Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Wow how have I coped without Internet for 24 hours stuck in the middle of the Yorkshire dales?!! It was beautiful though & dinner was amazing! Had steak with 2 mushrooms & courgettes & 1/2 a tomato. I'm still feeling mega bloated so I think I'm going for drastic senokot action tonight!! Haven't had to do that yet but needs must.... Just stopped at services on way home & hubby had burger king, Ryan had chicken nuggets & I've got the worlds biggest cup of decaf coffee lol!!! I don't feel like I've lost anything this week but will keep plodding on - find it easier to prepare myself for sts then will be easier to cope with if I do, especially with adding meals that I couldn't weigh/measure.

Hope everyone's been ok in my absence, will catch up on diaries later :)

Ah Ur trip sounded lovely Was Ur wee lad thrilled 2c lots of wheels Bet d scenery was fab Shame about d accommodation Dats disgusting Cleaners didn't do der job properly!!! Pen 2 paper is right!!!
Well done stickin 2 diet
I started off with a boiled duck egg 4 bfast this mornin Havent had an egg in mths Silly me
Think it's silly 2 deny myself protein as then when I do fail its junk not real food I end out havin!!
Learnin slowly but surely
NJoy Ur day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been reading ur diary AMAZING, you must be very proud of ur achievements, I have ordered my packs so hopefully start within the next few days. X

Good luck time2slim, sorry you had to read all my drivel lol! But glad that it has inspired you, it really is a fab diet if you stick to it & want quick results!

Shoobs my little chap had an amazing time thank you! We did loads of walking & bus/train/tram spotting so we were all happy :0)

Back to reality today as dashing off to work very shortly but only for a few hours & then hoping to get some walking in this weekend too. Going to nip into the city & hopefully get myself a smoothie2go too :0)

Will post a bit more later when I'm not in a hurry (that's a joke, my whole life is a hurry lol!!!) welcome to the weekend everyone :0)

Hey misspiggy (think you should change your name tho) Just read your entire diary.... wow, I'm in awe of your fabulous losses:worthy:

What great motivation ~ another little one:D I have 4 mesself but they're all older now. Keep waiting for grandchildren but nothing's happening! Very inconsiderate I say....

Will subscribe so I can keep up with you xx

Hello Misspiggy, hope you managed to find the time to get your smoothie machine, you really are doing so well we are about the same stage in our journey's and like you i am finding this diet brilliant!
Hope you manage to get some time to enjoy the weekend xxx

Hi MissP,

Hope work wasn't too bad this morning?

Sounds like you've managed to enjoy your time off with your family :)

Hi, work was bearable, only 4 hours & eased me in gently from being on holiday! Really stressing today as haven't had time to revise for exam on Monday, that's tonight's job once Ryan in bed! Hubby stressing me out by constantly reminding me that I need to revise & really felt like I was going to have a panic attack earlier, been a long time since I had one of those & don't want to go there again. Didn't reach for food so that's a plus point but haven't been 100% today either, had some slices of cooked beef earlier. So ok on the choice but still kicking myself as need to get back to TS for my own sanity!! Not happy that scales show a gain after my few days away, I'm such a perfectionist, I hate things not going my way lol!!! Oh I do put pressure on myself!!!

On the plus side I bought myself a blender-was going to get a smoothie2go but found a glass blender in morrisons for £12! Just had vanilla ice cream with it..... (well ice and vanilla shake but you get the idea!) it was soooo scrummy, can definitely recommend that!!! So glad I bought all vanilla shakes now :0)

Bought some cake making bits & bobs today as mummy's birthday Wednesday & going to make her some cupcakes as she loved the last ones I made... "NAUGHTY FOOD WARNING...." going to make some lemon cupcakes with lemon curd filling, some coffee & walnut with coffee frosting and some lilac iced vanilla cupcakes :0) very excited, find it very therapeutic making other people fat haha!!!!

Happy Saturday evening to you all, I shall shortly have my head buried in insurance books, how very exciting lol!! x

hope the revision goes well for you, glad you got through your first day back at work without too many problems i always hate the first week after my hols makes me feel depressed!:(
Hope you manage TS tomorrow x

Ahh good luck for the exam!! Hope all your revision goes ok too :) I hate exams and revision with a passion....... would much rather write an essay lol! :)

Gud luck on d studying front MP...can't beat cramming d wkend b4 It'll b fresh in Ur mind and hopefully Ul ace it!
Glad u got a blender - makes a big difference!!!
Ur doin super - Amazin willpower Fair play!!!
NJoy bakin 4 Ur mother They sound scrumious!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well yesterday has a line drawn under it! I ended up pigging 5 (yes, 5) peperami's last night!! It was just boredom/stress & so unnecessary!

So here is the line....

On to today! One of my very good friends who is a fitness fanatic (she's done 4 London marathons & walked the London to Brighton challenge earlier this year!) offered to come with me for walks & she really is a great support. I thought she wouldn't understand a vlcd but one of her colleagues did lipotrim & she was really impressed with the results, so she totally understood from the start. So today we're off to a lovely lake for a long walk round it!! Haven't bought the pedometer I promised myself yet so will be relying on my "endomondo" app! I have already had 1/3 vanilla shake as a vanilla & ginger coffee & 1/2 litre water & counting. Today I wouldn't say I'm starting again, but I am refocussing!! Getting my priorities right & looking after number 1 :)

Revision went well, got 96% on one of the mocks I did last night, happy with that so fingers crossed!!! :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Well yesterday has a line drawn under it! I ended up pigging 5 (yes, 5) peperami's last night!! It was just boredom/stress & so unnecessary!

So here is the line....

On to today! One of my very good friends who is a fitness fanatic (she's done 4 London marathons & walked the London to Brighton challenge earlier this year!) offered to come with me for walks & she really is a great support. I thought she wouldn't understand a vlcd but one of her colleagues did lipotrim & she was really impressed with the results, so she totally understood from the start. So today we're off to a lovely lake for a long walk round it!! Haven't bought the pedometer I promised myself yet so will be relying on my "endomondo" app! I have already had 1/3 vanilla shake as a vanilla & ginger coffee & 1/2 litre water & counting. Today I wouldn't say I'm starting again, but I am refocussing!! Getting my priorities right & looking after number 1 :)

Revision went well, got 96% on one of the mocks I did last night, happy with that so fingers crossed!!! :)

Brilliant news about the mock and a lovely walking buddy .....

You should still be in ketotis - I use an app on m phone for walks / only seems to do walks not "normal steps" iykwim .....

Just waiting to have my first shake - everyone is still asleep xxxx

My app doesn't measure steps either, it uses gps so tells you how far you've walked & works out calories burned based on weight, quite clever really! but I still think a pedometer will be better, just looked on amazon but there are hundreds & I don't want to spend too much but want one that does the job! So if anyone has any recommendations I'd be glad to hear them!!

I think I've worked out I just need to plan a bit more & ignore the fact that protein will allow me to eat something and stay in ketosis, because I know for me that just means I'll end up back where I began. I have the power to get to my goals & not going to let anything get in my way!!!! xx

Hey MP, you have to watch those pepperami animals LOL!!

Good on you for getting out and about, I felt exercise was making me feel rotten at the beginning, perhaps I should try it again!!

Misspiggy1981 said:
My app doesn't measure steps either, it uses gps so tells you how far you've walked & works out calories burned based on weight, quite clever really! but I still think a pedometer will be better, just looked on amazon but there are hundreds & I don't want to spend too much but want one that does the job! So if anyone has any recommendations I'd be glad to hear them!!

I think I've worked out I just need to plan a bit more & ignore the fact that protein will allow me to eat something and stay in ketosis, because I know for me that just means I'll end up back where I began. I have the power to get to my goals & not going to let anything get in my way!!!! xx

The omron ones are good - you can just pop it n your pocket/bra and it still calculates ....

Good afternoon Miss P. Good luck with your exam.

My ped's an omron I just clip it to my waistband as soon as I dress. Certainly spurs me on to get at least 12000+ steps done each day :hug99: xx

Back