Missing Maddie..Lets all pray for her safe return.

To be fair, there is not the crime in Portugal that there is here. I believe the Inspector who led the Jamie Bulger case is out there with the Portuguese police. He said in the Siunday paper that he thought it would all be sorted by the end of this week. He would not say something like that if he did not have inside information.

To be fair was the Soham case conducted any better? This was all started by a Sunday Mirror reporter saying it reminded her of Huntley at Soham the way Murat was always there.

You're right, Pam - which is why I said that they wouldn't be expected to be skilled at this type of crime-solving. It's good to hear that that Brit inspector is there to assist. Not so good to hear that 'it' will be sorted soon. That sounds rather sinister, doesn't it?

Ah well - deep breath and see what's on the news, I suppose.......

well that was alot of nothing wasnt it, not enough evidence
argggggggghhhhhhhhh where is she???????

It was the biggest load of waffle I have ever heard.
We want to know how hard they are working behind the scenes because from where we see it they are not doing anywhere near enough

I keep watching the news hoping for a positive outcome, dreading hearing something awful. How much longer can this situation go on for? :(

my own daughter is called maddie and its really made it all the more real to me . i cant take my eyes of the news. i had friends killed in a car accident , hit by a tanker lorry in portugal and all i can say is there is no law in portugal . two adults and four children killed on a public road and if the driver of the tanker was to be brought to court. the family had to bring a civil suit . he walked away scott free

That is disgraceful Jazz. I am also lost for words.

Lacey x

I keep watching the news hoping for a positive outcome, dreading hearing something awful. How much longer can this situation go on for? :(

I know Janey, it's unbearable and like I posted last night...we're not even the parents!! They would have had to sedate me until I was unconcious. I would not be able to function at all.

It reminds me so much of how the world watched during the Soham murders. I'll never forget that either.

Lacey x

I know Janey, it's unbearable and like I posted last night...we're not even the parents!! They would have had to sedate me until I was unconcious. I would not be able to function at all.
Lacey x
Snap I dont think I would be able to stop crying.....! I would be going nuts......!
I really dont know how the parents have kept going.

Snap I dont think I would be able to stop crying.....! I would be going nuts......!
I really dont know how the parents have kept going.

I don't know either Sonya to be honest. I suspect that Maddie's mum at least is already accepting some form of sedation. Her eyes just look like that to me and who could blame her? I would want to be "numb" at the moment too!

They've been so dignified and articulate - they're a credit to us as a nation, I think (if that's not too xenophobic - it's not meant to be!)

I would be a quivering heap of jelly on the floor, in public as well as private.

They have true backbone.

Droppin in before bed to say still think of little Madeleine..... still no positive info today...... admire her parents so much..... so dignified but rather suspect they have been prescribed something to calm them...let's hope tomorrow brings some news.... I have to say as the days are going on I am pessimistic of a positive outcome.....:cry:

Love

It is very hard to think there will be a positive outcome as time goes on.....I am off to bed too now.

I pinched a copy of your picture of her and the yellow ribbon for my avatar sonkie - hope you don't mind.....:eek:

I would just like to see her found either alive or dare i say dead - just so her parents know for certain where she is....

I cant stop thinking about this little girl as my little girls 4 as well. I hope thy find her soon x

i really wish the police would give us some information that is informative seems like there going round in circles cant bear to watch the news at the mo so heartbreaking

btw sonk hope you dont mind but ive pinched the ribbon too

My 10 year old was watching the news yesterday and I said to him what do you think? Do you think Madeleine is still alive?

Yes he says, why would they kill her?

Yes exactly! Such a beautiful innocent child with so much life to look forward to and love to give. WHY?

Oh to look at the world through a childs eyes again.:sigh:

I don't like the way the media focus has shifted to Robert Murat, we should still be focusing on finding Madeleine.

Dizzy x

I pinched a copy of your picture of her and the yellow ribbon for my avatar sonkie - hope you don't mind.....:eek:

I would just like to see her found either alive or dare i say dead - just so her parents know for certain where she is....

Pinch away guys........

The portugese authorities need to be focusing on finding the child.......for goodness sake cant someone stick a rocket up ther backsides.....!
I feel so hopeless, just wish there was something we could do, the cops seem to be more focused on chatting to suspects......HELLO lets get them in the real world, it makes me mad

I'm sure the police are doing a lot behind the scenes we are unaware of. For instance they were talking of the focus on a woman and 2 men one in his 30's for some time now. These suspects they interviewed the last couple of days ago fit the description. There is obviously much going on behind the scenes we are unaware of. I guess they are busily testing for DNA everything unearthed in the searches. It must take time.

I do think the media should still be focussing on the plight of Madeleine, she is still missing. I don't care anything about Robert Murat I would rather leave him to the police.

Still thinking Madeleine of your suffering. I am so sorry!

Dizzy x

Back