My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Day 28 PV

Weigh day - 1.6lbs

ok weighed a day early and yay I'm 10stone something, the first time for about 9 months....my aim is 2lb per week, so I'm a bit out but I'll take that...tempted to do another cheeky weigh tomorrow to see what the result would've been after a PV day, the risk being I may be back up to 11!

Going to walk every day this week, and keep an eye on my tolerated items...

nice 12 hour shift to look forward to today :(

have a a good day peeps

xxxx

Day 28 PV Weigh day - 1.6lbs ok weighed a day early and yay I'm 10stone something, the first time for about 9 months....my aim is 2lb per week, so I'm a bit out but I'll take that...tempted to do another cheeky weigh tomorrow to see what the result would've been after a PV day, the risk being I may be back up to 11! Going to walk every day this week, and keep an eye on my tolerated items... nice 12 hour shift to look forward to today :( have a a good day peeps xxxx

Wooohooo that's brill well done! And thank you for the recipes etc! I know what I'm doing today xx

That's brilliant we'll done you must feel fantastic. Boooo to the 12 hour day.

For you my dear....

image-2698787098.jpg

Day 28 PV

porridge
sponge
cottage pie
sponge
more cottage pie :)

1.5 ltrs water, tea, coke zero, sugar free sweets.....no walk!!

right I've just found in the attic my dukan diaries from 2011 & 2013....great reading!!!! both times my weekly losses were great, but there was no gym, no Zumba, no shred, no fit steps, no body pump (which I'm doing for first time of Saturday!) no siree....I just did my walk every day....95% of the time! unless I was ill, the walk was done, and I've written in the rain a lot of the time, and guess what I did today....no walk :) but a 12 hour shift is quite a good excuse!!
So my point is it just goes to show that I just need to get my trainers on & pound the streets......

xxxxx

Day 29 PP

done my walk :) gorgeous morning day off work, so far so good! Going to try and keep it old school and simple today.

porridge
lemon sponge
boiled eggs & bacon strip soldiers
tin of tuna
ham
lemon sponge

xxxx

Great losses for your 4th week! you're killing it :)

I definitely want to make one of your sponges - I'm off to check the ingredients xxx

Keep up the good work you are doing amazing !!:)

Thanks purple....loving your signature..you've done fantastic!!!! .I will be following your losses....go girl :)

xx

Day 29 PP

The energy I've had today has been incredible!!!!!!i the house is totally spotless, the hamster, the dog, the kids have all been cleaned!! Every bit of washing have been done, hoovering, the garage tidied, kids homework, dishwasher on 3 times, clothes put away, recycling bins cleaned!!!!!!!!!! I'm like a Duracell bunny....Omg.....what has happened to me???? ....this is not me....I'm always moaning & groaning in general about how tired I am, or how long I work or how rubbish my sleep has been....but it's like I've got OCD or something!!! And on a PP day as well.....I will give dukan all the credit!!! Maybe it all the veg I had yesterday...I dunno, but ive got to document this because I probably be back to my comatose self tomorrow :(

xx

Day 29 PP The energy I've had today has been incredible!!!!!!i the house is totally spotless, the hamster, the dog, the kids have all been cleaned!! Every bit of washing have been done, hoovering, the garage tidied, kids homework, dishwasher on 3 times, clothes put away, recycling bins cleaned!!!!!!!!!! I'm like a Duracell bunny....Omg.....what has happened to me???? ....this is not me....I'm always moaning & groaning in general about how tired I am, or how long I work or how rubbish my sleep has been....but it's like I've got OCD or something!!! And on a PP day as well.....I will give dukan all the credit!!! Maybe it all the veg I had yesterday...I dunno, but ive got to document this because I probably be back to my comatose self tomorrow :( xx

Ha ha I love days like that although for me I burn out the next day! Keeps you busy though and bet you haven't been hungry xx

Sponge recipe

5 eggs separated
1/2 jar of sweetener
40g of sieved corn flour
zest of one lemon
Dash of skimmed milk

line a loaf tin with grease proof paper (you can oil it lightly instead but I find it sticks less & less fat with the paper)
pre heat oven to 180
separate 5 eggs, with the 5 whites in a mixing bowl
with the yolks mix in 40 gms of sieved cornflour
then add the lemon zest
then the sweetner
you will probably need a splash of skimmed milk to make the right consistency, it shouldn't be dry or too runny
then whisk the egg whites with an electric whisk until very stiff
then fold in gently your eggy lemony mixture, this will take a while until it's all combined
then cook middle shelf for about 23 minutes

Andi!
You are my most favourite person right now. I just made your sponge. It looks amazing!!
Can't wait to try it tomorrow - I used lime as I couldn't find lemons :)
dukan sponge.jpg

Awwwwwwww it looks just like mine....but it's round!!!!! Plus your grease proof paper is much neater than mine looks...I've made so many of these things I just rip it off :0

i used to wrap mine in foil and keep in my bread bin, but lasts much longer if in foil in fridge...5 days...if it lasts that long...just had mine with a big cuppa...my 5th slice today :0

ooooohhhhh limes.....nicey nicey :)

hope its yummy

xxxxx

Ha ha I love days like that although for me I burn out the next day! Keeps you busy though and bet you haven't been hungry xx

Ok, my batteries just fell out!!!! I was super wound so had an urge for a bath, (I don't do baths) I had the fullest longest hottest bath ever, and omg, I'm dead!! Need bed!! Yep haven't been hungry at all after my tuna at 5pm!!

xxx

I love the energy that we now have. I used to think it was purely due to the Dukan diet but I now know it can carry on beyond that... like you though, when the batteries go, they GO. I was tucked up (way!) before the end of the football last night!

Day 30 PV

totally wiped out today! No surprise after yesterday really.

today's thought is......TOFU....never had it before..anyone use it? Because chicken is now out of the window for me, I'm looking at things I've always never even considered...will have to look for some recipes...

12 hour shift later til 2am :( before my lovely 6 days off, although food wise, bit scary cos I'm safer in eork

porridge
white fish and vegetables
lemon sponge
chilli & cauliflower rice
lemon sponge
sugar free sweets

1.5 water

have a good day peeps..xxxx

I had a slice of sponge this morning with breakfast. Absolutely love it! The texture is wicked :)
Thank you so much!

Erg! good luck on your horrible shift! But the days off will be well earnt!! xoxo

I had a slice of sponge this morning with breakfast. Absolutely love it! The texture is wicked :)
Thank you so much!

Erg! good luck on your horrible shift! But the days off will be well earnt!! xoxo

So glad ad you like it:) thanks....lill need it :) xx

Andi this is a really silly question but what is the texture of the sponge like?! is it like proper sponge?xx

Back