New and so confused.

Facebook names are not allowed in threads, there is an option to include these in profiles. Many thanks.

Hahaha who broke the rules! Fb is an awful thing. I'm not on fb. I hate it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oops that's may have been me, sorry admin x back home now girlies have missed you all and the shakes , gotta weigh tomorrow and get myself back in ketosis ASAP , feel all bloated and horrible craving sugary stuff constantly x

Tut tut Sharon yours such a bad girl.

I've been craving (and eating) bad foods but it's totm and first proper one since coming off the pill. Not as painful so far so fingers crossed!

Putting house on the market on Monday. Feeling scared but excited. The 3 houses I wanted have all gone under offer today . I'm sure more will come up but I hate that feeling.

Had a wee sneaky hop on the scales and it's very bad 9lb, but that us weighing in the evening and I usually in the morning so will weigh tomorrow morning and start again. Fingers crossed for a quick sale on the house, it's a good time of year to sell and move hopefully before Xmas x

I didn't even think of that Hun. Oh wow. I'd have to buy new decs lol.

9lb will be off soon. That's if it is 9 of course. Drink lots before you go to bed. That might help too.

Well back is killing me. I'm stood going through all the paperwork that's been shoved out of sight and filing it all away. How I wish my life was more organised lol

It was only 1lb less on the scales this morning so leaving it as a 9lb gain , 2 of those were evident before we even arrived on the island!!, back on track now tho, had the porridge for breakfast with 1tbs of Chia seeds sprinkled on, think I may have soup for lunch, we were supposed to be going to pizza express today a sort of end of holiday treat cus the one on the island didn't have outside eating area so we couldn't go cus of dog. I'm sure they do salads n stuff to avoid the carbs x

They do a lovely chicken salad Hun so you'll be fine.
Wish I could come. It's mums birthday so got to see the family and play happy!
Making a start to the day by going through Oliver's bedroom to throw as much as I can ready for the valuation and selling ...... Hellllppppppp

Hope it goes well, just remember what a good role model you are being for the kids by being the bigger person xxx had the chicken & pancetta salad, it was really nice ( then I let myself down with a tiramisu), but I will be back on the wagon 100% tomorrow

Oooooh that sounds amazing.

We didn't go in the end. My brothers took ages in getting there then called and said they were going to a pub for lunch. I didn't particularly want to go as going on holiday in 7 days so would rather the cash go on things for that. They are meant to call me when they are going back to mums but in all fairness it's probably going to be close to kids bedtimes and I'm up for an early shift at 4 am tomorrow so would rather get sorted and an early night. Oliver got upset that we won't be going but I'm sure he's gotten over it since going on the iPad! It's given me time to get blitzing this place. 6 black sacks of rubbish and I'm almost done with the bedrooms lol

Hope the early start wasn't too horrendous for you, I've been really good today and drunk loads of water too, fingers crossed it's not too long to ketosis. Did you get the estate agent round today?. How are all the others on here getting on so far? X

Been a hard day. Not only did I have to be up at 4am but was stuck in a training office too. Then got home and estate agent has valued a bit less than we had hoped BUT it's still enough to get going. Off to view our first tomorrow :0)
Had the guilt card from mum about moving away. Knew I would. I've told her to move too!
I go away in 5 days (well will be 5 days in 15mins lol) and I'm so not ready. Still got things to buy and can't seem to diet at all. Tomorrow I WILL be good. Someone slap me if my hand veers near a biscuit tin lol

Slap ready and waiting, just try and stay strong for 5 days, it's inly five days you can do it, then go wild on ur holiday xx don't let Mum put the guilts on like you said you have to live ur life xx

You better be ready with that hand lol.
I'm going regardless. She can guilt trip me as much as she likes. I will miss her but in all honesty she's only 5mins up the road and I miss her now!
Woken up feeling pants. Like I've got a serious hangover. Was up at 4am and didn't go to sleep until about 3am this morning. I just couldn't get to sleep so was texting my best friend about how life will be when we live closer lol. She will only be 10mins around the corner.

What do you have planned for today?

Well I managed to persuade the kids to get dresses and come for a pootle down the high street, got some holiday reading from a charity shop ( I bought and read. 3 books last week), thinking of cuddling up with the boys and watching Robin Williams films this afternoon , and I also completed my application for Queens University Belfast to do my MSc in Applied Behavioural Analysis, then found out the portal us closed until October x

Wayhay!!!!!!, have managed to lose the 9lb gain from holiday since Sunday, and another .5 lb as a wee bonus, so chuffed !!!, onwards and upwards x

Oh wow! That is absolutely amazing! Well done! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yh fine thanks. I weighed myself a few days into it and I'd lost 7.3lbs. I'm going to weigh myself again tomorrow - day 10 xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's brilliant Mel, how are you finding the diet , are you doing it 100% or having the odd high protein meal/snack? I'm going to try to be really good and stick yo it as much as I can I need to get below the 16 stone barrier now, haven't been this close for many yrs xxx

Back