New start 7 stone...off you go!!

hunni17

Hey guys I'm starting exante today, i need to lose 5 stone (First large target).
Would love to hear any success stories, hints and tips to maximise my time doing it. Sick of being a large version of myself but often find it hard to stay motivated 😏
Hope to hear from you 😘

Ok so I did two shakes and a low carb meal today, I'm going to try and stick to three shakes tomorrow...I prepared the pasta carbonara but it smelt awful so had to bin it, so far I only like the mint chocolate shake which maybe an issue 🤔 (this thread may just end up being my personal ramblings 😂)

So day two and I have had 3 shakes ( go me) BUT i have had a little bit of cheese, ham and cucumber...I can't seem to get past the "I need to physically eat something" stage 🤔 I'm hoping tomorrow I can stop that. I'm keeping my water intake up too but I'm not sure if I'm subconsciously doing it because I'm going out and starting running (never ran in my life but feel like I want to do it) and I consuming extra calories for that. Either way weigh day will tell me.

Well day 3 and I've had my shake, still had a small carb free snack as I plan on running again tonight. Anything extra I eat I am burning off. Literally can not wait till weigh day...hoping for a good number 😁

Hello there I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry

Hello there I'm thinking of starting the Exante diet and wondering what one would be best for me...im a 22st 6ft 2 man with a bmi of 39....should I go straight into the Total one or the 800 calorie mens one...do both put you into ketosis?...also how long should you do the diets before it becomes ness to have a break.?..and can i still go swimming..norm do 80 lengths in 25metre pool..or will i be to tired...very new to this type of diet?.sorry
Hey there! I would go ts personally but if you struggle you can go to man plan which consists of 4 exante meals a day or 3 meals and one 200ckal low carb meal. Generally men loose better then women so you maybe ok on the man plan. Both will keep you in ketosis I believe and I think you will be fine with swimming. I go running and just add a small bit of protein in to compensate for the extra calories I burn.
I'm on day 5 and have hit a wall where I just want to eat, I'm hoping to keep pushing through and it will turn around in the next few days!

Sorry to hijack your post but Spurnal has posted this question in at least 6 different threads so far that I have seen-the exact same question each time...Perhaps you could post your own thread instead instead of asking the same question over and over and over?

Hey there! I would go ts personally but if you struggle you can go to man plan which consists of 4 exante meals a day or 3 meals and one 200ckal low carb meal. Generally men loose better then women so you maybe ok on the man plan. Both will keep you in ketosis I believe and I think you will be fine with swimming. I go running and just add a small bit of protein in to compensate for the extra calories I burn.
I'm on day 5 and have hit a wall where I just want to eat, I'm hoping to keep pushing through and it will turn around in the next few days!
Just hang in there and it WILL get easier...For me day 4 was always the hardest(I'm a restarter) but after that it was mostly smooth sailing.

Sounds like you're doing great!
If having a low carb snack gets you through the first week then so be it!
Hope you're still doing good x

Sounds like you're doing great!
If having a low carb snack gets you through the first week then so be it!
Hope you're still doing good x
Thanks! I felt really week today and had a low carb dinner and pudding (sugar free jelly and cream) I know I shouldn't of and I'm scared I've messed it up now but I will have to deal with the consequences 😫 xx

Thanks! I felt really week today and had a low carb dinner and pudding (sugar free jelly and cream) I know I shouldn't of and I'm scared I've messed it up now but I will have to deal with the consequences 😫 xx

Hi Hunni, I’m three stone into an 8 1/2 st target sovfeel your pain !! Not on xante or anything , just mod low carb 1200 cal diet . I’m afraid something will happen to sabotage my progress before I get to target ...

I really hope so! I just want to start feeling a difference, can't wait for it to happen!
Honestly I didn't start feeling or seeing a difference until I'd lost over 4 stone, although other people started noticing before then. And then I noticed the most random things-like my thighs not touching the sides of the bath anymore. That was awesome!LOL. I look in the mirror and still can't really see a change, but my clothes are smaller so there must be one.

Thanks for all your replies! I just messed up..I was so happy this morning when I measured myself and I had dropped 7 inches off of my body BUT then I weighed myself and I had only lost 3lbs (day 6) so stupid me starts feeling crappy so I tested for ketones and it said I wasn't in ketosis so the fool that I am decided to eat half a doughnut...and now I'm pissed with myself as I have to start over again tomorrow 🤦‍♀️😪

Advice...it's my day 1 today. .im doing the mens 800 cal a day one.. I've so far had a banana shake ..peanut bar and a plain 100g chicken brest. ..im having my last packet meal at 7pm..the beans in chilli think it is......ita the wifes birthday bbq sat with all the family...not sure what to do...gonna be hard to just sit there and not eat.. .is there anything I can eat this early in to the new diet or should I just not touch anything?.
Seriously are you going to ask the same question all over the forums like you did yesterday? You asked in my diary thread and now here too....

Thanks for all your replies! I just messed up..I was so happy this morning when I measured myself and I had dropped 7 inches off of my body BUT then I weighed myself and I had only lost 3lbs (day 6) so stupid me starts feeling crappy so I tested for ketones and it said I wasn't in ketosis so the fool that I am decided to eat half a doughnut...and now I'm pissed with myself as I have to start over again tomorrow 🤦‍♀️😪
Put it behind you! It was only half a doughnut. Could have been much worse. Drink lots of water to flush the carbs out. I don't test for ketosis every morning. And I have discovered that if I weigh myself when I wake up I weigh more than if I wait 30 mins and then weigh. Lord knows why but it helps keep me motivated. Next time you want to eat post here first. Delay the food by doing something else. Paint your nails etc. You'll find the urge passes. You can do it!!

Guys om new to this forum stuff..so wanted to ask diff people to get diff people's opinions..didn't realise it would upset you..never my intention.
It's fine to ask opinions...but not in so many places at once I think...

Put it behind you! It was only half a doughnut. Could have been much worse. Drink lots of water to flush the carbs out. I don't test for ketosis every morning. And I have discovered that if I weigh myself when I wake up I weigh more than if I wait 30 mins and then weigh. Lord knows why but it helps keep me motivated. Next time you want to eat post here first. Delay the food by doing something else. Paint your nails etc. You'll find the urge passes. You can do it!!
Yea I completely messed up 🤦‍♀️ but I'm back on today, I've decided to stop the running for the minute and only weigh every 4 weeks but will measure every fortnight and take photos. Will up my water intake to 4 litres a day too.
I'm not mad today, in not sure what was up with me yesterday but I really annoyed myself so a fresh start today. I will come and bother you all if I have another weak moment 🤣

Advice...it's my day 1 today. .im doing the mens 800 cal a day one.. I've so far had a banana shake ..peanut bar and a plain 100g chicken brest. ..im having my last packet meal at 7pm..the beans in chilli think it is......ita the wifes birthday bbq sat with all the family...not sure what to do...gonna be hard to just sit there and not eat.. .is there anything I can eat this early in to the new diet or should I just not touch anything?.
Have meat and salad, perhaps only have a breakfast shake so that it levels out the calories. I can't say for sure as I'm new too but as long as you don't over do the carbs you will not ruin the chance of being in ketosis. We need to remember we are not dogs and we shouldn't reward ourselves with food 😊

Back