Missing Maddie..Lets all pray for her safe return.

Well his mum is certainly giving him an alibi - but she would, wouldn't she?

xxx

Yep. And his cousin too that I've just watched giving an interview.

I can only assume they've drained the pool as a routine procedure, just in case there's evidence in there to prove Maddie was in it?????

I can't stand this waiting - when will they tell us what's going on????

I'm dreading going to bed at some point and then switching the news on in the morning. I'm sure a lot of us are,millions of us.

OMG - surely if he was innocent, they would have released him from questioning by now?

Surely if they think they've got him, they're going to take their time making sure that the case is water-tight?

I just don't know what to make of it all......it's a nightmare!

I just hope that the authorities over there are still searching everywhere and haven't just totally focused on this villa now. Just incase there is no trace. I'm not convinced at the mo but I guess we'll see soon as Forensics aren't known for missing many clues usually.

I just hope that the authorities over there are still searching everywhere and haven't just totally focused on this villa now. Just incase there is no trace. I'm not convinced at the mo but I guess we'll see soon as Forensics aren't known for missing many clues usually.

Fair point, hun.

I don't think they'd waste their manpower and expensive equipment if they weren't pretty certain. Dunno though - I know very little about the Portuguese police.

The ex-Scotland Yard detective who had a clip on the Sky News website yesterday is still saying the same thing tonight. I am praying it isn't a Soham outcome, I can't bear it. :(

OK - I'm off to bed now - not sure I'll sleep but almost not looking forward to tomorrow......:(

I'm hoping that Nat's comment about the psychic is true - that they just want a child - in my head I'm saying - she woke up, went to look for mummy and daddy, she wandered off, he found her, his mum is in on it with him, they've taken her somewhere safe in the hills (or somewhere), they are looking after her, someone is helping them do this, they are punishing her parents for leaving them......... in reality..... I really don't know..... hoping and praying it isn't another Soham situ....:(

OK - I'm off to bed now - not sure I'll sleep but almost not looking forward to tomorrow......:(

I'm hoping that Nat's comment about the psychic is true - that they just want a child - in my head I'm saying - she woke up, went to look for mummy and daddy, she wandered off, he found her, his mum is in on it with him, they've taken her somewhere safe in the hills (or somewhere), they are looking after her, someone is helping them do this, they are punishing her parents for leaving them......... in reality..... I really don't know..... hoping and praying it isn't another Soham situ....:(

me too darling. Try to get some sleep..xxx

Back