My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

I could of written this! I did a pictures on the day I started and one last night and could of thrown my phone down the stairs! I think I was expecting a miracle in a week or at least see something! I think it'll take me another stone to see a difference and that's making me more impatient! Why do we do this!!??
Glad it's not just me!!! I've never taken proper before pics on my phone. I don't know why? I think it's because the image is too depressing!! But I've got plenty of photos other people have taken & that's bad enough...I think because I'm generally feeling great at the moment because I've managed this now for 3 weeks, as opposed to a week then giving up, I expect my body to reflect my mood....I think that's why I can't weigh every day, cos I like seeing results...seeing half a pound or staying the same or even gaining mid week will be a sure sign of me giving up......so I think I will do the mirror looking every month!!!

Xx

In the past I have had massive losses in the first week but not felt any different. I have always felt that with my body the scales weight drops first then the inches follow when I least expect it when I'm on weeks where I lose barely anything
Thanks purple....you've reminded me that used to happen to me when I first did dukan in 2011....the measurements used to really spur me on when the scales didn't!! I haven't taken measurements this time round, because of my many previous attempts not getting past a week, I thought it was a curse, so I thought if I didn't do the measurements it may work this time so far so good, but I've got plenty of measurements from my previous diaries to refer to!!!

xxx

Day 24 PV

nice food day today....chicken and veg soup/stew for lunch& steak roasted veg & salad...... And of course parsnip crisps!!! I've bought about 10!!!! I'm gonna think about mini goals I want to achieve also...I see other diaries and it's great seeing that they have achieved them :) hoping it's gonna work for me

have a good day peeps

xx

Have a great day! PV for me too :) Nom nom nom!!

I'm on day 3 of attack, aiming to go for 10 (eeeeek) and the thought of those parsnip crisps are making me massively salivate!

I'm on day 3 of attack, aiming to go for 10 (eeeeek) and the thought of those parsnip crisps are making me massively salivate!
Ha ha ha.... Sorry :0 they are gorgeous....only 7 days to go.... Fab weight loss so far!!!! 10 days on attack!! You will think veg is like chocolate on day 11!!!!! Keep going shezhoney& keep on posting!!!

xx

Thanks andi75, I know I'm chuffed with 5 lbs in 2 days! Hoping to lose 10 lbs on attack so I'm *fingers crossed* on target for that

Day 24

made my chicken & veg soup, yummy but I can't be bothered to do my steak so will have that as a nice treat on my PP tomorrow....

right off off for my walk now with the dog then watching bake off when I come back....eating parsnips crisps :)

woop woop xxxxxx

Day 25

morning peeps! Hope your all ok?

PP day for me and stir fry & steak on the menu today, which sounds quite exotic for a PP day, as opposed to omelette and chicken :)

just a thought re oatbran.... Does anyone weigh a strict level tablespoon with a measuring spoon? Or heaped? I do heaped and shake some off...i know this sounds a bit sad but since doing dukan on and off since 2011 this thought crosses my mind every day I use oatbran!!!! In the book it says tablespoon, no sniff of the word level???

right Zumba tonight

have a good day!!

xxxxxxx

Day 25

just a thought re oatbran.... Does anyone weigh a strict level tablespoon with a measuring spoon? Or heaped? I do heaped and shake some off...i know this sounds a bit sad but since doing dukan on and off since 2011 this thought crosses my mind every day I use oatbran!!!! In the book it says tablespoon, no sniff of the word level???

xxxxxxx

I think that EVERY day.... but I use a level tablespoon with a measuring spoon and then the half... and then a teaspoon of truvia

Never looks like much/enough to eat.... but I quite enjoy the ritual of making it... I treat it like medicine... "this is the stuff that will help me lose weight"

Only day 4 - but not miserable yet!

Matt

I think that EVERY day.... but I use a level tablespoon with a measuring spoon and then the half... and then a teaspoon of truvia

Never looks like much/enough to eat.... but I quite enjoy the ritual of making it... I treat it like medicine... "this is the stuff that will help me lose weight"

Only day 4 - but not miserable yet!

Matt

ha ha ha just think of what I feel like 3 years down the line thinking that!!! It would be good to have a definitive answer cos I got more important things to think of!! Like how many eggs to put in my omelette!

well at least you're being strict with the level tbsp....you will be jumping for joy when you're on cruise when you can have 2!!

:)

well at least you're being strict with the level tbsp....you will be jumping for joy when you're on cruise when you can have 2!!

:)

I *dream* of 2 tbsp...

I read somewhere that 2tbsp of Oatbran is 18g. I don't actually own a tablespoon! I do two heaped dessert spoons and measured it a couple of times and can do it by eye now. If you have digital kitchen scales, you can try this?

In other news, it's not Parsnip season in North Africa :( But we have carrots :)

I read somewhere that 2tbsp of Oatbran is 18g. I don't actually own a tablespoon! I do two heaped dessert spoons and measured it a couple of times and can do it by eye now. If you have digital kitchen scales, you can try this?

In other news, it's not Parsnip season in North Africa :( But we have carrots :)

Ha ha ha ha re in other news!!!...carrot crisps for you then!!!!

Right you know exactly what I'm gonna do now.....get my kitchen digital scales out....!!!!!! 18gms wow...you are GOOD!! Xxxx

Ha ha ha ha re in other news!!!...carrot crisps for you then!!!!

Right you know exactly what I'm gonna do now.....get my kitchen digital scales out....!!!!!! 18gms wow...you are GOOD!! Xxxx

This will save me washing the measuring spoons every morning!

You being the parsnip chip queen! Have you tried kale chips! I had one yesterday and wow they are so yummy, going to make some on Saturday! They taste like crispy seaweed!!
You ok? Looking forward to weigh in day? Xx

You being the parsnip chip queen! Have you tried kale chips! I had one yesterday and wow they are so yummy, going to make some on Saturday! They taste like crispy seaweed!!
You ok? Looking forward to weigh in day? Xx

omfg...no haven't tried them! Is that kale, as in curly kale, the kale that I've heard of and seen in recipes but have never bought or tried? Also does straight kale exist?? Cos I've only heard of the curly variety? Is it the same method as the parsnip crisps?? So many questions!!!

I'm rubbish today as in I've been really ill, I've had really bad stomach cramps :( I've had them on & off since I started, I wish I ruddy wrote them down when I had them so I could turn detective and find out what not agreeing with me. I've got a feeling it's chicken. I've only had chicken stir fry today and the pains are awful, and I had them after the same stir fry on Tuesday :(

how I did Zumba I'll never know :0 oh yes I remember - pain killers

re weigh day...again omg...a week waiting on the dukan is like a month...it's on Monday!!! When's yours?

xx

omfg...no haven't tried them! Is that kale, as in curly kale, the kale that I've heard of and seen in recipes but have never bought or tried? Also does straight kale exist?? Cos I've only heard of the curly variety? Is it the same method as the parsnip crisps?? So many questions!!! I'm rubbish today as in I've been really ill, I've had really bad stomach cramps :( I've had them on & off since I started, I wish I ruddy wrote them down when I had them so I could turn detective and find out what not agreeing with me. I've got a feeling it's chicken. I've only had chicken stir fry today and the pains are awful, and I had them after the same stir fry on Tuesday :( how I did Zumba I'll never know :0 oh yes I remember - pain killers re weigh day...again omg...a week waiting on the dukan is like a month...it's on Monday!!! When's yours? xx

Mines on Saturday and as long as they go down abit I won't mind! I've had awful stomach since yesterday I think it's my body finally realising I'm on dukan lol!
Yes curly kale they sell it in bags everywhere and you just throw loads of garlic and salt and pepper and in the oven for 15mins! So good!
Zumba! Wow get you! I'm starting a new DVD tomorrow, need to get my ass moving! Xx

Mines on Saturday and as long as they go down abit I won't mind! I've had awful stomach since yesterday I think it's my body finally realising I'm on dukan lol!
Yes curly kale they sell it in bags everywhere and you just throw loads of garlic and salt and pepper and in the oven for 15mins! So good!
Zumba! Wow get you! I'm starting a new DVD tomorrow, need to get my ass moving! Xx
fab! Thanks I'll defo try them...I'm loving Zumba & my fit steps classes but cos I work shifts I can't go every week twice a week, but go when I'm off..I really push myself when I'm there and come out looking like a sweaty tomato...but I love dancing so it's the next step down from going clubbing :0

great re DVD... Which one is it if you don't mind telling? Keep us updated how it goes....I'm defo doing shred in 2 weeks when my boy starts nursery in a week, I just can't believe how much I ached after 20 minutes..it was seriously a 3 day job!! Oooooofffff.....

xxxxxx

Hi Andi!

Just popping in to subscribe to your diary :)

Cx

Back