Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Hope you are having a great day Miss Piggy. x

Wow what a fantastic day! Celebrated my niece's birthday by gate crashing the local jubilee celebrations & we had a blast! My sister made a union jack cake & it went down a treat (none passed my lips obviously!!). Only had to explain to 1 relative why I wasn't eating & she's very supportive & totally understands (although is a skinny minnie herself lol!) Then went back to my dads, hubby & son had my dads homemade mince beef & onion pie & it smelt amazing, but I had the remaining 1/2 a bar I'd been saving!

Me & dad were talking about how much hubby wants to go to Florida for his 50th next year (he's 18 years older than me!!) & as dad has a timeshare he gets special deals & said he can basically get us accommodation so all we'll have to pay for is flights & spending money!!!!! Looks like they may come too so will be a big family holiday, I really hope we do it because I'm so excited at the thought!!! Definitely something to lose weight for, haven't been in a swimsuit in front of my dad since I was 10 because of my weight, would feel really good to feel more confident :0)

Still 4 days left off work (boo :0( have to work Saturday morning!) & our little trip "up north" to come, feels like everything is really good at the moment, don't want to jinx anything but can honestly say I haven't been this happy for a long time!! (or perhaps it's the vlcd euphoria talking hahaha!!) hope everyone is enjoying the jubilee festivities & best of all the extra day off lol!! xx

Wow wow wow!! WI number 4 & I've lost the equivalent of an average newborn baby.... 8lbs!!!!!! Eeeek!!! So that's 27lbs in 4 weeks, incredible :0) will change my signature when I get in my laptop later, but now going to have to change that 1st goal as I'm only 1lb off it, think I'm going for 2.5 stone by the wedding instead :0) big smiles today :0)

OMG what a fantastic loss for your 4th week. Your body is definitely ready to get rid of the weight. Congratulations.

Well done!! 8lbs is amazing :D keep going! :)

Week 4 8 lbs loss, that's truly amazing!!! I was gonna comment on your good losses anyways when I read your today's post. Considering your day the yesterday and last few weeks you deserve every ounce x.

Holidays come at a really good time for you as you now have something really positive to focus on x.

Well done and keep going to a new fabulous, fit, sexy and healthy you x.

Well done that's ex excellent I think 3 stone is achievable the way your going well done

WOW! 8lb! you must be delighted, well done you so deserve to celebrate with a sparkling water maybe xxx

Keep it up x

Misspiggy1981 said:
Wow wow wow!! WI number 4 & I've lost the equivalent of an average newborn baby.... 8lbs!!!!!! Eeeek!!! So that's 27lbs in 4 weeks, incredible :0) will change my signature when I get in my laptop later, but now going to have to change that 1st goal as I'm only 1lb off it, think I'm going for 2.5 stone by the wedding instead :0) big smiles today :0)

That is absolutely brilliant !!! Bet you are chuffed to bits :) xxxx

Wow! Well done MissP, that's a fab week 4 weight loss. Made up for you :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Just seen you've lost 8lb in week four, that is fabulous you must be so happy with such an achievement in such a short time, we can do this xx

Well done Miss P - thats amazing! You must be feeling great!

Laura X

Thanks Laura, I am really pleased with myself! Really bloated today though, time to get the dulcolax out again.... Sorry tmi...!

Well we're in not so sunny Yorkshire at the moment!! Staying overnight & then up to Beamish tomorrow :0) went out for carvery a little while ago & as this is theoretically my AAM week I am going to have dinner today tomorrow and Friday. I think I made some pretty good choices! I had a slice of beef and a slice of gammon, with cabbage broccoli cauliflower & a couple of bits of carrot. Couldn't remember what carrots were like for carbs lol!! Went for a lovely walk round a big dam to let the huge dinner settle (well it felt huge!!!) just been and bought myself a bottle of coke zero (don't normally drink it but really fancied something sweet!). Then good nights sleep hopefully and up to co Durham tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

sounds like you having a good time, enjoy the break and keep with the low carbs you are doing fantastic xx:)

Hi MP (I don't think I can full name you considering your recent weight losses), just read your diary and wanted to congratulate you on everyone one of your fantastic losses and all of your amazing willpower!!! Inspirational!!

Keep up the good work and you'll be in that swimsuit in no time,looking fantastic!!

Thank you so much Jacqueline & jodyp, I don't think I've ever been referred to as inspirational, I'm just doing what I've got to do! I just keep visualising where I need to get to which helps hugely! Yesterday was hard as I don't think I drank enough as was driving over 4 hours, so felt mega hungry - was very grateful for the carvery!!

Mega tired this morning, we opted for travelodge as cheap but boy do you get what you pay for... People banging doors all night, the squishiest mattress in the world & to top it off a condom wrapper in the kettle!!! Managed to get the kettle replaced but still felt queasy drinking my coffee, the receptionist didn't even apologise! She just said "oh we've had an awful week, people amaze me, I'll leave that for our manager"!! I feel a written complaint coming on, after I've finished my exam-that's the next thing I need to concentrate on!!!

Off to beamish today-was hoping for long walks but with trams and buses (& a little boy obsessed with anything on wheels!!) I doubt we'll do as much as I'd like!!

Have a good day everyone :) xx

Good afternoon MissP, enjoy your break and it sounds like you're making fab choices regarding what to eat :hug99: xx

Back