My Dukan Diet Diary...

TamaraAbi said:
Day 63 PP (Start of week 9):
B: Oat bran porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: 2 turkey breasts
D: Roast Chicken
Drinks: 3 1/2 Black coffees, 2L water
Exercise: 30 mins treadmill running :)

So yeah I went on the treadmill today for a run instead of doing the Shred and it felt quite nice to do something different :).. Weigh In tomorrow morning so fingers crossed :)

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Crossed hear x

Went on the treadmill again today for 30 mins for my exercise really enjoying it have definitely seen an improvement with my fitness since losing weight when starting the diet I couldn't even jog 5 minutes now i can jog/run for 30 minutes :)

Day 64 PV:
B: Oat bran porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L: Tuna
D: Dukan Chilli, Courgette strips (really looking forward to this can't remember the last time i had a chilli although i know it was smothered in mayo and cheese it was before i stared Dukan don't worry haha :/ )
Drinks:2L water, 3 black coffees
Exercise: 30 mins Treadmill

Well done Tamar on the loss! Exercise first thing is my motto because its easier and you are not tired yet, and you wouldnt have woken up enough to start making excuses. :D

Work and exercise done today can't work out if i feel tired or energetic haha :S I did the shred first thing this morning and i plan on doing the same tomorrow :) A collegaue told me today she can tell I'm losing weight aswell which was nice of her and made me smile :) I didn't have time for lunch in work :( so I'm having a huge dinner and it's my fave Dukan meal so i'm looking forward to it haha :)

Day 66 PV:
B: Oat Bran Porridge, 2 X boiled eggs
L: None :(
D: Dukan Bolognaise and BNS Wedges :D
Drinks: 2L Water, 4 Black coffees
Exercise: 30 day shred level 2

Gggrrr didn't eat again at lunch annoying :/ I'm going to try and make up for it for dinner now a huge dukan style cooked dinner but still annoying, plus it's nearly TOTM so i'm bloated and craving carby things like chips and mayo haha :( I will NOT be having them though lol!!

Day 68 PV:
B:Oat Bran Porridge, 2xboiled eggs
L:None :(
D:Dukan Cooked Dinner lots of beef and chicken mmm :)
Drinks: 2L Water, 2 1/2 Black coffees

Tried green tea today for the first time and i was shocked at how nice it was I've found my black coffee replacement all the caffeine I was having definitely wasn't good :rolleyes: so from tomorrow on green tea is my new warm drink unless i fancy a coffee :) TOTM is still lingering so I feel bloated and eurgh and am expecting a gain or STS tomorrow from the bloat I'm feeling at the moment..

Day 69 PP:
B:Oat Bran Porridge, 2 boiled eggs
L:Turkey breasts
D: 3 egg Omelette, 3 chicken breasts
Drinks:2 black coffees, 3 green teas, 2L water
Exercise: Pump it up :)

Well i had another loss this morning wich shocked me i lost 2 lbs again which means i've now lost 2 Stone and 1 pound or 29lbs in 10 weeks!! eeee!! i was nearly jumping up and down by my scales i was so happy haha! Plus my BMI is now out of the 30's and into the 20's but i'll be honest i thinkthe whole BMI measuring thing is a bit daft anyway...

the bmi is a bit of a silly measurememt but its still nice to watch it moving through the ranges :)

Back