No need to ask to join - if you really mean it this time you ARE a WeMITT!

Moideux, How's it going? Had a quick look at the eurodiet site is it like the Cambridge diet?

Hi Izzy thanks for your post, yes it's going well, slower than expected, but still going down :)

Hi all, still going strong here, glad to read everyones doing well :)

Joee, as MisMiff said your in the right place, I think all of us have wanted to give ourselves a slap at some point when we've let our weight get away with us!! But its time to do something for us, it can only get better now we're all gritting our teeth and dealing with it :)

Weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed!! xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Izzy!...Thinking happy thoughts for you.. (that mostly dont involve cake).. xxx

Hey MisMiff, weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs :D, not bad at all for my 1st week. Having a girlie day with my daughter today, off to the cinema later to see Epic, she's 21 but we're big kids at heart lol, just love thoses films!!

How's everyone else doing? Everyone ok?

Have a good day all :grouphugg:

Wow!... You go girl!... That's outstanding!

have a fab day, you deserve it!... No scoffing toffee popcorn..lol.. Xxxx

Thanks MisMiff, when do you weigh in? Yea must stay away from the popcorn lol......though the prices they charge are enough to put anyone off!! xx

Im a Thursday girl!... So Wednesday night is a no sleep zone due to excitment/worry and the unknown..lol xx

hi missfitt how are you are you in our challenge team 50 i hope you are xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im not in your challenge team 50,and not entirely sure what it is...lol

Thanks Izzy... 1.5lb off for me today.. Not as great as I'd hoped, but still chuffed!.. Need to make sure I exercise every day... But still a happy girl!.. Head down now ( but not into a plate of food)... Lol x

miss miff

wow well done on the loss thats great xxxxxxxxx

hi missmiff its a load of us trying to lose 50 lbs from now to 22nd december thats the last day for the sunday weigh in gang there is a link on here i put on you oonly need to lose 1.5 lbs a week and if you dont who cares its fun come on over xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..ooh I'm in! ... Another goal to aim for.. I love it ! Xxxx

your going to do amazing love i have added you as its todays weigh in xxxxxx

so true izzy x x

I started on Monday! I've got a lot to lose. I'm currently 23st!!
I'd love to be a size 16 whatever weight that is for me.
Sam x

I love this group! I lost 4 1/2 stone with SW then finished the 'diet' and had 3 kids and ended up weighing 15st 11lb. I read the Beck Diet Solution and the bit about changing lifestyle healthy eating as a way of life ~ not a diet just to lose weight~really resonated. I have lost 2st 9lb since Feb and started running!
I will be a healthy BMI and maintain a healthy lifestyle. This time I Really Mean It!

you got it xxxxx good luck love

Back