My Lipotrim Journey Begins

Tuesday 11:40am and got my next weigh in at 2pm ish fingers crossed for 4lb's haven't put a new battery in my own house scales so got no idea how its gonna go

:)
happy days down 4lbs I was hoping for, 128.1kg, roughly 20st3lbs, Pats me self on the back , slow but stead from now,
I hope anyone else with a weigh in this week is as Happy with their results as me,
Best Luck Everyone

I am devastated to let you know that again I have had to come off the diet, my lovely mum passed away early hours of tuesday morning. I had been with her sitting with her from 3.30 am Monday morning. I have been running round like a headless chicken since trying to organise everything. I am dreading tomorrow it is my father in laws funeral and it is going to be so raw for me and my kids. Bet you are doing really well and I hope to be saying that I am in the next couple of weeks.

I am devastated to let you know that again I have had to come off the diet, my lovely mum passed away early hours of tuesday morning. I had been with her sitting with her from 3.30 am Monday morning. I have been running round like a headless chicken since trying to organise everything. I am dreading tomorrow it is my father in laws funeral and it is going to be so raw for me and my kids. Bet you are doing really well and I hope to be saying that I am in the next couple of weeks.
Words can't say how Sorry I am to hear this, You poor soul so much in such a short time, thoughts prayers for you , stay strong (((Hug)))

well another weigh in tomorrow, sorry to say I fell off the wagon for a day, but the great dane I had is now a Yorkshire terrier, from all the walking we have done lol, hope everyone is doing ok

Hey 💩 happens, I am still not back on track as sister's diagnosis was horrendous - 3 to 6 months left 😭 Back at work so should be able to take the step very shortly. Good luck for tomorrow. xx

Hey 💩 happens, I am still not back on track as sister's diagnosis was horrendous - 3 to 6 months left 😭 Back at work so should be able to take the step very shortly. Good luck for tomorrow. xx
Thank you Flower, You and your Family are in my thoughts and Prayers, hopefully things start to turn for the better soon, you all deserve a Break for the good

WOW!!!! still lost some weight, new weight is 126.4kg, 19st 12lbs :) thats down from a starting weight of 137.4kg or 21st 8lbs
can't believe I got under 20st , Doing the Happy Dance here
happy dance.jpg

Another weigh in today :) and good news lost 5lbs :) the Happy Dance in action lol officially now lost 2stones, 19st 7LBs WhoooHooo

Well done you, I am back on it from tonight, not sure what I have regained but hey ho it is all downhill from now on. We gave mum a fab send off Monday so I feel I can get back on track. You have done amazing Cannylad xx

I knew you would do her Proud, lets hope the scales are kind to you, now we just need to keep you focused and thinking of that Party and that Crush of yours :)

I'm easy confused lol sorry i think it was someone else now who mentioned the Crush, hope that hasn't caused any embarrassment, if so as a punishment I will have 2 apple pies , with total regret on my half lol, sorry for my misunderstanding though x

No probs lol, I am going to weigh myself when I get up tomorrow and take that as my new start weight, (hopefully won't be too bad. And leave the pies alone :1461:

But Bu t But the pies I gotta be Punished lol, Good luck on those scales , don't worry if they are Nasty to you sometimes they just need a good kicking to put them right :) , you can get ba ck on track and look amazing in time for the Party still 👍

Back