Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Der seriously cool!!! I'll b copyin these 4 my class party My 5/6 yr olds will luv dem!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They are so easy to make! A bit fiddly but I had great fun! Going to try some hedgehogs next with spiky chocolate buttercream & a light brown triangle for the head! :)

Keep d pics comin Very inspiring Do u use roll out royal icing then dye it???

Well the pink ones were white using with red colouring, but the green ones were ready made as had a pack of green icing I bought. The brown icing is chocolate icing!! Smells amazing!!

Well I'm like a bear with a sore was this morning, our "delightful" parakeets (ok, much as I'm an animal lover I hate the little things!!!) woke me & Ryan up at 5.45! Not the earliest time in the world, but when Ryan is woken up abruptly he is in such a grump!! Have begged hubby to get rid of them several times but he won't :(

Anyway I weighed in & I've lost 1lb this week, was expecting to sts so pleased I've lost something but just annoyed with myself!! After yesterday's episode of feeling sick etc I can only conclude that my poor body is getting constipated, then I eat protein but it takes an eternity to digest & then struggles to go anywhere! So the least I can do is be kind to myself! Finally managed to "go" yesterday sorry tmi! So this morning I've had my "colon care" psyllium husks & I've decided I need to get my packs in a routine so I'm not rushing them at the end of the day. So I'm having 1/2 pack for breakfast, 1 pack for lunch, 1/2 or 1 late afternoon (depending on if I'm working late or not) & then last one when I get home. Wondering if I can get away with not eating at the hen night on Saturday, but also feel like I should because I've paid £25 for the privilege!!

Feel free to give me some tough love & a kick up the backside, I need it!!!

Well I must say I am being angelic today :) I've had 2 litres of water so far (I keep refilling a 500ml little bottle so doesn't feel like I'm having to get through so much!) Had 1/2 a Thai chicken soup for lunch and then followed a bit later by my last porridge (forgot id hidden it in the cupboard at work!!). So 1 pack left to have. Will probably have 1/2 before I finish work tonight at 7 & the rest when I get home. Feel organised today for the first time in a while, it's feeling good. I feel like I've had the beginning of a gloomy anxiety cloud hanging over me, but I've taken control & the cloud is lifting away :) just need to catch up on my sleep & I'll be sorted!!

Hope everyone is having a good day?? xx

Good afternoon Miss P. Those cake toppers are brilliant!

I take Psyllium husk capsules and have had no problems going btw. Might be worth thinking about if you can't stomach drinking the mixture?

You're sounding like you're very motivated and positive today, stay that way! :D :hug99: xx

Sorry to hear you were feeling sick Miss P. Hope you feel much better now?

I threw up a couple of times after my lunch time shake. But it seemed to pass after 2/3 days. I don't know if it was something to do with the diet/all in my head/a bug.

I agree your cupcakes are fab :D

Hope you catch up on some sleep and those birds keep the noise down x

Evening Miss P, glad to hear you sounding so positive! hope you stay that way as you have done so well so far ,Keep it up xxx:)

Lovin the cup cakes!! You should go into business!!

Glad your feeling better in body and mind. It's hard work sometimes eh?!

Your doing great though and getting through all these wee tough bits mean that you can do it!

x

You are all lovely people! Thank you, I really needed that today :) Today has been better & I've now had 3.5L of water. Having a bar & just had some more psyllium husks. I can stomach them, especially as they were cheaper than the capsules ;)

So glad I survived to my day off! Going for a picnic with a friend tomorrow but not worried about food as she is so supportive & really health conscious (even only 3.5 weeks after having a baby!!) I've called her little baby boy Mr Motivator as my heart melts when I'm near him & he reminds me why I am going through this massive exante endurance test!!!!

Think I might have an early night tonight-less thinking about food & time to catch up on sleep.

Thank you all again so much, this forum is so important to me as I would struggle even more without you all! Right enough of this mushy stuff, I'm off to stuff my face with a nut & raisin bar ;) xx

Mine is more habit than hunger! I know I don't need food a the packs have everything I need, but I just feel the urge to eat when there's nothing else on my mind!!

In other news I just got home & my exam result had arrived in the post-obviously I knew I'd passed provisionally but couldn't believe it when I read 87%!!!! So incredibly chuffed with that!! About 3 weeks til I see the rest of the guys on the course so will hopefully be half a stone lighter & into the 19's :) feeling happier now!! x

Blimey, 87% is amaaaazing! Well done hun!! :D

I'm the same with hunger, unfortunately tonight I gave in and had an extra bar :( I blame alcohol and munchies!!

Well done on weight loss and on Ur exam result U clever thg u!!! Hope u don't find d hen dinner too daunting
So annoying these social occasions and our hormones make our journey so challenging .... I'm fed up of being on d bumpy rd Time 4 d smooth straight rd with no blips!!!
Here we go

Sounds good shoobs, let's do this!!!

Well I'm no longer having toilet issues, good old psyllium!!! Haha!!

And I know it's not diet related, but... *proud mummy moment coming up*... My little boy just did his first ever wee in a potty lol!! I always laughed at parents that got excited about that, but I am on cloud 9!! He has never shown any interest whatsoever, so looks like its the start of the next stage for us-my baby is growing up, time to prepare for having another one! TS, I'm with you 100%!!!!!! :D

Misspiggy1981 said:
Sounds good shoobs, let's do this!!!

Well I'm no longer having toilet issues, good old psyllium!!! Haha!!

And I know it's not diet related, but... *proud mummy moment coming up*... My little boy just did his first ever wee in a potty lol!! I always laughed at parents that got excited about that, but I am on cloud 9!! He has never shown any interest whatsoever, so looks like its the start of the next stage for us-my baby is growing up, time to prepare for having another one! TS, I'm with you 100%!!!!!! :D

Fantastic news .... Saved you a fortune n nappies !

Wow well done on the 87% result :woohoo: and well done to your little boy, I bet he's very proud of himself too! :woohoo::D

Fantastic! :hug99: xx

Ah dats SO cute.... They go through so many stages dat one tends 2 4 get.... Dat brought back lots of memories 4 me Tanx. Xxx
Here's 2 another day on d wagon
Going gud my dear!!!!!

Back