My Lipotrim Journey Begins

Pleased to report before weigh in day a 5lb loss, looking forward to seeing how you have done tomorrow xx:0icanfly:
ne you and so happy for you Debbie
Hi ya erm been on a bit of a Birthday Celebration weekend 66yr old yesterday , went back up North on Friday and got Back late lastnight (Monday) think I put on a bout 2kg from all the Brown ale :(, but well do

ne you and so happy for you Debbie
Hi ya erm been on a bit of a Birthday Celebration weekend 66yr old yesterday , went back up North on Friday and got Back late lastnight (Monday) think I put on a bout 2kg from all the Brown ale :(, but well do
I need to get this laptop sorted it can't read the way I type lol,

I am so Happy for you, I knew you would jump back with all guns blazing , well done and bad for me

We can all be a bit naughty once in a while as long as the mind set is still for losing weight you will be fine, I also find it difficult to read what you type at times :blahblah: but get the gist. xx You have done amazing and will carry on doing amazingly I am sure xx

Ashamed to say that 1 weekend of beer, cake, beer a sandwich and more Beer (Friday to Tuesday) added 5LBS gutted but, I did enjoy myself at the time oh well back to the routine and staying away from my Brothers till I get this right

Cannylad it will be mostly water which will drop off so quick and you will be back on track in no time. I am chuffed to say I have lost another 2lb so now 14.7. I am hoping to lose 5lb a week from now on. And yes this is the right section xx

Hey how are we all getting on. it is so quiet on here which is sad as it is an amazing forum. I know I shouldn't but I am a daily weigher and I am showing another 1lb down so 3 more and will be under 200lb. Cannylad hope you are back on track and losing again xx

Feeling lonely here, but will still post, doing ok, had a bit of a cheat at the weekend and put back on a couple of pound. I am only cheating myself so I am trying to be resolute and avoiding food at all costs. I am 60 next feb and need to be at goal for my birthday party. Fed up with feeling like a beached whale. Have been 100% today and it has not been too bad, coping well and feeling good. Long may it continue xx

Hello!!!!!!!!! so sorry havent been on this week, been doing some work on the house, and totally forgot to check in lol
ok the Good news is you were right mostly water and came straight off, the weigh in today was sort of Magical for me
down 4kg thats right 4kg :) 👍 from 125.7 down to 121.6 or in old money 19st 1lb :) soH H H Happy,

👍;)
Debbie you will hit your target, you just had a little to much to contend with lately get back on track and reap the rewards Flower
all rooting for you in my House

Hi, good to see you and great news on your loss. :winner: I am doing really well, drinking 3 litres of water a day and staying 100% on LP, need to replenish on Friday so will let you know if there has been any losses. My jeans are feeling really loose and are looking a bit baggy on my legs so will take that as a small victory. :woohoo:

no victory is small its massive, loose jeans are a great sign, I can't wait till I get back into my Wranglers got a pair I saved from when I was 14st lol x

And at the rate you are going that will be very soon.:0icanfly:As you know I work nights and so far have drank 1/2 litre of water so need to drink the other 2 1/2 in the next 8 hours. Still feeling good and motivated, back to 14. 6 so only 2 lb to go till I am below 200lb. It WILL BE this weekend. Cannylad what is you average loss each week (in lbs please :classic_tongue: ) I am hoping mine will be 5lb a week. It will be Christmas day in 6 weeks so if I can manage 5lb a week I will be ecstatic. WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS xxx

And at the rate you are going that will be very soon.:0icanfly:As you know I work nights and so far have drank 1/2 litre of water so need to drink the other 2 1/2 in the next 8 hours. Still feeling good and motivated, back to 14. 6 so only 2 lb to go till I am below 200lb. It WILL BE this weekend. Cannylad what is you average loss each week (in lbs please :classic_tongue: ) I am hoping mine will be 5lb a week. It will be Christmas day in 6 weeks so if I can manage 5lb a week I will be ecstatic. WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS xxx
average loss must be around 5Lbs I'm regretting big time my cheat now lol, 198lb is looking at you in the face today (Friday) rooting for you "Go Debbie," Go Debbie RAH RAH RAH, " Debbie = Doing Exceptionally Battling Beating Incredible Enpowered" Go Debbie Go Debbie Rah Rah Rah!!! x

Last edited:
Just remembered when I went for my weigh in the time before this , my Chemist told me the Black coffee/Tea counted as part of the liquid intake,
Thats made it a lot easier for me and more importantly doesn't seem to have caused any problem in the Weight loss :) x

Last edited:
Hi ya, Well Done you, always great knowing others are doing well :) 👍 you got a lot hard task with being on night shift all the time but keep it up Flower, had my weigh in this afternoon stuck to it ridged, I thinking I was being greedy and expecting around 5lb again but it was 2 and a half, I shouldn't of bragged so much lol, slowly but surely creeping down to 12kg, or 18.13 WOOOOP Woooopppppp!!! under 19 st Happy Dancing

Another Milestone today, my weight loss has slowed down but I am still a happy Chappie now at 18st.6lbs, Thats 3 stones gone into History, pats myself on the Back 👍 :)

Back