NEW TO EXANTE!!

Yes we will aha! We can do this!!
Today all I have had is a shake and half a bar again.. I'm not even hungry, was going to have another shake when I got home just now but I'm not feeling hungry so I have just got into bed instead!

OMG I can't believe you aren't hungry - do you think it's cos you are in ketosis? I am hungry tonight - my tummy keeps growling. Sat having a coke zero which is heaven compared to water and black coffee!

Yeah I do think it was due to ketosis! I am going to have 3 full things tomorrow though as I have only had a shake and half a bar today and yday meaning i've only had one days allowance in 2 days.. I don't want to start feeling weak and stuff!

I had a coke zero today it was heaven lol.. I want to get dr pepper zero also! & lots of flavoured water!

Doing this diet at work is becoming particularly challenging as I am having to find excuse after excuse why I am not lunching with my colleagues as we normally do.. I don't want to tell everyone that I am on a diet!

Apologies.. Am new to this forum.. Wasn't aware of the rules..

Guys a couple of reminders please

Facebook groups are not allowed on minimins. Please don't post links or FB group details on threads

Also NO food references are allowed in the 100% section. As such thread moved romain forum

Food references - does this mean we aren't to talk about food other than the products that are on the Exante diet?

Yeah I do think it was due to ketosis! I am going to have 3 full things tomorrow though as I have only had a shake and half a bar today and yday meaning i've only had one days allowance in 2 days.. I don't want to start feeling weak and stuff!

I had a coke zero today it was heaven lol.. I want to get dr pepper zero also! & lots of flavoured water!

Doing this diet at work is becoming particularly challenging as I am having to find excuse after excuse why I am not lunching with my colleagues as we normally do.. I don't want to tell everyone that I am on a diet!

I'm a bit confused with these forums! I think it means because we were under the heading of 100% that no food talk was allowed?? So presumably, because the thread has been moved we can now talk about food?:confused:
Yes I guess you should stick to 3 a day otherwise you won't be getting your full nutrients and calories. It is hard at work because you don't necessarily want to announce to everyone that you are on a diet. I have told a few people as needed to start having black coffee and been sat drinking water (so sure they would have noticed). Luckily I only work with a few people anyway, so no one else will know - until I start disappearing of course :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to minimins and new to exante so bear with me!! Need/want/have to lose around 4 stone and keep it off for good so started exante last week. Have used cambridge diet in the past and lost a stone before giving up and puting the lost weight back on plus more, but this time feel i am in a better mind set. Having said this, I stuck to total solution completely for 7 days but when it came to weigh in this morning i had only lost 51bs which i find very disappointing. will continue as i have just had a bumper box delivered and can't afford to let it go to waste and i suppose any loss is a loss. Has anyone out there has a small loss like this in their first week and done better the week after?

Hi Sparkle, how are you doing today? I can't believe it's Day 5 today already and that I'm still sticking to this - SO unlike me x

Hi Jade, how are you today? Last night I sat looking through this forum and found a few things that worried me, such as not having alcohol when in ketosis (so I was thinking how soon should we introduce carbs to make sure we are not in ketosis before Xmas, as I would like a couple of drinks over the 2 days without causing myself any danger!), also I went on to Exante website and noticed that on one page it said when doing Total solution to have food break after 4 wks and on another page of theirs it said Total can be done 'up to 3 wks and then a food break must be taken'. I got myself so confused and panicked for some reason (maybe I was v tired too). Anyway I emailed Exante and they have confirmed a food break week should be done at 21 days if on the Total plan, so thought I had best let you know. I have informed them that their website and their leaflets sent out in the food packs are also showing the wrong time for food break! I slept terribly because I was going over and over when I'm going to stop this in time for enjoying Xmas, and what I am going to do about introducing other foods etc without gaining loads of weight. Do you know how long it takes to get out of ketosis once carbs are introduced again? :confused:

I'm a bit confused with these forums! I think it means because we were under the heading of 100% that no food talk was allowed?? So presumably, because the thread has been moved we can now talk about food?:confused:
Yes I guess you should stick to 3 a day otherwise you won't be getting your full nutrients and calories. It is hard at work because you don't necessarily want to announce to everyone that you are on a diet. I have told a few people as needed to start having black coffee and been sat drinking water (so sure they would have noticed). Luckily I only work with a few people anyway, so no one else will know - until I start disappearing of course :)

I work at an accountancy firm so it is too hard for me to avoid people lol! I have just started runnign errands to avoid sitting in the canteen at lunch with everyone! Although everyone is now convinced that I am starving myself and avoiding food lol

Morning ladies :) Well done on getting through day 4 :) You are doing fab :) Hope you have a lovely Friday! It's nearly the weekend. Yay! :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Morning sparkle :) thank u! I can't believe I have actually done it for this long lol! I was itching to get on the scales this morning just to have a quick peek but I refrained and am holding on until Monday :)

Hi Sparkle, how are you doing today? I can't believe it's Day 5 today already and that I'm still sticking to this - SO unlike me x

WOOOOO we can do this!!!! :)

Hi Jade, how are you today? Last night I sat looking through this forum and found a few things that worried me, such as not having alcohol when in ketosis (so I was thinking how soon should we introduce carbs to make sure we are not in ketosis before Xmas, as I would like a couple of drinks over the 2 days without causing myself any danger!), also I went on to Exante website and noticed that on one page it said when doing Total solution to have food break after 4 wks and on another page of theirs it said Total can be done 'up to 3 wks and then a food break must be taken'. I got myself so confused and panicked for some reason (maybe I was v tired too). Anyway I emailed Exante and they have confirmed a food break week should be done at 21 days if on the Total plan, so thought I had best let you know. I have informed them that their website and their leaflets sent out in the food packs are also showing the wrong time for food break! I slept terribly because I was going over and over when I'm going to stop this in time for enjoying Xmas, and what I am going to do about introducing other foods etc without gaining loads of weight. Do you know how long it takes to get out of ketosis once carbs are introduced again? :confused:

Hi Kookie! So we take a food break after 3 weeks? Exante aren't very good on explaining this diet are they?! As you say some parts say 4wks and other 3! Try not to worry too much, I think you are jus transferring your frustration of this diet into anxiety now! Just remain calm, it will be fine! I just wondered why they would do month bumpers if we are supposed to take a food break in 3 weeks not 4.. Would you mind posting the email they sent u on here?

I have heard many horror stories about ketosis but I spoke to my hubbys cousin who went to med school and he said that most of them are just that, horror stories! Reintroducing carbs shouldn't be a problem! I have done no carb diets before and haven't had a problem when reintroducing them to my diet, you just have to have moderate portions and try not to eat them everyday i.e. substitute for salad and/or veg if and when possible. I think it takes a few days of eating like over 70g of carbs a day to get out of ketosis! I plan on eating as little as poss carbs during food break weeks!

Yeah Exante just told me it is after 21 days that we take a break too! They said they are updating their website soon! This works out great; my 2nd food break week falls on christmas week wooo :)

Morning Jade :)
You really are doing amazingly well :) Well done resisting the scales. It'll make Monday much more exciting :) I can't wait to hear how you all do :)
Have a lovely day :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Morning :)

I'm glad to hear that you haven't completely given up on exante :) Means you'll still be around for a while :) xx

Struggling a bit today guys... I feel sick.. Not sure why.. Reconsidering doing this long term now!

Hi everyone! I've just started this today. I lost weight for my wedding in the past using CD and found it really easy (amazing how much willpower I mustered when I had a dress I HAD to fit into!). I gained some when I had my little boy and since then have lost/gained/messed about with various diets and it's about time I just knucked down and did it for once. Weirdly I'm finding it really motivating to keep telling myself that "I'll be a stone lighter this Christmas!" so I guess I must work better with a deadline.

I have about a weeks worth of packs left from a non-starting attempt I made at the beginning of the year which works out perfectly because from Nov 14th postage for Exante orders is going to be free apparently. I've had my 3 shakes today, 3l of water and I'm genuinely looking forward to cracking on. No more feeling lumpy and bumpy at the Christmas parties! Hope to keep up with everyone here x

I just did something really bad and had a bag of crisps... :( i'm so disappointed as I was doing so well!! The sick feeling was just so unbearable! I think from monday I am going to switch to the working solution - total for 3 wks really wont work for me i dont think :( i need real foood.. i just won't have carbs.. I hope those crisps don't take me out of ketosis :(

Back