Nipple frost bite!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I have nipple frost bite, Feels like that anyways :D I am so flippin cold, Sorry had to share this with you :p

Was complaining that I was cold the other night at my brothers when watching the footy, (Not about my nipples because that would be so wrong saying that to him :D) Just in general And he said stop bloody moaning..From the guy who lasted 3 hours on LP and got a headache..Gave up... and got a take away curry..:p Anyone else cold today?? :)

its not just you hon and its not just the LT its flippin freezin anyway !

Glad to see your still on track and doing so wellxx keep up the good work I must remember to pop in more often and see how everyone is going

Love Gen x

Could hang a wet donkey jacket on mine!

yes i'm ffffffreezing its just so cold & damp outside... i'd go to bed with a hot water bottle now if i hadn't got kids to sort out etc...

We invested in an electric blanket at the weekend and put our winter duvet on the bed! Getting into bed since has been soooo toasty :bliss:

hhhmmmm curry your brother is a torment!!I am ffeezing 2 bummer isnt it though I am going to get someone 2 warm me up when I lose all my weight

Back