• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Non scale victories (NSVs)

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Today, my non-scale victory (NSV) was for the first time in as long as I can remember, I fitted into a pair of F&F size 14 linen trousers!

I know we all want the numbers on the scales to go down but we need to remember the non-scale victories too!

What has been your recent NSV? xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yesterday went to an interveiw in a new suit and felt very empowered (sp) and confident, first time in a long while

Silver Member
Had a couple - one was someone I hadn't seen for a long time and the first thing she said to me was how much weight I had lost.:D

The second, rather embarrasing, used to wear the same clothes to weigh in each week and a few weeks ago they nearly fell down around my ankles after I got of the scales hehe grabbed them just in time.:eek:

Mine was when the mother in law who used to criticise my weight actually said I look ideal now - was really happy :)

Silver Member
Mine was having to go out to buy the next size down in trousers as got fed up of hitching these up every few mins......WOOHOO!!!

Gold Member
Today I went to asda and tried on 3 pairs of size 12 jeans, they closed ! (happy dance)
However with the muffin top I think I'll wait for another 2/3 weeks and try em on again before buying.

In January I couldn't even imagine being able to wear size 14 (as I hadn't since I was 17 (11 years ago!!!)) but here I am trying on 12s!!! :D

*Victory is mine!!!!*
I want to be able to wear a whole bunch of clothes that have been sitting in my draws for the past 5 years as I've grown out of them.