ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Popped morrisons earlier a few of their nume low fat ready meals are half price so now £1.10 great for a rush meal.

nessa123 said:
Popped morrisons earlier a few of their nume low fat ready meals are half price so now £1.10 great for a rush meal.

Really?? Will have to get hubs to take me for a couple of meals handy cos I can only
Have soft foods at the min so cottage pie etc are cool xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charlie's~mummy said:
Really?? Will have to get hubs to take me for a couple of meals handy cos I can only
Have soft foods at the min so cottage pie etc are cool xxx

The sausage and mash, chicken and peppercorn and spag Bol are £1.10 and other meals like cottage pie and currys are 2 for £4 xx

nessa123 said:
The sausage and mash, chicken and peppercorn and spag Bol are £1.10 and other meals like cottage pie and currys are 2 for £4 xx

And the chicken in peppercorn sauce is lovely. I am going to pop and get some more tomorrow. :)

Thanks everyone I had a great weekend.

Back to it today feeling good.

Tonight's dinner
Pizza on a wrap and salad 10pp

View attachment 67256

Jaly said:
I've not had a time out in aaages! Mmm!

Me either but they were £1 for a pack of 9 individual fingers so got them for hubby's packed lunch (oops!!)

jo-85 said:
That looks immense :) x

It tasted sooo good!!

I had a day yesterday where I totally stuck to points! Yay go me!!

sharxx said:
Glad you have your mojo back hunny xxx that banana split looks divine x

Thanks Hun, hope you are ok? X

My mother in-law is back in hospital :-( she got rushed in the early hours of this morning. Chest infection this time. X

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no Nessa.. Hope she's OK? Must be a bad one if she's been taken into hospital.. Keep us posted.. xx

Thanks Hun, frightened the life out of her partner he said he was terrified. Hubby's birthday on Saturday, think we will be taking a trip up to London xx

Back