New clothes

Although it would be nice to go buy some new clothes , the weight is dropping off you so i think u should wait , just untill u need a couple of summer bits ! shorts and tee maybe ????;)

Well.......I have been shopping, in Evans. It is the first time I have been in there and been able to get clothes over my shoulders for ages.
Anyway I got myself some new tops in the sale.......in a size.........omg 26/28. And they fitted comforatably too. Its soooo good.

What an amazing inch loss Sonya, we will have to remname you the incredible shrinking woman.
Great news about the clothes too, dont spend too much though they wont fit for long.

I only got 4 tops as I have a few other new ones.....I got a couple of tops that were more snug too so will soon be in them.

Hows the new clothes going ??? :D

Well Im so used to hiding under tents that I keep forgetting I have more flesh on show now....when I bent over to put Corbs coat on yesterday I gave the sound engineers an eye full of breast.....lol, I was wondering what they were looking my way for then I looked down and realised my bazookas were on show, I dont know who was blushing more, me or them.....!
Funny thing was Ian was there at that time, when we got outside he said you are getting the blokes staring at you now (he didnt see me flashing, but saw the blokes oggling)

rofl ...pmsl never thought I would see the day that my hubby would feel a little jealous.

u r looking fab sonkie. well done!

hee hee he brought yesterday up again....he must be feeling a bit insecure...about time too lol.
He said he has noticed blokes looking, I dont know why though as im still as big as a house....lol

hee hee he brought yesterday up again....he must be feeling a bit insecure...about time too lol.
He said he has noticed blokes looking, I dont know why though as im still as big as a house....lol

LOL....Poor hubby ;)
Have you noticed girls, when we feel better about ourselfs we make a little more effort, perhaps a bit of lippy or an extra squirt of perfume. Well Sonya that effort sure does seem to be getting you a few head turning (whats your secret?):D

Well I dont use make up...but I do walk with my head up high now and feel much more confident....suppose that helps.
But my new tops are lower cut than Im used to, so when I bend down to do things with the kids I have to watch what is on show...lol.

Wicked mate ! haha Ian's face must have been a picture .
And those sound guys hoohoo hoo !!! pmsl !!
Sonkie has her boobs on show lol
Wicked mate ! Just make sure u dont give your brother an eye full !!! hehe
Maybe the nice male nurses thou lol
U should feel more confident now cos your looking FAB !!!

Awww thanx Sam ...you are too, those trousers are hangin off you....lol.

Have you sorted your outfit yet for tomo...?

Well I have just had my measurements taken and so far :
Bust -3 inches
under bust for bra size -10 inches
waist - 5 1/2 inches
stomach(incl hernia lol) - 9 inches
hips - 12 inches
r thigh - 5 1/2 inches.

so I have lost more but these are the only measurements I take, I dont include calves, tops of arms or other thigh.
That makes 45 inches gone for ever.

thats amazing son, sooo many inches gone gone gone!
well done you! xxx :D

weigh in tommorrow... I was 12.12 last week and at home I am weighing 12.6 now so expecting 12.5- 12. 8 on those 'mean' scales tomor I think! how bout you guys? I'm going straight off to vist my grandma for a few days afterwards (long drive) so wont be able to post on here but will hopefully see you at the pharmacy so I can tell you if I've definitely lost any. will miss this place! xxxx

Well I have just had my measurements taken and so far :
Bust -3 inches
under bust for bra size -10 inches
waist - 5 1/2 inches
stomach(incl hernia lol) - 9 inches
hips - 12 inches
r thigh - 5 1/2 inches.

so I have lost more but these are the only measurements I take, I dont include calves, tops of arms or other thigh.
That makes 45 inches gone for ever.
way to go girl !:D
thats really good news,you must be absolutly chuffed with yourself.
hows hubby going to cope with you when your slim & trendy then eh ?
xx:D

thats amazing son, sooo many inches gone gone gone!
well done you! xxx :D

weigh in tommorrow... I was 12.12 last week and at home I am weighing 12.6 now so expecting 12.5- 12. 8 on those 'mean' scales tomor I think! how bout you guys? I'm going straight off to vist my grandma for a few days afterwards (long drive) so wont be able to post on here but will hopefully see you at the pharmacy so I can tell you if I've definitely lost any. will miss this place! xxxx

Yeh there scales are heavier, I tend to go by mine as I was weighed at drs the day before starting LT, and my scales are 1lb lighter than drs.....it took 4 weeks until I registered on chemists scales, so when I go back drs I always compare them to mine and its still 1lb diff. By mine and drs scales there is 8lbs difference between ours and chemist.

Im not sure this week as I ate at the weekend in Sheffield, I just couldnt be bothered with it.....but tomo is my fresh start as I have been picking since been back.

My advice is never ever pick as its a nightmare to get back on track.

Back