New and so confused.

Wow that really is cheap !!!, I would one of each lol, have fun planning ur beautification's, I shall be ironing and packing and finishing my college course lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well your near the end and will all be worth it. As for the packing, I don't envy you that. I suddenly realised I don't have that long either and I need to pack for all 4 of us!
Not sure what to do with myself today, except to call the college and book my treatments.
Think I'm going to start the day with a chocolate shake today. Oh pants, that's after hubby goes to get me some more milk lol. I've not actually tried them with water yet but tried my friends and wasn't too keen so think I'll stick with skimmed milk.
Right I've made a bad decision. I'm going to try the 30 squat and 30 ab challenge. Who's with me?????

Hiya everybody, I haven't started shake that weight yet. I'm starting Sunday. Wasn't looking forward to it but now it's getting nearer and after chatting to some people on here who are doing really well I am getting quite excited. I've ordered the ketostix, express delivery lol! And have my pack of shakes n soups ready and waiting! I have around 8 stone, possibly a little more to lose, I'm 31, have 2 children, Nathan 12 and aimee 11 (in September), I've been with their dad since I was 17 and he wants to marry me but I won't until I am slim! Lol! I to have a vibrator errrrr I mean vibro plate that has 2 uses......A dust gatherer and a clothes horse! This was a expensive birthday present to myself which needs to start being used.....I say I don't have time but really I know that I do!
My plan is to do the total food replacement, 4 shakes a day, lots of water! Looking forward to losing this weight! Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Mel. Welcome to the thread. Right Lisa we have another vi

Arrggghhhhh. Blame the phone!!!!

Was going to say Lisa we have another vibrator in the house lol.
Mel stick with us and you'll be fine. So we have another wedding to plan then???? I'm renewing my vows next year and can't wait.

Lisa what happened to you last night? I was set ready to wobble with YouTube in hand (ok I hadn't picked one but was ready none the less) and I had to do it alone!

So come on ladies. Who fancies a 30 challenge with me?????

Thanks Cherl889 yes another wedding to plan :) I'm also going to be a bridesmaid for my friend in 2016 and really don't want to be the 'fat one' of the bunch!
Oh how lovely to be renewing your vows! Where will you be doing that?
I don't think I'll do the 30 day challenge just yet, not until I'm settled diet wise anyway. I bought the jillian Micheal 30 day shred dvd but all I've done is sit and watch it once! Oh dear! It's not good is it! Lol! ......but Sunday is where it's all gonna change! Can't wait! Xxx

Why Sunday???

We have hired a beautiful place with gardens in the middle of the countryside in Kent. It's beautiful. Marquee in the garden too.

Oh that sounds absolutely beautiful!
I was going to start it Friday but thought it best not to as we're off out all day Saturday to swanage for the last day of carnival week. We won't be home until late as we're staying to watch the firework display. Also I have my 1 year old niece on Wednesdays and Thursdays and didn't want to be really hungry and grumpy when I have her here like I know I will be in the first few days. I needed to work my start day in around those which is why Sunday. It's an odd day isn't it lol! Which day do you Wi? Do u all Wi on the same day?
Oh btw I forgot to mention that I also have a dog, he is my little baby, he's gorgeous! Xxx 1406887814632.jpg1406887929373.jpg

Awww Mel's dog is soo cute, I'm having a really pants day, managed to slip out of ketosis due to the blip at lunch yesterday, trying yo do 6 mths college work in a morning as hand in is next week whilst on hols. I drank a chai latte and had a bag of crisps ( so stupid didn't really want them at all ) and I'm do stressed about holiday tomorrow it's untrue . Giving my self a slap ( oh did I mention I have PMT???)

Thankyou mummynurse, he is a cutie, we love him lots :)
Oh dear, college work, stress and pmt don't mix well with dieting do they :-/
Hopefully if u stay on track from now tho u will quickly go back in to ketosis. Sorry I'm not much help really am I lol!
Where r u going on holiday? Xxx

Sharon consider yourself slapped! Take a deep breath and start again. Clear head and one thing at a time.

Mel I want you dog NOW. I'd love another gsd but hubby won't have one ....... Yet lol. Will upload a pic of my pooch later

Considering myself slapped and given a good talking too, fourth load if washing on, half way through college work, packing lists written, kids hollered at, coffee milkshake drunk ( Isle of Wight, Mel) and breathe.....

Cherl889 what's a gsd?
Mummynurse u r soooo organised! I've done nothing yet, absolutely nothing! Xxx

Btw, is everybody here doing shake that weight or another diet? Xxx

Haha Cheryl I'm still sat here in my PJ's tho, the last load of washing has gone on so if it's not been put out they can't take it now, sure we will forget something we usually do, we have yo be left the house by 9.15 am at the latest as we have a ferry booked and want to allow for roadworks n holiday jams on the way xx

Haha I talk rubbish and my phone corrects me . The diet that shall remain nameless

Pmsl. Sharon your so funny. And yes don't forget to breathe. You a long way from me if your in need of help lol. Come tonight you'll sit down and won't be able to sleep.

Mel it's a German Shepard. The colourings reminded me of my last one.

So I've just dropped the kids off and it's the first time Roo has gone out without a nappy!!!! She has a bag of lots of knickers and dresses with her. Fingers crossed lol

Why will you get into trouble or banned? Was the s&s a clue? If so I'm still none the wiser so it shall just remain one of life's little mysteries! Lol!
Oh ok, yh a german sheppard. ...I should have guessed that, seems obvious now! Lol! Xxx

It's been banned from on here I think they were advertising or something and didn't conform to forum rules. It's the same as slim and save I believe only cheaper. 28 days, 2 pots of water flavouring and next day delivery cost me £75

Apparently only certain diets are approved I believe, because the one we do isn't on the approved list it cannot be named or promoted on here ( think that's right. ). On the plus side only another 7 pages to wade thro and I'm done, Hubby has finished work early and is on his way home so we can get the tent etc etc packed tonight then it's just one last sleep before holiday. !!!!. Aww Roo in big girl pants, that's it Hun ur baby is growing up xxx

Back