Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

i have just tried on one of my vollers corsets and it fits!!!! i cant believe it to be honest. the last time it fit was about 3 years ago. im getting my sexy back woohoo xx

i have just tried on one of my vollers corsets and it fits!!!! i cant believe it to be honest. the last time it fit was about 3 years ago. im getting my sexy back woohoo xx

Woohoo! Good for you! xx

Joined a gym today!

I had to get fitted for a new bra today as my hubby pointed out I'd gone a bit droopy (thanks darling!!) so turns out I've gone down 2" and almost 2 cup sizes. So fitted and sorted and no longer drooping!!!

i had a very similar conversation with my oh not so long ago, thank goodness for wonderbra

Went to buy running tights today and the girl said "oh i can't imagine you could be any bigger than a size 14" little does she know Lol made my day !

Went to buy running tights today and the girl said "oh i can't imagine you could be any bigger than a size 14" little does she know Lol made my day !

Get you!!! Running tights! OMG I'm really proud of how far I've come on C25K but TIGHTS? I've always had thunder-thighs, even when I was slim, so it's tracky bottoms all the way for me!

But it is a funny feeling to realise that how different you appear to others! I felt kind of anonymous yesterday in town, I guess I'm now accepting that people did use to stare at the fat lady puffing along the street!

Dx

Woooooo!!! Well done everyone!!! :-D So pleased for you all. I saw a friend of mine I haven't seen since I've started and she said 'wow, you look so skinny!' SOO HAPPY. And..... to top it off I weigh less than her now. 3lb less but it's still less. That hasn't happened since we were about 14.

Also, I have boney collarbones :D Xxxxx

I was feeling a bit disappointed after my 2lbs only loss at weigh-in but was bucked up by finding an old Slimming World booklet from 5 years ago showing my starting weight as 18 stone 11 lbs - not far off that now - but also my measurements for bust waist and hips were the same as they are now - YAY! And the best bit of all is that now I'm on LT the weight and measurements will be going down all the faster!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow week - only 2lb down this week (the chemist reckoned it was only one, but I go by my own scales. They're bloomin useless sods anyway - 2nd week on the trot they've not had my shakes in on time so I have to go back tomorrow!)

Anyway, I've started a "Before and After" album. Technically, at the moment, it should be "before and half-way through" (I'm more than half-way now, but these are photos from last month...)

62462-albums3574-picture20807.jpg

That's cheered me up! :)

Last edited:
Slow week - only 2lb down this week (the chemist reckoned it was only one, but I go by my own scales. They're bloomin useless sods anyway - 2nd week on the trot they've not had my shakes in on time so I have to go back tomorrow!)

Anyway, I've started a "Before and After" album. Technically, at the moment, it should be "before and half-way through" (I'm more than half-way now, but these are photos from last month...)

62462-albums3574-picture20807.jpg

That's cheered me up! :)

WOW look at you thats ace!!!

You look great!!! : )

I think i need 'small' gloves at work rather than 'medium'

: )

Dont think i have ever had a size small anything lol...

Get you!!! Running tights! OMG I'm really proud of how far I've come on C25K but TIGHTS? I've always had thunder-thighs, even when I was slim, so it's tracky bottoms all the way for me!

But it is a funny feeling to realise that how different you appear to others! I felt kind of anonymous yesterday in town, I guess I'm now accepting that people did use to stare at the fat lady puffing along the street!

Dx

Yup running tights ! originally i was going to buy them to wear under my tracky bottoms then i tried them on and thought actually they don't look too bad so bugger it, i don't care what people think, i feel great x

You look much younger and absolutely lovely. Well done! Xx

Marianne you look more like the daughter of the lady in pic 1 now!!! A young funky chick with a unique style all her own!! Keep it up babe!

xx S

Back