yougurt = 1

Dinner:
bread = 2.5
2 frankfurters = 4

Snack:
chocolate = 1

Total today - 17

Monday 19th April 2010

God, I am getting bad at this whole diary thing now that I am no longer in the office but out on the road. This weekend was ok but went out for a thai meal last night so went way over points yesterday. Trying today but not going well. However, I am back to pole dancing and pilates tonight so hopefully that will help

Total for today - 20

Breakfast
1 Penguin and 1 taxi bar = 2.5?

Lunch:
2 slices homebaked rye bread with sunflower seeds and carrot = 2
Herring in curry sauce = 1
Tuna ww mayo = 1
2 eggs = 3
Chocolate spread = 3

Dinner:
2 slices ryebread = 2
chicken breast = 2
mayo = 0.5

Snack:
Galaxy chocolate caramel bar = 6

Exercise:
45mins pole dancing = 3
1 hr pilates = 2
15mins treadmill uphill = 1.5

Total today = 23 ( but made 6.5 from exercise). Tomorrow is weigh in time..... we'll see! Fingers crossed

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th April 2010

Yeeeeeessssssssssss! Back on track. Have lost what I put on plus another 1 pound so now have done 18 pounds overall. Am 12st 5,6pounds, 78,8kg. Good motivation for this week.

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
2 slices bread = 2.5
choc spread = 1

Lunch:
Couscous = 3
chicken 1

snack:
marshmallows = 3.5

Dinner:
Pizza and lots of crap - counting from tomorrow again

Last edited:
Wednesday 21st April 2010

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
Frosted shreddies = 2.5
milk = 1

Snack:
penguin bar = 2
watsits bag = 1.5

Lunch:
2 rye bread slices = 2
2 eggs = 3
ketchup = 0.5

Snack:
Marshmallows = 1.5

Dinner:
noodles = 4.5
chicken in curry sauce = 1.5

Total: 20

Last edited:
Thursday 22nd April 2010

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
bread = 1
cheese = 2

Lunch:
Noodles = 4.5
chicken in curry sauce = 2

Dinner:
Tesco's chicken bites = 4
half cheese roll = 2
snack a jack sweet chili = 1.5

Total = 17

Last edited:
Good to see that you have lost the little bit you gained! You are doing soooo well. Keep it up. You put me to shame exercise-wise, I really need to find something I like doing!

Well done.

Lesley
X

Good to see that you have lost the little bit you gained! You are doing soooo well. Keep it up. You put me to shame exercise-wise, I really need to find something I like doing!

Well done.

Lesley
X

I dont do that much exercise... only on a Monday night so could be better but because of my new job, just don't have time to go more at moment. Also have a dilemma, have been invited out for dinner this Monday but am reluctant to go as it's my exercise night but think I should go and because the following Monday is bank holiday, there won't be any classes then either. Just not sure what to do. What would you do?? x

I dont do that much exercise... only on a Monday night so could be better but because of my new job, just don't have time to go more at moment. Also have a dilemma, have been invited out for dinner this Monday but am reluctant to go as it's my exercise night but think I should go and because the following Monday is bank holiday, there won't be any classes then either. Just not sure what to do. What would you do?? x

What a dilema! Well, it depends who has invited you out for dinner and what the occassion is I think. If it was a 'special occasion' type thing, I would definitely go to the meal. It is a difficult one though - how will you feel if you miss the class? How will you feel if you miss the meal? Will it cause offence if you don't go to the meal? I haven't been much help have I?!!

Lesley
X

What a dilema! Well, it depends who has invited you out for dinner and what the occassion is I think. If it was a 'special occasion' type thing, I would definitely go to the meal. It is a difficult one though - how will you feel if you miss the class? How will you feel if you miss the meal? Will it cause offence if you don't go to the meal? I haven't been much help have I?!!

Lesley
X

Tell me about it! It's a dinner with my boyfriend who has just become a bit more serious about us than before. His friends has asked if we want to come out with them as a couple which I kinda think I should as relationship finally moving forward however, really want to do my pole dancing as well..... still don't know what to do! lol

Friday 23rd April 2010

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
2 slices toast = 2.5
marg and ham = 0.5
cheese = 2

Lunch:
sushi = 3.5
couscous = 2
cauliflower cheese soup = 0.5

Dinner:
Chicken burger from chip shop = 6

Total = 17

I would go to the meal. Couples dinners and such things are important :) just choose wisely at the meal and go for a jog when you have time the proceeding days after xx

I would go to the meal. Couples dinners and such things are important :) just choose wisely at the meal and go for a jog when you have time the proceeding days after xx

Thanks, might just do that. Know what you mean, just love my pole dancing classes and are loathe to miss them but I think you are right. Thanks x

Saturday 24th April 2010

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
Porridge = 1.5
milk = 0.5
sugar = 0.5

Lunch:
Soup and slice of bread = 1.5
Sandwich = 3.5

Snack:
ww tortillas = 1
ww sweet chili crisps = 1

Dinner:
bread = 1.5
salmon = 1.5
prawns = 1
mayo = 2
seafood dressing = 2
cucumber and lettuce = 0
asparagus = 0

2 malibu and diet cokes = 2

total: 19.5

Last edited:
Sunday 25th April 2010

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
Bread = 3
nutella = 1.5
bacon = 2
marg = 0.5

Snack:
watsits = 1.5
Apple = 0.5

Dinner:
2 prawn thai style fishcakes = 5
sweet chili dressing = 0.5
lettuce and cucumber = 0
aparagus = 0
Cauliflower cheese soup = 1

Snack:
4 crackers = 1

Total = 16.5

Last edited:
Issue resolved... dinner has been rebooked for bank holiday Monday so can still do my class :D

That's great - you can enjoy both now! I was going to say it wouldn't hurt to go this time - maybe you could suggest it would be nice to go over the weekend next time?

Anyway, I'm glad the problem is solved - have a good time pole dancing tonight!

Lesley
X

That's great - you can enjoy both now! I was going to say it wouldn't hurt to go this time - maybe you could suggest it would be nice to go over the weekend next time?

Anyway, I'm glad the problem is solved - have a good time pole dancing tonight!

Lesley
X

Thanks Lesley, really enjoyed tonight. Doing a routine to Parachute by Cheryl Cole at the moment and it's great!

Monday 26th April 2010

Total for today - 20

Breakfast:
Porridge = 1.5
milk and sugar = 1

Lunch:
Bread = 2.5
ham = 0.5
Mayo = 1

Snack:
Crisps = 3
3 Flyers = 1

Dinner:
Sweet chili chicken deli sandwich from McDonalds = 9
Bread = 1

Total = 20.5

Exercise:
45 mins pole dancing = 3
1 hr pilates = 2:D

Thanks Lesley, really enjoyed tonight. Doing a routine to Parachute by Cheryl Cole at the moment and it's great!

I love that song - everybody else in my house hates it! I think it's brilliant that you have found a form of exercise that you really enjoy - before I fell down stairs and injured my back, I went to aqua aerobics on a Wednesday which I really enjoyed but can't risk it at the moment. Instead, my friend and I have started swimming on Tuesdays straight from work - last week was our first week and it was absolute heaven being able to float on my back as I haven't been able to lie on my back since Easter!

You're doing great with your food so keep it up. Remember though, this weight loss thing is a marathon not a sprint so the occassional night out (like next Monday) wont do you any harm.

Have a great day!

Lesley
X

Back