Step 1 Sole Source My future starts tomorrow

BE CAREFUL WITH COKE ZERO! XD

It's okay to have a little every so often as a treat, but it contains citric acid and therefore can knock you out of ketosis and make you feel hungry. I don't think it happens to everyone because it's quite a small amount of citric acid, but it's a risk and it does affect some people.

Good plan with the bars CDanna :) I got too lazy for that though and now just eat it in lots of tiny bites.

BE CAREFUL WITH COKE ZERO! XD

It's okay to have a little every so often as a treat, but it contains citric acid and therefore can knock you out of ketosis and make you feel hungry. I don't think it happens to everyone because it's quite a small amount of citric acid, but it's a risk and it does affect some people.

Good plan with the bars CDanna :) I got too lazy for that though and now just eat it in lots of tiny bites.

Ahhh ok! I was told it had no citric acid unlike the likes of diet coke. I will defo be staying off it then as don't want my weight loss effected!

Apologies I was actually thinking of Pepsi max I think! XD don't mind me then, that's good about coke zero :)

Back