ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

That's great to hear that your MIL is on the mend! I was hoping your new venture was something i could order from here but i'm thinking any baking wouldn't make it across the water too safely ;) x

Hows this week going Nessa?

I send Ness a msg on FB, she's doing okay and will be back for January but she has a lot going on at the moment especially with her Mother in law who may have to have an operation, she sends her love though xx

Aww bless her. Thanks for keeping us informed :) Will look out for her return

Thanks for that :)

We miss you Nessa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm back lol gonna start tracking again from Monday as fighting off the flu at the moment so hardly eating anyway!!

Well I weighed in for the first time in nearly 3 months today. SHOCKING didn't realise it had been that long but on my value diary app my last recorded weigh in was on the 12th October and I weighed in at 20st 1lb
I now weigh 20st 12lb so I have put 11lb on which I'm quite pleased with really considering I haven't tracked at all and it's been Xmas and everything.

I hope everyone is ok and had a good Xmas. I've really missed you all and missed not being here at minimins. It's going to be impossible for me to catch up on 3 months worth of stuff so feel free to give me a mini update!!

I have some sad news though Clare's (my best friend) mum died on the 20th December and we have the funeral on Monday. Going to be a tough day.

Anyway on a brighter note Happy new year to you all and can't wait to catch up and share my new journey xxx

Well I'm back lol gonna start tracking again from Monday as fighting off the flu at the moment so hardly eating anyway!!

Well I weighed in for the first time in nearly 3 months today. SHOCKING didn't realise it had been that long but on my value diary app my last recorded weigh in was on the 12th October and I weighed in at 20st 1lb
I now weigh 20st 12lb so I have put 11lb on which I'm quite pleased with really considering I haven't tracked at all and it's been Xmas and everything.

I hope everyone is ok and had a good Xmas. I've really missed you all and missed not being here at minimins. It's going to be impossible for me to catch up on 3 months worth of stuff so feel free to give me a mini update!!

I have some sad news though Clare's (my best friend) mum died on the 20th December and we have the funeral on Monday. Going to be a tough day.

Anyway on a brighter note Happy new year to you all and can't wait to catch up and share my new journey xxx
Yay.. welcome back hunnie.. Happy New Year to you.. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and santa was good to you all...
Have missed you tonnes and so happy to have you back :D

My mini update is that I have FINALLY closed the sale on my house, and moved in officially on 14th December so was in and settled by Christmas.. Back with Jono any my lovely puppy Stringer :D
Christmas was a good one for me but very quiet. We had dinner at Jonathan's parents house but that was the only day I didn't track.. I managed a STS last week and hopefully at least the same this.. Meaning no damage undoing for the forst Christmas in a very long time :D
Am Currently doing WW (kinda) but thinking of joining SW to shake myself and learn something new... Also considering Slim Fast but not sure how I feel about replacing meals with fake shakes.. ATM just thinking of changing so WW it is for now :D
Anyway, enough about me.. What about you? What has been happening with you since you left? Is the business well on its way?? How are those little beauties of yours (kiddies in case you need it clarifying)?

Yay.. welcome back hunnie.. Happy New Year to you.. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and santa was good to you all...
Have missed you tonnes and so happy to have you back :D

My mini update is that I have FINALLY closed the sale on my house, and moved in officially on 14th December so was in and settled by Christmas.. Back with Jono any my lovely puppy Stringer :D
Christmas was a good one for me but very quiet. We had dinner at Jonathan's parents house but that was the only day I didn't track.. I managed a STS last week and hopefully at least the same this.. Meaning no damage undoing for the forst Christmas in a very long time :D
Am Currently doing WW (kinda) but thinking of joining SW to shake myself and learn something new... Also considering Slim Fast but not sure how I feel about replacing meals with fake shakes.. ATM just thinking of changing so WW it is for now :D
Anyway, enough about me.. What about you? What has been happening with you since you left? Is the business well on its way?? How are those little beauties of yours (kiddies in case you need it clarifying)?

Heeey!!
Aww so happy for you all settled in your new home! Must be amazing having your own space again and I'm mega proud of you staying in control of your food over Xmas and new year that is amazing.
I think you should maybe give SW a go if you fancy a change atleast you are still aware of what you are eating and in control, slim fast might make you lose weight faster but then you still have to change back to food at some point.

All good here had a great Xmas been up in London at my mother inlaws and had a few rest days at the mobile home in Chichester but came down with the flu on New Year's Eve and pretty much been in bed since! Apart from today where I finally feel human!! So we travelled back home today.
Still no business!! Hubby has just changed jobs (typical man timing!!) so had to hold back for a bit because of money but once he gets through his training he will be on better money which leaves me to concentrate on my dreams!!
The kids are both fine they have been angels whilst we have been away xxxxx

Hi Nessa! Just posted to you on Daisy's diary - hadn't got this far on my subscribed threads. Great to have you back - I have missed you. Sorry to hear about your friend's mum - always difficult but perhaps even more so at this time of year, when everybody is thinking of Christmas and new starts. She will be grateful for your support I'm sure, as it is after the funeral that it seems much harder to deal with.

My mini update is *very* mini as not much has changed. I started my new job half and half (two days on Reception and 3 days in the classroom) on 8th October, they dragged it out for as long as they could - taking ages to advertise the post, etc., but after a few well placed words in the right ears (!) I changed to the new post properly (ie 5 days a week) at the beginning of December. I love it. I've had an awful cough over the run up to Christmas and still can't shift it now, so sympathies for you with the flu. Hope you continue to feel better and better. xxxxx

Hi Nessa! Just posted to you on Daisy's diary - hadn't got this far on my subscribed threads. Great to have you back - I have missed you. Sorry to hear about your friend's mum - always difficult but perhaps even more so at this time of year, when everybody is thinking of Christmas and new starts. She will be grateful for your support I'm sure, as it is after the funeral that it seems much harder to deal with.

My mini update is *very* mini as not much has changed. I started my new job half and half (two days on Reception and 3 days in the classroom) on 8th October, they dragged it out for as long as they could - taking ages to advertise the post, etc., but after a few well placed words in the right ears (!) I changed to the new post properly (ie 5 days a week) at the beginning of December. I love it. I've had an awful cough over the run up to Christmas and still can't shift it now, so sympathies for you with the flu. Hope you continue to feel better and better. xxxxx

Hey Hun it's great to be back!!
That's great that you finally get to do the new job full time and even better that you love it. Nothing beats a job that you enjoy doing xx

Welcome home girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a very happy new year you and your gorgeous troops!

Very sorry to hear of your friend's mam's passing - thinking of you all at such a difficult time.....

Well done for getting on the bandwagon again and you've done very well to keep it at 11lbs....totally doable to get that off in no time :) xxx

Heeey!!
Aww so happy for you all settled in your new home! Must be amazing having your own space again and I'm mega proud of you staying in control of your food over Xmas and new year that is amazing.
I think you should maybe give SW a go if you fancy a change atleast you are still aware of what you are eating and in control, slim fast might make you lose weight faster but then you still have to change back to food at some point.

All good here had a great Xmas been up in London at my mother inlaws and had a few rest days at the mobile home in Chichester but came down with the flu on New Year's Eve and pretty much been in bed since! Apart from today where I finally feel human!! So we travelled back home today.
Still no business!! Hubby has just changed jobs (typical man timing!!) so had to hold back for a bit because of money but once he gets through his training he will be on better money which leaves me to concentrate on my dreams!!
The kids are both fine they have been angels whilst we have been away xxxxx
Thanks hunnie.. Am well pleased with myself.. But bloody forgot to WI this morning so will do it in the morning.. Was so annoyed at myself as while I was in the bathroom (showering... just incase you were thinking TMI lol) I kept saying it in my head so I didn't forget.. Then I went to the bedroom and was doing my hair.. Thru on my dress.. Went downstairs n got lunch ready.. walked out to the car and BAM.. I remembered... And as I weigh in just underwear it would have meant running back into the house undressing, weighing, dressing and locking up again.. Too much like effort for first thing in the morning for me.. But means i'll have to be good again today and this evening so its not a bad thing :D

Sorry to hear you've been hit with flu.. There's a really bad dose doing round.. My Dad had it and he was wiped for nearly a week.. Glad you're coming out the other end of it now tho.. Make sure you eat enough tho coz you really do need to keep your energy up with it..

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas and lovely little break too.. How is your MIL doing now? On the good road to recovery? xxx

Thanks hunnie.. Am well pleased with myself.. But bloody forgot to WI this morning so will do it in the morning.. Was so annoyed at myself as while I was in the bathroom (showering... just incase you were thinking TMI lol) I kept saying it in my head so I didn't forget.. Then I went to the bedroom and was doing my hair.. Thru on my dress.. Went downstairs n got lunch ready.. walked out to the car and BAM.. I remembered... And as I weigh in just underwear it would have meant running back into the house undressing, weighing, dressing and locking up again.. Too much like effort for first thing in the morning for me.. But means i'll have to be good again today and this evening so its not a bad thing :D

Sorry to hear you've been hit with flu.. There's a really bad dose doing round.. My Dad had it and he was wiped for nearly a week.. Glad you're coming out the other end of it now tho.. Make sure you eat enough tho coz you really do need to keep your energy up with it..

Glad to hear you had a great Christmas and lovely little break too.. How is your MIL doing now? On the good road to recovery? xxx

Oh no lol you must remember tomorrow!!!

I had a rough nights sleep last night so feeling like a zombie today!!
MIL is doing great now thankyou was nice to see her looking so well.
Off to do my food shop in a bit thinking I might just start WW today no point waiting until Monday! Hope you are having a good day xxx

Oh no lol you must remember tomorrow!!!

I had a rough nights sleep last night so feeling like a zombie today!!
MIL is doing great now thankyou was nice to see her looking so well.
Off to do my food shop in a bit thinking I might just start WW today no point waiting until Monday! Hope you are having a good day xxx
If you're having trouble sleeping, put Vicks Vapour on the soles of your feet, pop on socks and lay yer head down.. Sounds NUTS I know but it works... Only way I can sleep when I've cold or flu...

I've decided to abandon WW for a while and slip quietly over to Slimming World.. So I've set up a new diary over there.. See how I get on with something new.. Have another stone to lose to be at a "healthy BMI" so that's my first target... Hoping trying something new will give my metabolism a little shake and get things moving...

If you're having trouble sleeping, put Vicks Vapour on the soles of your feet, pop on socks and lay yer head down.. Sounds NUTS I know but it works... Only way I can sleep when I've cold or flu...

I've decided to abandon WW for a while and slip quietly over to Slimming World.. So I've set up a new diary over there.. See how I get on with something new.. Have another stone to lose to be at a "healthy BMI" so that's my first target... Hoping trying something new will give my metabolism a little shake and get things moving...

Thanks Hun I will give that a try. Will pop over and subscribe to your new diary xx

Officially start today!! Had my weigh in creeped up to 21st 2lb!! I've started a new diary just feels right new year new start. I hope u will all join me over at the new one xx

Back