ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

nessa123 said:
Just weighed in 3LB OFF woohoo xx

Well done!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss Hun. Sorry to hear about your mother in law, hope everything is ok. Xx

Thanks everyone for the concern about my mother in-law and for congratulating me on my weight loss.
I'm feeling good and back in control again half of the gain has gone and I'm back to 3 stone 3lb gone!! I want to lose 16lb now by Xmas to take me into the 18's bring it on!!!

Mummy in-law is out of theatre and doing well, still in recovery at the moment but moving her up to a ward later today xx

Dubchick81 said:
Well done on the FAB loss darlin'.. Delighted for you :)
Any word on Mammy in law?

Thankyou Hun.
Mummy in-law is out of theatre and doing well xxx

jo-85 said:
Well done on your loss Hun that's fab. Glad mum in law is doing well :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jo hope you are ok xx

Well still feeling full and a bit sicky after the Indian last night, serves me right for being a piggy!!
I'm spending the day painting and decorating mine and hubby's bedroom today then it's off out to the pub for a drink and a catch up with my longest ever friend early this evening, only going out for an hour or so as hubby is having all the kids but I'm looking forward to it. Then it's chilling with hubby tonight for X factor and take me out!!

Jaly said:
Glad you enjoyed the indian! ;) Chilled out evening sounds amazing, as does the drink at the pub! Enjoy yourself, you deserve it ;)

Thankyou, have scrapped the painting lol will do it tomorrow just having an early lunch then popping out to see my mum for a few hours xx

Lunch
Caesar salad 10pp

View attachment 65658

Catching up a bit before tea and XFactor! Well done on the loss this week - great! Best wishes to your mum-in-law - good to hear that she is doing well. xxxx

moonwatcher said:
Catching up a bit before tea and XFactor! Well done on the loss this week - great! Best wishes to your mum-in-law - good to hear that she is doing well. xxxx

Thanks Hun hope you are ok? Xx

Well managed to get to the pub yesterday with my friend and it was just what I needed, had a good chat and played some pool and just chilled. I felt so old leaving the pub at 8pm just as everyone was turning up to start their night lol
But got home and put my pj's and slippers on and chilled with X factor!
Finally managed to get some painting done today, can't wait to get the bedroom just how I want it but what with working and the kids it's gonna be a few more weeks before it gets completed.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

nessa123 said:
Well managed to get to the pub yesterday with my friend and it was just what I needed, had a good chat and played some pool and just chilled. I felt so old leaving the pub at 8pm just as everyone was turning up to start their night lol
But got home and put my pj's and slippers on and chilled with X factor!
Finally managed to get some painting done today, can't wait to get the bedroom just how I want it but what with working and the kids it's gonna be a few more weeks before it gets completed.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Sounds good salad look massive too! Yumm

Back