Discover Nixnax's WW diary

Nixnax

Hi everyone.

I thought I would start a diary as sometimes just writing things really helps mindset.

I've just started WW discover plan after a month or so on Slim Fast. Slim Fast was ok, in my first week I lost 6lbs but then I started gaining or STS as I got sick and tired of just drinking shakes.

My points allowance per day is 21.

I intend on sticking to this religiously.

Ok so my food diary for today looks like this:

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast with spread (3)

Lunch - 4 ryvita with grilled pepper phili and baby plum tomatoes (4)

Dinner - Pasta, pesto, cod in parsley sauce with a little marg (10) Sounds horrid but I love it :)

Points used today 17 Points saved for my dominos on the weekend 4 :)

found you....looking forward to following your journey :)

Well I have changed my dinner for this evening. I was looking the favourites thread and I will be having a vegetable stir fry for 3 points and a couple of pink and white wafers for snacks:)

Found u honey
X
Good luck nikki, I will be back on it next wk but the propoints way x
X

Hi hun, I'll be following you. If you need any help all the guys on here are soo helpful, I'd have fallen off the wagon long before now if it wasn't for minimins (and I'm only on week 2!hehe) Kim xx

Hi Everyone, Thank you for the hello's :)

Well yesterday I felt like I pigged right out but I still only ate 18 of 21 points.

my stir fry tea was only 3.5 so i spent the night pigging out on pink and whites. My favourite and only 0.5 each. Loving this.

So my diary today is as so:

Breakfast - 2 slices of Brown toast with spread (3)

Lunch - 4 x Ryvita with grilled pepper phili and Baby plum toms. (4) (i'm going to get some fruit or something to back this up as I was really hungry yesterday afternoon) and some more pink and whites :)

Dinner - Last nights left over stir fry (3.5) (have to have left overs today as I am going straight from work, to work this evening!!)

With having such a healthy tea I'm finding it very hard to eat all of my points! I'm saving all my extras up for a mighty domino's on saturday night. Medium Tandori hot with 3 Garlic and herb dips!! That equates to 48 points believe it or not!!! Shocking!! I used to have at least 1 a week!! EEEK :EEK:

I sat and worked out the points I used to have on a Saturday and it was sometimes in the 100s lol...maccy d's for lunch and then a huge chinese or pizza or ANYTHING for dinner, then coke, choccy...oh it was insane! I couldnt ever imagine doing that again, in fact its making me feel quite sick at the thought.
I try and go out to eat instead of getting takeaways now so then I dont have to eat it all. If i buy it in I would just eat it all. I could spend £50 and because id spent that money i wouldnt stop eating until it was all gone lol.... I love the help yourself places so i can stay in control. If you have low point meals it means you CAN have nice treats as snacks etc...its allllllll good, keep going, you have the power!!! :vibes:

I know what you mean. Domino's is my monthly treat. I love it so much but I am limiting it. I used literally live on take away. Because it was only me to feed i couldn't be bothered to cook. so I bought food in EVERY night!! It was terible.

I also love eating out. Thats the hardest bit about dieting, most social occasions are based around food or alcohol! I wont be drinking this week at all as I need my points for takeaway.

I am determined to shift this 2 stone.

Well I had LOADS of points left for today after counting all my meals so I went to Morrisons on my lunch and got meself 8 points worth of treats.

Wispa (5)
Cucumber, carrot sticks and Cherry tom's packet (0)
WW Lemon and Ginger cookies (2 per 2 cookie portion) DEVINE!!

Salad sticks dipped in my phili (1)

I still have 3.5 points left!! Going to save them for the weekend.

Also on my 2nd 750ml bottle of water. Determined to drink 2 a day.

Good lass on the points n water x u doin well x

I always thought this water thing was just a reason a reason for us be be healthier. But after being on my course this weekend (it was nutirion weekend) I discovered why the body actually needs water. I've been starving my poor liver :( I'm going to be very nice to it from now on :) I've also become very good friends with the loo lolz, that should pass in a few weeks though.

Blimey how many repeated words lol

Bless u x yes water is ace it is my new found friend x

pssssst *whispers* i might be wrong, but Ive always worked those cookies out as 1.5 for a 2 pack....

Morning, Dinx i put them into an online calc and it said 2, but then again it doesnt do half points. 2 secs I know one that does ......... and the verdict is.......... 1.7 points :) whoop whoop I will class that as i.5 :) Thanks Dinx, don't wanna do myself out of treats :)

Well today I have ordered myself a low point recipe book and a proper points calculator, so i'm looking forward to getting stuck into that.

Today's diary

Breakfast - 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with light spread (3)

Lunch - 4 x ryvita with sweet chilli phili and cucumber (4), this never really fills me up so may back that up with a soup or something.

Dinner - Stir fry with 0 point veg and fried with olive oil and using rice noodles (3.5)

snacks - WW lemon and ginger cookies x 2 portions (3) Thanks Dinx
0 point snack salad sticks dipped in philli (1)

14.5/21 planned so far.

Im finding it rather hard today. I really need to save some points for the weekend but I keep eating snacks :( only low point snacks but my points are disappearing. I don't think I'll be making a loss this week at this rate :(

Discovered that Morrisons own cheap caramel wafers are the same amount of points as the WW ones but are 1.1g less in fat so I have opted for those.

Im finding it rather hard today. I really need to save some points for the weekend but I keep eating snacks :( only low point snacks but my points are disappearing. I don't think I'll be making a loss this week at this rate :(

Discovered that Morrisons own cheap caramel wafers are the same amount of points as the WW ones but are 1.1g less in fat so I have opted for those.

Hi Nikki,

I've definately had a few days like that aswell where I'm absolutely starving! It will pass though hun:)
I LOVE caramel wafers, will be getting those from Morrisons...I work right beside one so will have to pop in as I usually shop online:flirt2:
Hope your having a good day!

They are only 40p a packet of 5 or six!

Well i've eaten my points today (once I've had tea anyway) no more munchies. I think it's boredom in work. I really hate my job. have an interview next week though so fingers crossed.

Back