ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

sharxx said:
Is that a ww quiche ??? If so are they nice?? X

Had my first experience of micro chips (one of the many ideas I stole from you) they where nicer than I was expecting x glad you have car sorted! It's so expensive to have one now I wish there where good public transport links near me x

The WW quiche are amazing!! So good warm.
Glad you liked the micro chips!! Xx

Jaly said:
Dinner looks lush! Sorry to hear about the car, glad you've got a temp solution sorted though!

Thanks Hun xx

Aurgh I'm all over the place food wise trying to get back into a routine and get back on it but I'm struggling for some reason :-( xx

nessa123 said:
Aurgh I'm all over the place food wise trying to get back into a routine and get back on it but I'm struggling for some reason :-( xx

Calm down, you know what your doing you will be grand.

Karensplan said:
Calm down, you know what your doing you will be grand.

No trust me lol xx

Nessa hun just take a minute.. breath.. relax..
Make a food plan for the rest of today.. Lunch.. dinner.. filling low/0 pp snacks.. And do one up for tomoro too.. Then get back on it.. Don't write the day off.. There's still time to pull it back and get back on it.. Fill up yer bottle of water and get supping :) xx

nessa when i was reading your diary i was stunned!!!! you make stunning cakes and do not eat them!!! xxxx you are very strong, prob stronger than you realize x and you have my full respect xx keep at it read back through your diary get that inspiration again, get strength from how well you have done xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Nessa hun just take a minute.. breath.. relax..
Make a food plan for the rest of today.. Lunch.. dinner.. filling low/0 pp snacks.. And do one up for tomoro too.. Then get back on it.. Don't write the day off.. There's still time to pull it back and get back on it.. Fill up yer bottle of water and get supping :) xx

Thanks Hun, I can't remember the last time I tracked something so I've got my app out and I've planned for the rest of the day. I feel like I am letting myself down at the minute, the odd snack here and bar of chocolate there I just need to shake this off and refocus. Failure isn't an option I've come too far I just don't feel in control at the minute and I need to regain that. Thankyou xx

sharxx said:
nessa when i was reading your diary i was stunned!!!! you make stunning cakes and do not eat them!!! xxxx you are very strong, prob stronger than you realize x and you have my full respect xx keep at it read back through your diary get that inspiration again, get strength from how well you have done xxx

Thanks Shar will look back and plan some meals properly. Just having a little wobble feeling very emotional xx

Thanks Hun, I can't remember the last time I tracked something so I've got my app out and I've planned for the rest of the day. I feel like I am letting myself down at the minute, the odd snack here and bar of chocolate there I just need to shake this off and refocus. Failure isn't an option I've come too far I just don't feel in control at the minute and I need to regain that. Thankyou xx
That's OK hun.. We all get that way every now n then and you've done amazingly well thus far.
Great idea there from Sharxx to read back thru your diary and find your inspiration.. read back over your posts there when you were at the carnival and the buzz you got from being able to get on the rides with Ryan.. If anything can re-motivare you, that will!!
One thing you will NEED to get you back "in the zone" is a well stocked fridge/cupboards.. by well stocked I mean stocked with good healthy nutritious food that is both tasty, wholesome, and good PP values...
Why not dig thru some recipes threads and take down with "bold" but low PP scrummy dinner ideas that will suit the whole family? So you're having delicious food and it doesn't feel like you're on a "diet"... while still being completely on track and in control..
And remember.. you're doing this for YOU... and for your kiddies :D
You'll get there chic.. Its hard to climb back on the wagon when you've had time off.. But you've not lost focus or motivation so I have every faith that you'll be back on it in no time..

Thank you I'm gonna do that tonight, take sometime to sit down and copy some recipe ideas I like the look of and do an online shop and batch cook a few things to freeze. Thankyou for your help Frances xxxx

Thank you I'm gonna do that tonight, take sometime to sit down and copy some recipe ideas I like the look of and do an online shop and batch cook a few things to freeze. Thankyou for your help Frances xxxx
No need to thank me at all Nessa hunnie. We're all here to support you. We're all in this for the same reasons.. And you were there to pick me up and help me over my hurdle not so long ago.. :D xx

nessa123 said:

I tried this during the week with 2 ww recipies and they were a disaster :-( I'm not the worlds best cook and want to learn to cool to be more healthy and to be able to make healthy meals for my daughter it knocked my confidence a bit but will give it another go later lol

I saw earlier you mention your bit far from Plymouth, I'n actually from Plymouth, are you in devon? X

nyssa88 said:
I tried this during the week with 2 ww recipies and they were a disaster :-( I'm not the worlds best cook and want to learn to cool to be more healthy and to be able to make healthy meals for my daughter it knocked my confidence a bit but will give it another go later lol

I saw earlier you mention your bit far from Plymouth, I'n actually from Plymouth, are you in devon? X

Don't give up trying with the cooking Hun you will get there, don't be too ambitious to start with. Try something like a stew or a one pot meal.

I live in cornwall near liskeard xx

nessa123 said:
Don't give up trying with the cooking Hun you will get there, don't be too ambitious to start with. Try something like a stew or a one pot meal.

I live in cornwall near liskeard xx

Ohh lovely not far from me, I've been lisle sts a few times x

I do need to start basic, think I will try to utilise the slow cooker and I'm
Going to make some filo pastry parcels later with chicken, mushroom some veg and light Philly then freeze them ready to bake for when I need them x

Nessa - you are a rockstar, never doubt that!!! You are still on the healthy train just merged into another carriage....lol
Loving Frances' advice and might i add, if you have time, get yourself into the bath, with candles lit, plenty of bubbles and a decent book/mag. Always cheers me up :D
You DO have the power to change today's end....draw a line after any negatives and have a fresh new start. You have been amazing and you still are....just a little hitch, nothing major, just the realities of life :D
Sxxx

Hope you get your mind in the right place soon enough Ness, I can't really add anything to all the lovely things everyone has said but you've come so far and I know you don't want to undo all your hard work. You should be so proud of everything you've achieved, you have two gorgeous children and a husband who adores you, stay strong, we all know that you can do this, you just need to have some faith in yourself! xx Nothing ever tastes as good as a loss feels! ;) (That being said, scales are nothing in measure when you realise how much happier/healthier you'll feel!) xx You're beautiful just the way you are, don't ever think otherwise!

Every journey is full of ups and downs and that doesn't mean a thing so long as you fall down 7 times and get back up 8 ;)

Enjoy today, sounds like you're back on track with vengeance!

Hi Nessa,

Just catching up on diaries. Plenty of good advice here hun. I'm with you - finding it hard to get back on track after last week and five 'bad' days this week. We can do it though. Let's GBOTTIO I say (Get Back On Track Together In October!) Well I wanted an abbreviation of my own! Catchy eh?

Back