Nipple frost bite!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MorbidBubblewrap, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    I have nipple frost bite, Feels like that anyways :D I am so flippin cold, Sorry had to share this with you :p

Was complaining that I was cold the other night at my brothers when watching the footy, (Not about my nipples because that would be so wrong saying that to him :D) Just in general And he said stop bloody moaning..From the guy who lasted 3 hours on LP and got a headache..Gave up... and got a take away curry..:p Anyone else cold today?? :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

its not just you hon and its not just the LT its flippin freezin anyway !

Glad to see your still on track and doing so wellxx keep up the good work I must remember to pop in more often and see how everyone is going

Love Gen x
  4. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Could hang a wet donkey jacket on mine!
  5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
  6. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

yes i'm ffffffreezing its just so cold & damp outside... i'd go to bed with a hot water bottle now if i hadn't got kids to sort out etc...
  7. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

We invested in an electric blanket at the weekend and put our winter duvet on the bed! Getting into bed since has been soooo toasty :bliss:
  8. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

hhhmmmm curry your brother is a torment!!I am ffeezing 2 bummer isnt it though I am going to get someone 2 warm me up when I lose all my weight
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.