Name 1 physical feature of yours that you like! :)

I love my eyes, they change colour from hazel brown to a dark green depending on the light! I also love my hands and feet, I've got very soft feet and very delicate looking hands with long fingers. Lots of people comment on my ears as well, although God only knows why. Something about them being small and delicate looking.

I like my body when it's not big like this... I'm pretty curvy, typical hour glass if I don't have the blobby bits! LOL

I like my eyes

I would like to love my legs after the weight loss, they have always been kept hidden and it would be nice to let them out once in a while

i love my bum! it took me a while as it is hugee, but i realise men like big bums haha. Also whenever i get a compliment on my eyebrows it makes me really happy! ha!

Betty x

I like my eyes/nose/mouth :)

It all gets a bit ugly from the chins down haha!

When I've lost some weight I want to love my stomach... And my wrists.

Even though my face has gotten fatter than I like it to be, I think I have a pretty face for the most part, i.e. lips, eyes, nose, skin, etc. I also have really nice naturally curly, soft hair. I like my height... not too tall and not too short. Even though I used to hate them before, I like my thighs and my butt. Yes, they need work, but I have grown to like their thickness.

I love my eyes..and for some mad reason my wrists!)

After my weight loss I would love to love my legs x

I like my green eyes. They're almond shaped and soon they'll be looking at the reflection of my perfect thin 52kg body in the mirror :p

As a man it can only be one thing; my absolutely gigantic calf muscles :)

My eyes :)

I quite like my face - I think it's kinda cute :) I have nice green/hazel eyes and a cute little nose too. On good days, I look in the mirror and think my face is nice.

My eyes and my eyes only!

Back