ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Hope your mum-in-law is doing OK. xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun, hope your MIL is ok! Sending lots of hugs over the water to you all. Take care xxx

Hey everyone I'm still here! Mother in-law is still in hospital she wasn't up for visitors, needs to fight off the chest infection and keep on oxygen. Had a little party for hubby's birthday which was nice hope everyone is ok? Thanks for all the well wishes for MIL xx

Hey everyone I'm still here! Mother in-law is still in hospital she wasn't up for visitors, needs to fight off the chest infection and keep on oxygen. Had a little party for hubby's birthday which was nice hope everyone is ok? Thanks for all the well wishes for MIL xx
Morning doll... As long as she's getting good rest that's the best medicine.. Hopefully she'll be home and fighting fit soon..
Meanwhile, you look after yourself and try not to worry too much, she's in the best place for her.. xx

Hope the recovery is still going well for you mother in law - thinking of her, and you all. It's never an easy time! X

Hi nessa, sorry to hear MIL is back in hospital! Hope she has a speedy recovery :D

How you doing Nessa not heard from you in a few days

Hey everyone sorry I've been AWOL my mummy in-law is finally out of hospital and is recovering at the mobile home (she won't be tempted to do housework there and it's all on one level).
Been a busy time taking over organising bits for MIL's party in December as she hasn't been well enough and working on some plans to start up my own business from home (exciting!) start off small along side my current job and see if anything comes from it not looking into it in depth until the new year but have been planning and researching!!
Things have not been good food wise way too much junk food and party food and general crap I haven't weighed in for a while so will have a look in the morning and I'm just hoping the damage isn't too bad.
Hope everyone is ok? I'm just heading to bed but will catch up with diaries tomorrow afternoon xxx

Hey sweetie glad mil is ok and home from hospital your own business spill?? Hope your ok xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone sorry I've been AWOL my mummy in-law is finally out of hospital and is recovering at the mobile home (she won't be tempted to do housework there and it's all on one level).
Been a busy time taking over organising bits for MIL's party in December as she hasn't been well enough and working on some plans to start up my own business from home (exciting!) start off small along side my current job and see if anything comes from it not looking into it in depth until the new year but have been planning and researching!!
Things have not been good food wise way too much junk food and party food and general crap I haven't weighed in for a while so will have a look in the morning and I'm just hoping the damage isn't too bad.
Hope everyone is ok? I'm just heading to bed but will catch up with diaries tomorrow afternoon xxx
Ooh how exciting.. Good luck.. Can I ask what the business you're setting up?
Great news that your MIL is home and recovering.. Great she has the mobile to go to too.. And fair play to you for taking over the organising.. not easy!!
Good luck for WI too tomoro but sure whatever it says, you're back and working on it so its not important :) xxx

Thanks everyone.

Baking mainly I just love to bake!! I have an idea and a theme and I'm excited lol don't really want to disclose too much info until I get set up but watch this space. Xx

Oh I weighed in this morning I'm 20st 3lb so still just over 3 stone loss as long as that 3 stone stays off I'm happy for a minute. So much going on I'm just trying to be aware of what I'm eating and tame the snacking down. Xx

Exciting times for you hunny xxx will keep all crossed that your business takes off!!! After seeing pics of your cakes I would defo buy from you x

Back