Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

That was totally best bit for me! I get really bad heartburn and didnt get it at all when I was 100% before Xmas. Came back over Xmas and new year and gone again now I'm back in TFR

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well bumped.....

I can run around on the hill with my dogs for AGES.... On a hill no less!!!!

Where as before walking along the path was hard enough!!!

X

Well bumped.....

I can run around on the hill with my dogs for AGES.... On a hill no less!!!!

Where as before walking along the path was hard enough!!!

X

That's fab Dee! :D

I am having a horrific time at the mo.... Wont pretend i'm not.... But my biggest non scale victory to date!!

I HAVE NOT TURNED TO FOOD (OR WINE!!!!)

: )

Deezer said:
I am having a horrific time at the mo.... Wont pretend i'm not.... But my biggest non scale victory to date!!

I HAVE NOT TURNED TO FOOD (OR WINE!!!!)

: )

Me tooooo chick, struggling big time! It's so frigging hard! But still doing the shakes! But so tempted to throw the towel in!
:'(

Non scale victory: The treadmill at the gym had to stay on the incline to keep my heart rate in the fat burn training zone. Not only am I losing weight, but getting fitter! Hurrah!

Nothing beats that feeling does it??? x

It feels great! It's gonna feel even better when I've lost 4 stone and can get back to tap dancing. Had to stop as the weight coming down hard on my feet caused shin splints that had me out of action for 12 weeks! Less weight = more tapping! :D Then I can tap my way to losing the rest.

I think because I'm tall I had to lose a lot before people really noticed but this week I've had soo many compliments and today I good really notice my own appearance.
I looked at a pair of size 16 trousers that haven't fitted for years and thought maybe in a few more weeks....I tried them anyway and they were loose. In a few weeks they'll be too big. I love lipotrim!!!

Caught my reflection in the wardrobe door mirror this morning as I was getting ready for my run. Lycra leggings .....and my thighs don't touch! :D :D :D

I found my collar bones!!! Thought I didn't have them ;-)))
Can't stop looking at them in the mirror!!

My love handles are gone- now to tackle those thighs!

Back