Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Thanks everyone, we had such an amazing day! Not feeling so great this morning, have caught my little mans cold :( hate working when my throat hurts as I spent 90% of my day on the phone & have to keep muting customers so I can cough!!

Tries to catch up on a few diaries this morning but sorry if I've not caught up with all of you yet, never seem to have enough hours in the day!!!

Now goo g to have a vanilla latte before dropping my now 3 year old off at pre-school & going to work... Have a good day all x

Week 7 WI on new scales -they are very accurate and I weigh the same wherever I stand them and however many times I get on and off lol! They say 283lbs today so that means total loss of 31lbs & therefore 2lbs this week, although as I don't know what they would have weighed me last week it's difficult to know if I've lost more or less! At least I won't have a problem from now on!!

Work shirts are very loose now & the trousers I've been wearing (in absence of my uniform fitting!) are now very baggy! :D

Feeling rough as anything this morning & really feel like having the day off sick to recuperate but can't afford to :( roll on 7pm that's all I can say!!!

Will try & catch up with everyone's diaries later if I manage to get a lunch break... Roll on the day we win the lottery!! x

Well done mp, that's a great loss. I want new scales as they vary from room to room (all hard floors) I always keep mine in the same place though. WW ones so supposed to be accurate.

Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks :) it was the digital WW I had but they're awful! My weight varies by up to 7lbs either way on them even though I have them on a flat surface!! I went for some salter ultimate accuracy ones-they were £25 from Argos but they're fab!!

They sound great might treat myself to a set. Baggy clothes are so inspirational - at the moment I am still waiting for them cos as mine were stretched beyond imagination they are now just at the starting to fit properly stage. Had to laugh this morning when I put on my bra and remember a saying my gran had if someone had too much cleavage on display. "Look at her, her dumplings are boiling over!" Today for the first time my dumplings were actually neatly contained and not nearly being sliced in two by my undies. Lol. To anyone else this would mean nothing but when you're trying to lose weight it is proof of progress!!:D

Well done! that's brilliant you and i seem to be neck and neck with the weight loss good to keep each going don't you think ? I will be glad of 2lb loss tomorrow:confused: glad your new scales are accurate it does help when they continually give the same weight especially as the numbers are going down each week x hope you are feeling better xx:)

Week 7 WI on new scales -they are very accurate and I weigh the same wherever I stand them and however many times I get on and off lol! They say 283lbs today so that means total loss of 31lbs & therefore 2lbs this week, although as I don't know what they would have weighed me last week it's difficult to know if I've lost more or less! At least I won't have a problem from now on!!

Work shirts are very loose now & the trousers I've been wearing (in absence of my uniform fitting!) are now very baggy! :D

Feeling rough as anything this morning & really feel like having the day off sick to recuperate but can't afford to :( roll on 7pm that's all I can say!!!

Will try & catch up with everyone's diaries later if I manage to get a lunch break... Roll on the day we win the lottery!! x

Poor you Miss P! Hope you get well soon. Well done for sticking with it and getting a loss. You are doing fab. It's great when your clothes get too big.... you will soon be buying lots of new clothes! XXX

Footie widow I actually Lol'd at your post earlier! Glad your dumplings are more contained ;)

Jacqueline I still feel rough, had a bit of fish for lunch & a thin piece of steak for tea as I'm feeling really wobbly, hope these germs go away very soon!!! Looking forward to knowing my WI next week is spot on rather than getting on & off the scales til I find a number I like lol!!! x

Talk about blooming karma-had a piece of thin steak last night but seem to have some stuck in my teeth & it hurts like hell! That will teach me :)

Having a vanilla latte for brekkie made with my frother-it's so yummy!!!

Feel quite dizzy today, damn germs :( can't wait to feel better! Proud of myself though-in times gone by I would have used a cold as an excuse to go off the rails - "feed a cold" and all that!! But I've just had a bit extra protein when I've felt wobbly & that's it!

Got my course assessor coming down today so need to try & revive some brain cells somehow lol!!!

Attachments

• image-588999484.jpg
    image-588999484.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 23
hope you feel better soon :) good luck with the assessor!x

Hope u feel better soon MissP . Well done for sticking to it!! Hope the assessment is a breeze :) all the best :)

Gud afternoon MP... SOz haven't been online in days Snowed under at work- end of yr paperwork plus Clearin rm so cleaners can attack it!!! Got lots of chocs as end of yr pressies and other fab gifts! Quickly offloaded chocs and wine 2 others who were SO helpful 2 me throughout d yr!!
Hols booked so have wk and half TS 2 slim into summery clothes Doin an online course next wk b4 we go! Weather mingin so won't miss it!

Poor u feelin poorly... Sore throats r a pain!! If Uve a blocked nose it cud b causin it I'd recommended Actifed and Dequcaine tabs
Why is Ur work day SO long??? 7pm sounds awful l8 Poor u

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PS hope assessment goes well!
PPS Ur son's cake and cupcakes cud win a prize Der incredible!!!!! Ur very talented!!!

Good afternoon MissP, am just catching up so a belated well done on the 2lbs loss! The cakes you made for your sons birthday look fab, very impressive!
Hoping you feel much better soon hun and hope the assessment went well :hug99: xx

Good evening all! Been catching up on diaries this evening chilling on the sofa with my headphones plugged in - been watching TV on my mobile (the wonders of modern technology lol!) while hubby watches football!!

Thanks for the well wishes - feeling a bit better in terms of energy today, but can't stop coughing and sneezing so hopefully thats it coming out now so I have fingers crossed I'm on the mend!! Think you're right about the sore throat etc Shoobs, I've gone for Tesco Cold and Flu tablets for now as thats all I have in the cupboard, will go and invest in something more substantial tomorrow if I still feel rough!

My assessment went really well thanks, just a couple more bits of evidence to provide and then thats the evidence bit sorted for now (until its sent away for external verification and they send it back for more work... been prepared that they always send it back, so I know the works not over yet, but well on the way!). Our area manager was being a complete git today and got me so stressed out, it just reminded me why I stepped down from being a manager - waaaay too much stress for my liking, don't get paid enough for that lol!!! Didn't turn to food though, so proud of that! I did have some food today, just a little bit of ham and a few olives, I've just found while I've felt poorly its been helping to have some actual food!

Tomorrow I'm off to Primark as hubby reminded me he has nothing to wear for the wedding we're off to on Saturday!!! Men really are rubbish aren't they?! So not only do i have him to sort him out but I have to argue with myself over whether to wear the dress I've never worn yet, or my usual black trousers and top! Its weird, I've gone from looking in the mirror and not seeing a problem with my size, like some kind of body dysmorphic disorder, to suddenly being slapped round the face with a wet fish and realising that I'm noticing every roll lol!!!! So the dress that I thought looked really good, I'm now really critical of!! However, it most definitely looks better than it would have done 31lbs ago, so not going to complain. I have some Gok hold me in pants, so with them and a cardi to cover the bingo wings it might not look so bad. Great motivation that next year it will hopefully be hanging off me though ;)

Glad you are feeling better miss P, i bet you will look great in the dress as you say you are minus 31pound and that is such a great achievement!! Whatever you decide on you will look fab so just go and have a great time xxxx

Hope you feel better soon MissP! :) And glad the assessment went ok too :D Hope you have a fab time at the wedding :) and wear the dresssssss! Bet you will look fab in it, and it will make you feel so much better than if you wore the trousers and top :)

Hey Happy shoppin Men r d pits when it comes 2 shoppin full stop!! Well done 31 lbs is incredible!!
SO were Ur invited guests wowed over when they saw Ur sons bday cake or r they used 2 Ur creations!!! Hope u got lots of complements!!!

Dress sounds more feminine and will b more flatterin than trousers Is it a-line??? Straps? Round neck or v?? Details please :) what colour cardi??? Nice brooch wud bling dress up... Fab ones in Debenhems dat r half price!! U probably have pretty jewellery dat wud also look fab!!!
Luv d sound of Ur Gok pants.... Oh I luv him.... Wud luv him 2 make me over but Wudnt have d nerve 2 model naked on a catwalk like he gets women 2 do on his tv show! What shop can u buy his designs in??

Hope u feel much better in d morn!! No harm at all havin some protein and olives As d sayin goes Feed a cold and starve a fever!!
Miles of smiles

Back