New and so confused.

Sometimes you need a cheeky mid week weigh in, helps keep you motivated if you can see a loss, trouble is it's harder if you have stayed the same or have gained a little fluid xx sleep depravation is the worst!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It does indeed. Well I'm only 1lb up on what I was before my blow out. Shifts are the worst for dieting. I know that feeling only too well!

Are you working today babe?
Lisa how are you feeling today? It's day 3-4 I find the hardest.

Nope Chick, I'm off now for the next 14 days, clever rostering only used up 37.5hrs too x

Hi ladies!

Well I'm feeling good today, I'm feeling more hungry though which I'm struggling with and craving chocolate I've decided to have a chocolate shake later to try and trick myself haha

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 6lb down by day 3!!! I was on the booze at the weekend so no doubt I was bloated from that on Monday when I first weighed in but I'm still taking it as a fab weight loss haha

How you ladies doing? Xx

Lisa don't forget you can drink boullion when you get those hunger pangs. It really helps me.

Sharon that's excellent. Is that your usual rota or just how this one has been planned? What are you planning to do with the time?

Hi Cheryl

What's bouillon?!? X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406730736.783734.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406730759.152574.jpg

Ooooo I'll have to get some of that! Thanks xx

Where my taste buds have changed it tastes a lot like a clear veg cup a soup to me. I have a cup when those hunger pangs really hit hard

Lisa I use Knorr touch of taste liquid stock , they do Beef and chicken flavours, we are having a spa day tomorrow me n Hubster then off on hols for a week on Saturday , camping in Isle of Wight x

Nope lucky rota, I have requested to do more weekends if poss during kids hols x

Oh well that's lucky.

Ooooh spa day. I want one! Sack hubby and I'll come lol.

Hour in hot tub, mani, pedi, facial, hair cut and deep conditioning treatment with scalp massage, should just about sort me out for holiday lol xxx

Can I say I hate you lol. I'm jealous. I need it all. Right that's it. I need to book some up too lol.
I'm having a bit of retail therapy atm.

Ok so started with some retail therapy and has ended in me selling the majority on eBay! Well at least trying to

It was a ******* Hunny, £59 for the two of us and £15 extra for my hair cut, thought it was a bargain xx

I went and found loads of my smaller clothes from the back of the wardrobe, can't wait till it all fits again x

I've had a real sort out. If they aren't there then I've no excuses and need to slim to get in the rest lol.

Back