Name 1 physical feature of yours that you like! :)

I like my face and it's one of the main reasons my partner fell in love with me for. =]

I'd like to love my stomach and "love handles" (or lack of them! lol) after weight loss. For now though I'll accept what I have and work with it.

I have a pretty low self opinion buying wouldn't want to change my face, just make it a bit thinner xxx

I like my eyes they are green, and I like my height of 5'7".
I like the length of my legs but not the width so am looking forward to firm thighs and calves rather than thunder thighs and tree trunks

I do like several things - my hair which is thick and wavy, and I have been told I have a lovely smile. :)!

My stomach is my most disliked part. Years ago it was my hips and bum as I have child-bearing hips, and have been a size 14 (now 16) for all of my adult life because of them. Mind you, I still think my bum is too big, but I hate my stomach more, which could be about 5 months pregnant. :cry:

My face, in general. I don't particularly like any of my facial features specifically, but I like how it all goes together. And my hair of course, Woo for curly hair.

Dislike would be my f***ing atrocious tummy, also known as FAT. And lovehandles. People make fun of my feet, with good reason. And my hands at certain positions can look alien like.

my eyes and my hands also my hair as still no Gray (i am only 33 but a lot of my friends have Gray)

I love my body -shape- (bone structure?) under all that excess fat, haha! It's sort of hourglassy and I always have a waist no matter how big I am, I just need to peel away the layers and uncover it! I also love my boobs because theyre the only part of me that always stays the same size :rolleyes:

Has to be eyes for me, naturally bright green, I get a lot of compliments on them and have naturally long and curly eyelashes too :)

Seems to be a popular one but I like my eyes...don't mind my neck up really (although I would like to lose this double chin that creeps in on inoppurtune photos!)
As for afterwards, I'd love to love my upper arms. I avoid short sleeves like the devil!

My cupid's bow and I like the length of my legs -just not what's around them.
I can't wait to have a waist back and wear a nice cropped top instead of long line everything!

I like my eyes too and my lips as they are quite full and my ankles are thin even though nothing else is!

I love my wrists. Oddly enough that little bit is something I really enjoy. Also, when it's cut right my hair is amazing!

Eyes nice and brown :) used to be legs now they are like tree trunks :(

I love now... my big blue eyes and naturally poker straight, naturally bright blonde hair!
I want to love... the top of my arms and stomach - please be smaller!

Back