Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Aaaah I remember the days of Postman pat and Fireman Sam.... :D

Glad you're having a good weekend MissP...... which drink frother did you get? I need to get one cos I've decided the only way I can tolerate the choc shakes is to make them into a hot choccie with extra cocoa and a sweetener, such a faff though!

Enjoy your day... and that cake's amazing:wow: xx

I got a random one from the cake decoration shop I went to yesterday, it was only £5-they had some on eBay too, worth a look!

Well so far today I've had:
1L water
1 cup tea
1/2 vanilla shake

Think it might help me to note in my diary what I'm having. Also going to go for 7 days TS. Been struggling a bit with that as mind just wants to eat something body doesn't need!! Can't avoid food next sat but only a pork steak & veg, so I'll feel ok to eat it if I've done 7 days solid of no food.

Now about to start the rest of the cake decorations, hope it all comes together as planned!!!

Cake looks fab! hope you are still managing TS, keep it up you are doing fab at the moment xxx

I'm realising that I'm not having enough water. I've only just had 2.5 litres! I had planned to drink 1/2 a litre every hour which would have more than covered it but I'm not sure where the day went!!! Oh well I suppose I've got another 3 hours before bedtime, can probably fit a litre in sipping it...

Im feeling a bit like I've been taking exante for granted now I've been doing it a few weeks so time to re-focus & take it day by day again! wouldn't be surprised if I have a sts this week, feel so bloated! However I am wearing jeans today for the first time in over a year!! My size 26 jeans & they're not even tight :D

Been doing more cakey things today-made some sheep pig & frog cupcake toppers, a post box, a sack & some tiny little letters! Mega proud, promise to post a pic of the finished article! Just got to make the cake first, can't do that til about Thursday/Friday & have 2 late nights at work and a pre-school agm to fit in, so going to be a very busy week!! But worth every second for my amazing little boy :) x

well i hope your busy week will help with your journey, i find the busier i am the easier it is hope that's the same for you ,but make sure you don't forget your water xx

Thanks Jacqueline, I agree if you're busy it helps, but normally forget to drink so will just have to keep a bottle with me & keep sipping. Can't believe my weekend is nearly over already, at least manager back tomorrow so pressure will be off a bit!

Keep getting a sharp pain in my tummy, do hope it's not gallstones or something-haha I'm such a hypochondriac!! ;)

Gosh I hope not Hope it's gone now and was only indigestion! Where is it- middle left or right?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was on the right under my rib cage! Just felt like a really sharp stabbing pain for a few seconds! It happened twice & touch wood been ok since, so probably indigestion I'm sure! Still not "been" so probably connected, that's the only drawback of a vlcd for me-never manage to escape being constipated lol!!

Up bright & early for an 11 hour day at work (really shouldn't have stayed up watching "My Sisters Keeper"!!). Luckily I have Wednesday off this week so only 2 days to get through before a day off :)

Im off to have a black coffee to wake me up, hope everyone has a good Monday (well as good as Mondays can be!!) x

Good morning MissP, loved the PP van :D you're very talented!

Have a fab day, Wednesday's not that far away! :D :hug99: xx

Ugh thank god today is nearly over. My TS mission failed today. I started the day ok but after drinking a cup of black coffee this morning I promptly threw up! Had awful tummy pains all morning & only drank 500ml water by 1am. Should have phoned in sick really but I don't get paid if I'm off & just can't afford it!! Had a tomato soup & felt a bit better anyway, but just felt like I needed something solid in my tummy, so I had 2 slices of cooked beef. So again not a bad choice, just something I need to cut out if I want to get this weight off quickly! I think for the moment maybe I need to muddle through until the hen night/ sons birthday / friends wedding is out of the way & then have a massive focus in July.

Feeling tired & a bit deflated this evening, But will plod on :)

Aaaaw, poor you, hope you feel better soon:bighug:xx

Ohh hope you feel better soon hun!

Thanks everyone, I do feel so much better than this morning but just washed out. Can't help but wonder if it's because I've been constipated , can't think of any other reason, unless it's a bug. But then I'd expect Ryan to have it & he's fine! Just could have done without it today, Monday's are rubbish enough without feeling poorly!! xx

Hey hon Sorry 2 hear Ur poorly
Word of advice and I'm not preaching but seein as u suffer 4m constipation like me I'd strongly avoid coffee Replace with decaf as coffee is desperate 4 causin dehydration which doesn't help at all
I also can't tolerate senna- I get dreadful cramps Eat right for Ur blood type says dat Blood Type O+ should avoid senna
I occasionally take Gentle Action Aloe Vera Colon Cleanse Tablets if I haven't gone but do find psyllium husks r brilliant but don't fancy downing dem daily
U can buy dem in health shops and Holland and Barratt They used 2 b called Colax but were renamed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad your on the mend !!

You should be super proud of your cake making skills, it looks amazing. Hopefully after a good nights sleep, you feel back to 100%

x

I only drink decaf shoobs, I suffer from anxiety & get awful palpitations if I drink caffeine so not that, I only have 2-3 cups of decaf a day too... I will start using that concoction I got from holland and barrett again-its psyllium that is a bit like drinking mushed up shreddies in a glass of water lol!!! Mut remember that if it tastes horrid then it's probably good for you!! xx

Thanks skinnicow - check these out that I made to top my cupcakes too, I'm very proud of these...!

Attachments

• image-4037480368.jpg
    image-4037480368.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image-1912552011.jpg
    image-1912552011.jpg
    433.3 KB · Views: 30
Back