Step 1 Sole Source My future starts tomorrow

That's great teapot! When is your first weigh-in? :D

Well I'm actually texting my weigh lady at the minute because she wants to do it Thursday but il only have been on the diet for 4 days so trying to see if she can do it any later on a different day, she's really flexible because of the shifts I work it's Sod's law I'm always working the days she normally weighs in on a Tuesday

Ahh, good luck with that! On the upside, you've probably lost a good couple of pounds even after 4 days, so it's not so bad ;) But it's always fun to get the full effect of that 1st week! :D

Let me know how it goes :)

Btw! Teapot, Danna, I've set up a new group today (link in my signature), feel free to join if your interested (just post on the thread!), we can keep each other strong! ^_^

Weigh in is on /6th but will do a naughty home weigh in on Monday. Will be my week mark :)

It's only day two but feels like forever! My WI is on Friday and I am quite a slow loser so not expecting a big loss. I think I only lost 5 or 6 pound in my first week when I first did CD.

I think the first three days feel like an entire week! They drag by XD
But it's such an achievement to get past them :) you're doing great FightingFat, keep it up! :) I 'only' lost 5.5lbs on my first weigh-in, but I wasn't really disappointed. I just remember the weight watchers days when 2lb was a GREAT loss :) And I think "Well, that blows that out of the water!" hehe ^_^

That's true! I think most people gain or STS on WW than those who lose. Also confuses me why the same people were still losing when I did WW 6 years after I first started it. (As in I did it, stopped, restarted but they went for 6 years solid!)

WI is at 9am tomorrow .. i hope its a good lose,, yes i know any is good, but the first 4 days were killers lol as you all know
im in your team ,, thanx xx

Had my 1st weigh in tonight & lost 10.5lbs :)

Yeh delighted - thanks! No to struggle through week 2! Does it get easier? x

no idea lol cant be as bad as day 1-4 lol x

Well that's true! I need to stop treating myself to poached eggs! I know my cheating could be far worse but no need eh lol

A stone?? Wow well done!! x

Oh my goodness these are some AMAZING first weigh-ins, well done everyone :D Definitely worth it!

As for it getting easier, it DOES actually get easier!! :)

NOTHING it as bad as day 3-4, that is the worst. But after that I'd say my second hardest time was week 2, because on week 2, you know you've done well (and you can get away with a bit more cheating in week 1 than any other week), and you sort of lull yourself into a false sense of security and it's easy to slip!!!

SO KEEP IT UP! :) Honestly, just one more week! This is your hurdle, your goal is to get to the end of week 2, because after week 2... BARS! WATER FLAVOURING!!!! :D Week three is a good week, you definitely want to get there <3

Don't let your amazing week 1 go to waste!

Also, Jen! Poached eggs, good choice of 'cheat food', but yes, try keep it to a minimum! XD The way I do it (and my 'cheat food' is a plain tin of tuna in springwater) is just try your very best to do without it, and on the nights when your REALLY struggling and just CAN'T last, that's when to have them. And only then!

It will slow your weightloss a little (just a little though) if you have them too often, but the real danger is that you'll get into the habit of having it every day (in which case, you are on SS+, not SS :p) and then because you become used to that, they will no longer be a treat and they will no longer satisfy you on the nights that you REALLY need something extra. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I explained that very well! In short: make sure it's a treat to get you through the hard times, not something that you have 'just because you can'. :)

Those are some amazing weight losses I hope I can be in the same place on Monday! I think I will take my cheats from other peoples IF I absolutely have to cheat... Poached eggs can't be too bad as you still lost over 10lbs! xx

Also, Jen! Poached eggs, good choice of 'cheat food', but yes, try keep it to a minimum! XD The way I do it (and my 'cheat food' is a plain tin of tuna in springwater) is just try your very best to do without it, and on the nights when your REALLY struggling and just CAN'T last, that's when to have them. And only then!

It will slow your weightloss a little (just a little though) if you have them too often, but the real danger is that you'll get into the habit of having it every day (in which case, you are on SS+, not SS :p) and then because you become used to that, they will no longer be a treat and they will no longer satisfy you on the nights that you REALLY need something extra. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I explained that very well! In short: make sure it's a treat to get you through the hard times, not something that you have 'just because you can'. :)

Awesome advice thanks so much :)

I have also been drinking coke zero??

Day 8 today & not hungry at all, even struggling to force down my lunchtime shake, who ever though eh ha ha!

I know what you mean about forcing down the shakes I'm the same I think I feel up with water and forget I'm hungry, then have to force myself to drink it. X

i cant wait to chomp on bars next week.. she told me to put cut them up small, the put in fridge to chill,, will make them harder to chew quickly :checkmark green:

Back