Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Ok well I take some of that back, I just did the obsessive thing of weighing again & it suggests I've lost 5lbs, so I think either scales or battery are knackered. They've always been a bit temperamental but I think it might be time for a new set! x

I seem to have 2 weeks good losses and 2 weeks slow losses, on the depressing slow loss weeks I measure myself to remind myself how far I've come ....

Have a fab party weekend xxx

Hey MissP,
Even tho we knw not to depend on the nos on the scale,it's still one of our strong motivators :sigh:.

Now that ur down 5, I am sure ur gonna enjoy the dance floor ;) Have fun :)

I don't know if I believe the 5lbs tho lol!! I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of salter scales I think, they seem much more reliable!

Thanks for making me feel better though :) xx

Your doing fantastic miss p. I really admire anyone who can do this with a family to bring up too!! I'm sure that 5lb is correct as you deserve it!!

Seein as Ur SO gud with Ur hands Curious ... Do u knit sew and crochet 2???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I used to do cross stitch but haven't for years! Always intend to take it up again but never seem to have the time! My mums the knitter in the family & my step Mum's the sewing expert!! I need to win the lottery then I'd have time to spare to do all those sort of things! xx

Hi MP, have just read your whole diary from beginning to end - very inspirational and well done on your fantastic losses!:) I have just started TS last Tuesday so am a sort of belated Tuesday Club bod.

Sounds like your scales are leading you a merry dance. I once had the same prob years ago - dodgy scales and not on a hard enough surface. I still have no idea wot I really weighed during that time. Now electonic and on tiled floor as I wouldn't be able to stand the disappointment if they lied to me and would prob throw the towel in.

Hope the weather holds for your bbq and having seen all your cakes I am sure your guests will be delighted. I used to do cakes/sugarcraft when my kids were small but sort of gave up as the years went by so can see how much hardwork has gone into them.

Hope I can stick with TS as you have done. Keep it up. XX

Thanks for the advise on the indian MP, I don't even feel hungry enough to go for a meal but it is planned just hope that once i get there and all the smells take hold i don't go mad xx

hope the weather is good to you tomorrow for your son's birthday! Hope you all have a fab time xx

Thank you everyone, you have all been so lovely today! I've gone out and bought myself some salter scales so we shall see what they say in the morning & go from there...

Just home from the hen night, I danced my socks off!! We went to a Take That tribute night so had a meal first-I already knew the menu so all I ate was a pork steak, a couple of carrot sticks, 2 or 3 bits is swede & 1 mange tout!! I left the starter which was veg soup-the waiter asked why I didn't like it... Decided not to bore him with a story he wouldn't understand so just told him it was a long story!!

Mega tired now so sleep time for me, will be doing a sun dance in the morning-feel free to join me lol!! xx

Good morning Miss P, well done last night.

Sounds like you made some excellent choices there!

Hope the weather holds out for your son's birthday party today and you all have a fabulous time :candle1::birthday: :hug99: xx

Well done you for being so strong with the meal last night and good luck with today - I know I'm nowhere near you but the sun has just come out here so I'll try and send it your way. XX

Footie widow said:
Well done you for being so strong with the meal last night and good luck with today - I know I'm nowhere near you but the sun has just come out here so I'll try and send it your way. XX

Well you obviously did send the sun our way as despite the horrendous storm this morning it dried out and we had a lovely afternoon!! My cake went down a storm (pic below) as did the cupcakes!! Ryan had an amazing day too, spoilt rotten & full of sugar & cake but very happy :)

I had 2 salmon steaks but that was it-there was temptation everywhere so am very pleased with that. Looking forward to July as nothing planned which will involve food so can concentrate on 100% TS!

Attachments

• image-231879940.jpg
    image-231879940.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image-4282326723.jpg
    image-4282326723.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 38
Glad you and your little one had a lovely day. Your cakes are amazing! Nice work! Well done for being so good in terms of TS too! Xx

Great cakes and glad it stayed fine for you. Well done on not giving in to temptation. Social occasions, especially where people have grazing type food are so hard. For some reason if someone puts a meal on a plate in front of you it seems a much bigger deal than picking at things, even tho often they are worse choices. It often ends up in your mouth without you even noticing till it's too late - bit like spoon licking when you're cooking.

I know wot you mean about not having anything planned. Makes us sound a bit like party poopers but it's so much easier not having to worry about making the right choices and 'being good'. XX

Heyy MissP, Glad u and family had a lovely day and Well Done on staying strong when surrounded with temptations !!!! Yaaaay U :party0011:

Hi MissP,

I hope your son and the rest of the family/friends enjoyed the day :)

Your cakes look fantastic :D

Well done for sticking to protein and not giving in to cake. I'm sure you'll be rewarded on WI day!

Back