ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Dubchick81 said:
Nessa I need u. How many pp's in a box of microchips,,,

Sorry love was engrossed in master chef!!
4pp lol

They don't sell micro chips in my shop down here :( NOT good!!! ;)

Hiya Hun I'm good thanks well getting better every day the wind pain is the worst! Your doing so well chick I'm very proud of you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone sorry I've been a bit quiet this evening my mother in-law is off to hospital tomorrow for operation number 22 she is very nervous as last time she caught an infection and she was in there for 3 months and what with her big birthday and Xmas coming up plus her twin brother coming over from Australia here's hoping it doesn't happen again. She has been very poorly, 2 and a half years ago she was in intensive care fighting for her life and it was just such an awful time.
It's times like this I hate that she is so far away from us but she is strong, the strongest person I know and a true inspiration. I have everything crossed for the op tomorrow xx

Hey everyone sorry I've been a bit quiet this evening my mother in-law is off to hospital tomorrow for operation number 22 she is very nervous as last time she caught an infection and she was in there for 3 months and what with her big birthday and Xmas coming up plus her twin brother coming over from Australia here's hoping it doesn't happen again. She has been very poorly, 2 and a half years ago she was in intensive care fighting for her life and it was just such an awful time.
It's times like this I hate that she is so far away from us but she is strong, the strongest person I know and a true inspiration. I have everything crossed for the op tomorrow xx

aawww bless her well i wish her well hun i hope every thing goes ok xxxx

Will be thinking of you all tomorrow Hun fingers crossed xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wishing her all the best for the operation. Will be thinking of you all day and wishing her a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you xxx

Thankyou everyone, tomorrow's gonna be a long day xxxx

Hi Hun,was so far behind I've just looked at your last page,I hope all goes well for your mummy in law tomorrow and I hope you and your family are well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi Hun,was so far behind I've just looked at your last page,I hope all goes well for your mummy in law tomorrow and I hope you and your family are well :0)

Thanks Hun xx

Just weighed in 3LB OFF woohoo xx

Well done for the 3lb off, sorry to hear about your mother in law hun! fingers crossed it goes well <3

Back