Non scale victories (NSVs)

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Today, my non-scale victory (NSV) was for the first time in as long as I can remember, I fitted into a pair of F&F size 14 linen trousers!

I know we all want the numbers on the scales to go down but we need to remember the non-scale victories too!

What has been your recent NSV? xxx

yesterday went to an interveiw in a new suit and felt very empowered (sp) and confident, first time in a long while

Had a couple - one was someone I hadn't seen for a long time and the first thing she said to me was how much weight I had lost.:D

The second, rather embarrasing, used to wear the same clothes to weigh in each week and a few weeks ago they nearly fell down around my ankles after I got of the scales hehe grabbed them just in time.:eek:

can't wait to be in a 14. Mine is that I sneaked a peak at the scales a day early(don't shout) and it looks like I'm into the 11s.

Mine was when the mother in law who used to criticise my weight actually said I look ideal now - was really happy :)

Mine was having to go out to buy the next size down in trousers as got fed up of hitching these up every few mins......WOOHOO!!!

Being told by a newish member that as a target member I inspire her - a great boost as I'd been staying with in range by the skin of my teeth!

Today I went to asda and tried on 3 pairs of size 12 jeans, they closed ! (happy dance)
However with the muffin top I think I'll wait for another 2/3 weeks and try em on again before buying.

In January I couldn't even imagine being able to wear size 14 (as I hadn't since I was 17 (11 years ago!!!)) but here I am trying on 12s!!! :D

*Victory is mine!!!!*

I want to be able to wear a whole bunch of clothes that have been sitting in my draws for the past 5 years as I've grown out of them.

mine has been fastening a pair of jeans this morning, tried them on last month and couldnt get them past my thighs

Back