know they will keep things moving!!

Been making cupcakes today for pre-school fundraiser tomorrow and boy do they look yummy, but oddly enough I haven't been tempted! The hardest part has been remembering not to lick my fingers out of habit! So obviously haven't tasted them, but hubby assures me they are yummy and keeps offering to test them "just in case!"

I've nearly run out of shakes so left with bars and soups - thinking about ordering next months order a bit early, but can't decide whether to go for the bumper pack of shakes or just a single flavour (vanilla - yummy with coffee either hot or really cold!!). need to decide soon as I think I only have 2 strawberry shakes left.... don't fancy having soup for brekkie ha ha!!

Any one else watching Eurovision?! Always good for a giggle, particularly Russia!! :0)

we've pressed the "red button" for the sing along option-hilarious! But yes Jedward offend my eyes, didn't they sing for Ireland last year?

Mmm just put some of my banana shake in my coffee and it was lush!!! Feel much less bloated than yesterday & off to the pre-school fundraiser with my pretty pink cupcakes in hand! Hope they taste as good as they look!!! Stay with us sunshine, hoping to get a bit of a tan today.... Feeling very happy today :0)

Back