Dinners
Toad in the hole
Lasagne
Pork mash and veg
WW stew
Steak and mushroom pie
Philly sausage and bacon potato bake

Thankyou everyone for recipes, ideas and support xxx

All sounds Scrummy,enjoy making them :0)

Thanks nessa some great recipes in that blog...... So so going to try a few of them out xx the pizza for 8pp looks way nicer than any ww can offer xx

sharxx said:
Thanks nessa some great recipes in that blog...... So so going to try a few of them out xx the pizza for 8pp looks way nicer than any ww can offer xx

It's 8pp for a quater of it but it does look good xx

It looks bigger and nicer than the ww ones!! Xx not a fan of meat on pizza so could save a few points by using mushrooms and sliced tomatoes!! Or even have a bigger slice yum yum xx

sharxx said:
It looks bigger and nicer than the ww ones!! Xx not a fan of meat on pizza so could save a few points by using mushrooms and sliced tomatoes!! Or even have a bigger slice yum yum xx

Sounds great yummy!!

nessa123 said:
hey everyone hope you are all well.
just come across this page on the internet with some yummy recipe ideas xx
Jayne's Kitchen: Weight Watchers

And here's another one it's called
www.skinnytaste.com
she points everything so its great! I have made a couple of her recipes and I am not a good cook! But they were yummy!!
She has a section too for say if you have have 2-3-4 and so on points left she gives ideas on how you can use them.

Jaly said:
Those recipes look great! :) Hope you had a lovely day Ness! Love the FB pics of you and Soph btw :)

Thanks Hun xx

Karensplan said:
And here's another one it's called
www.skinnytaste.com
she points everything so its great! I have made a couple of her recipes and I am not a good cook! But they were yummy!!
She has a section too for say if you have have 2-3-4 and so on points left she gives ideas on how you can use them.

Thanks for this will have to check if out xx

Well I've just weighed in!! I've put on a grand total of 6lb! ****. Takes me back up to 20st 4lb and 3 stone exactly off.
I've had my blip I'm over it now, back on the wagon. I WILL be in the 18's for Xmas!

nessa123 said:
Well I've just weighed in!! I've put on a grand total of 6lb! ****. Takes me back up to 20st 4lb and 3 stone exactly off.
I've had my blip I'm over it now, back on the wagon. I WILL be in the 18's for Xmas!

I know that feeling I went a bit mad a few weeks ago! Put on 8 lb in less than a week!! Took me into a whole other stone category that I thought I was done with!! Anyway I'm back on track thank god!! It's happens to us all lol, at least your over it and back on track and good luck for the 18's for Christmas, you can do it nessa!!!

That's OK doll.. give you 2 weeks have it AND more off.. I'd say once yer back drinking water and getting yer fresh cooked meals n F&V you'll be sorted.. As you say, you've had yer blip and yer back up on the wagon :)

nessa123 said:
Love your positivuty!! Keep it up :) I fell well off the wagon the passed 2 weeks and put on 5.5lbs, lost 1.5lbs in a day I behaved, won't weigh til next week now though. U can do it :) x

You will get that off in no time hun, I've put on 3lbs this week as didn't point nothing and came off track fully, your head is back in the right place now xx

Thankyou everyone for your support.
I did up a mock food shop online to order in ingredients I needed for meals and so on but the sun paper (sorry Kel) had a £10 off voucher from morrisons In it if you spend £60 and we already have a £5 morrisons miles voucher so that's £15 off a shop and its only 5mins up the road so going there tonight ready to kick butt from tomorrow!!! Xxx

Back