My journey... :)

cheekychick81

Gold Member
So ive posted a few posts... but ive decided to start one for my own little adventure. My first weigh in is thursday 14th may, i have over 10 stone to lose so this could take a while..

these are my starting measurements..

Around boobs 49.5 inches
Under my boobs 41 inches
Waist 42 inches
Hips 55.5 inches
Thighs 29 inches
Arms 17 inches
Calfs 19 inches

i cant wait to see these numbers shrink!! will post weigh in results on thursday!!

im like a kid at xmas i just cant wait... its been a long week:)

oooh a measurement diary is a good idea - i have one and its certainly a boost to see the inches dissapear! :D

Welcome to lipotrim hun and you have taken the first steps to the new you.

Good luck for Thursday and you will soon see those numbers reducing, lipotrim is by far the best diet I have ever been on.

How have you found your first week so far?

Welcome to lipotrim hun and you have taken the first steps to the new you.

Good luck for Thursday and you will soon see those numbers reducing, lipotrim is by far the best diet I have ever been on.

How have you found your first week so far?

Hey mary
its not been too bad, other than my periods restarting which i purposely stopped, but as far as the shakes im good ta. Did LT about 4 years ago, lost 5 stone plus but in the last 4 years its crept back on... BUT NOT THIS TIME LOL:)

you weight loss is amazing, you look so fantastic, you are an inspiration!!

oooh a measurement diary is a good idea - i have one and its certainly a boost to see the inches dissapear! :D

im soooooooooo excited lol.. it is indeed a great idea, just had a peek at yours, your doing great:) Well Done!!!

Good luck for your weigh in on Thursday. You'll be so pleased with the results. Keeping a track of your measurements is a real boost, especially if you don't lose as much one week that you thought you would. 10 stones sounds a lot to lose but once you get started on this the time will fly by. You can do it and you will do it!

Good luck for your weigh in on Thursday. You'll be so pleased with the results. Keeping a track of your measurements is a real boost, especially if you don't lose as much one week that you thought you would. 10 stones sounds a lot to lose but once you get started on this the time will fly by. You can do it and you will do it!

Thanks MINI, you guys are awesome:)

Arrrrggggghhhhhhh first weigh in tomorrow morning... scared lol
my pharmacy lady seems very nice tho:)

Dont be scared as you will be fine. Keep us all posted of your loss and LT journey. Once youget passed the first couple of weeks the time will fly be.

Hi,
best of luck for tomorrow and it will be great to see the inches coming down too. I took my measurements tonight, with a builders tape measure - enough said!!. Looking forward to hearing how well you get on tomorrow.
Doirin

:) :) :) :) just in from my weigh in :) :) :) :)

Im soooooooooooo pleased!!

Ive lost 13lbs!! :) :) :) :) !!!!

Whow that's amazing. Congratulation girl. Huge pat on the back needed :)

what a fantastic weight loss, you have done brilliant , proud of you
good luck for the next weeks

:woohoo: Fantastic first week, you must be blown away!!! LT is just brilliant, isn't it!!!

Hi, that's fantaaaasssttticccc . Good on you. It's great to see the ticker move up. No wonder you say you can't stop smiling, it must feel brilliant.
Doirin

YUp im still smiling so ive been out shopping to treat myself. i bought a big bag of ice cubes as i cant keep up with the amout im using, a nice big flowery glass to drink my scrumptious shakes from (lol) and thirdly a huge fluffy dressing gown thats pink and fluffy and warm and lovely from M&S to keep me warm through my LT journey!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Fanbloomintastic! Go You!! xx

Nice idea the big flowery glass - I just drank mine from the shaker! x

well i have the biggest test so far today!! im on day 9, im not hungry but i have a really bad habit, when i get the train to uni i always get a burger king on the train, ive got to go this morning and as much as i know i wont buy one, or even want one it will be hard to break the habit!!

im just going to buy myself a magazine then go straight to the platform... might buy myself a mint tea from the coffee place too... ill be fine :(

Back